Hitler is back film gets warm welcome from Germans

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Germans give Hitler actor a warm welcome

The actor is "shocked" that Germans welcomed the Hitler actor. I love it! 70 years of lies and deceit about one of the greatest leaders the white race has ever known and even in the country he ruled the people STILL welcome him! I can't wait to see the film! No international dates set though....There is a book though!

"The film "Look Who's Back" is an adaptation of a satirical novel by Timur Vermes which has sold over a million copies. In it, Hitler wakes up in modern times, becomes a celebrity and enters politics again."

I only wish that were satire...

""How can it be that so many people react positively to Hitler, accept him?" director David Wnendt told Germany's ARD television."

Humans have a remarkable inability to learn from history, as history clearly shows...

The actor is "shocked" that Germans welcomed the Hitler actor. I love it! 70 years of lies and deceit about one of the greatest leaders the white race has ever known and even in the country he ruled the people STILL welcome him! I can't wait to see the film! No international dates set though....There is a book though!

you must be so happy finding people just like you.

Breaking news from October huh? No, the Germans are rather sensitive about the whole Nazi thing. Don't go there talking shit like you can here.

image.gif

He was great in this movie as well. lol

Patriotic proud white folks. I already know many. Just goes to show that the jewish mental brainwashing IS NOT WORKING in the one country they were/are trying the hardest
Breaking news from October huh? No, the Germans are rather sensitive about the whole Nazi thing. Don't go there talking shit like you can here.
I am sure you are an expert sparky. I will do as I please. Thanks.

Patriotic proud white folks. I already know many. Just goes to show that the jewish mental brainwashing IS NOT WORKING in the one country they were/are trying the hardest
I am sure you are an expert sparky. I will do as I please. Thanks.
Fine with me dimbulb. Go to Germany and sing praises for Hitler.

Forum List

Back