Hizballah targets hit in Syria

Would someone like to explain who the bad guys and who the good guys are over there?

Or are they all shitheads?

Would someone like to explain who the bad guys and who the good guys are over there?

I do not know who the good are in Syria. I wouldn't call the Assad regime good but at least they are secular. Not looking for more war.

Murderous Americans love supporting a pack of anti-Christs trying to build Greater Khazaria over the bones of the mother of European and American Aryan Christian Israel, the mother of Western Civilization, Christianity, Christ, and even the name Christian.
And those Americans & Europeans who cheer the efforts to destroy Syria are guaranteeing themselves a short life., and cut off and burned as trash/tares Never to exist again.

Since Edom claims to be Israel, they are subject to the Covenant of Peace between Laban (Syria) & Yacob to never initiate the use of force against each other.
Shem, Abraham, Isaac, Yacob and their wves were all Syrians. Syria is the mother of the 12 Tribes of Israel (not the fake ones who hijacked Palestine); Syria is the mother of Western Civilization, freedom,science, language. So any Israelite supporting the efforts to destroy Syria is cut off from being Israel, as was Esau and all his offspring to now.
One of Yahveh's commands is to honor your mother and father, yet most Americans love destroyng Syria, their mother. Hence Americans and America now have shorter lives as per the Curses of the Law.

Murderous Americans love supporting a pack of anti-Christs trying to build Greater Khazaria over the bones of the mother of European and American Aryan Christian Israel, the mother of Western Civilization, Christianity, Christ, and even the name Christian.
And those Americans & Europeans who cheer the efforts to destroy Syria are guaranteeing themselves a short life., and cut off and burned as trash/tares Never to exist again.

Am I the only one who envisioned a short, bald man in a tattered suit, standing on a wooden crate and waving a copy of The Communist Manifesto, when I read that? Russians are such an awkward and backwards people.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::21::lmao:

1635283433861.png

Fake Israel taught the world Terrorism. They coveted the land of Palestine and swarmed in with the full intent to take it. They were involved in the assassination of John F. Kenedy,, tried to sink the USS Liberty, and the stupid Americans love to subsidize them with billions of dollars every year. They intend to use America till it is trashed. They even admit that. And, they hate the King of kings, Yahshua Messiah and even brag about their attempt to murder Him 1900+ years ago.

Syria is Arab Muslim. Nothing western about them.
When the Vatican managed to kill Muhammad, they converted and used the enthusiasm of Islam in Arabia as a weapon against Syria, North Africa, Constantinople......all Christian. Even today, the American supported pseudo Ilsamic terrorists only recognize the Vatican.
Since the Muslim conquest of Syria, Syria remains Christian under the camouflage of being Islamic.

Technically, the Syrian people are the good guys and everyone else—including our own US Forces deployed there, aren't. But as a US Army veteran I'm not supposed to say that. Shh.

Comrad J Galt has zero connection to the real John Galt.

I have no real connection to anyone. Especially a bunch of vodka-swilling ham-fisted Slavs. It's taken those Russians over a hundred years to get over their love affair with Marxism and become capitalists, but they still haven't figured out how capitalism works.

What do they produce? What do they export? What amazing ground-breaking consumer commodity has Russia ever produced? I mean besides the AK-47 which even I'll admit is a fine weapon, if you're a vodka-swilling ham-fisted peasant who grows potatoes for a living.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

Fake Israel taught the world Terrorism. They coveted the land of Palestine and swarmed in with the full intent to take it. They were involved in the assassination of John F. Kenedy,, tried to sink the USS Liberty, and the stupid Americans love to subsidize them with billions of dollars every year. They intend to use America till it is trashed. They even admit that. And, they hate the King of kings, Yahshua Messiah and even brag about their attempt to murder Him 1900+ years ago.
Yeah, the Muslims and Christians never invaded anyone before the Jews came along.

Technically, the Syrian people are the good guys and everyone else—including our own US Forces deployed there, aren't. But as a US Army veteran I'm not supposed to say that. Shh.

Can't say that I've ever known any Syrians. But if I start seeing awesome deals at Walmart that are labeled "Made in Syria", I might think fondly of them.

Can't say that I've ever known any Syrians. But if I start seeing awesome deals at Walmart that are labeled "Made in Syria", I might think fondly of them.
Great idea. But, USA won't allow it and is busy stealing their oil, burning wheat fields and bombing people.

Great idea. But, USA won't allow it and is busy stealing their oil, burning wheat fields and bombing people.

Hey, what can I say? We like oil. Oil made this country great.

But we don't like third-world shithole-dwelling oxygen thieves. And we do have an awful lot of bombs left over from previous wars and they all have expiration dates, so we might as get some good use out of them.

Last edited:
The EU has called on Syria to abolish the death penalty.
Humane Europeans, as always.
It is normal to bomb syrians by NATO forces, but not to execute them by court verdict.

Forum List

Back