Zone1 Historical Photos Of Life In Palestine Before The Withdrawal Of British Troops In 1948

Nonsense, there were over 500 Palestinian-Arab villages with a population of 750K, in the 56% of the land given to the Zionist Jews by the UN. There were actually more Palestinian Arabs in the land given to the Jews than Jews. The old Zionist fantasy trope that there weren't any Palestinian Arabs in the land, or that most of them migrated from Iraq and Egypt looking for work in Palestine, is a foolish attempt to dispossess Palestinian Arabs of their lands and history. Christian Palestinian Arabs suffer just as much as the Muslims at the hands of Zionist Jews:

Palestinian Arabs are indeed the natives of the land according to genetic testing and history. Even Israeli scientists admit that:

The actual Arabs come from the Arab peninsula, the only reason we call Palestinians "Arabs" is because they adopted the Arab language, religion and culture. Most of the so-called "Arabs" of the Levant are descendants of the ancient Israelites and Cannanites, among others who have lived in that region of the Middle East for thousands of years. To say that a Jew from Poland, Austria or Russia is more likely to have the blood of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob coursing through his veins than a Palestinian Arab, is ridiculous. Absurd. If you want to believe such nonsense, go right ahead, be my guest.

There is nothing in my post that is not true.

Genetic testing states Arabs came from Israel? Yes and that same testing shoes that Arabs came from Yemen. They are all Semitic so your argument is moot.

History, is showing everything to be Jewish. Buildings walls bowls plates art, everything getting dug up is Jewish.

And your idea as to why natives of Israel are call Arabs, for any reason, is pure garbage. They call themselves Arabs, because they are.

Arab history in Israel, which book is that written in?

Arab history in Israel is proven to be a new history.

Yes, at a point, the Jewish population became less than the Arab population but the fact is, Israel attracted Arabs from Arabia because that was the only place they could find money and healthcare.

The Israelis have been butchering Palestinian civilians for decades and you only mention October 7th? Stop pretending October 7th occurred in a vacuum, it happened under a brutal, dehumanizing occupation. You continue to ignore the fact that Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian territory according to international law and it has created an extremely oppressive and racist regime to control over half of its population. At least half of the population of the Holy Land is Palestinian Arab, and those people are living under one of the most totalitarian, destructive regimes in the world. As long as you continue to flippantly ignore that, you can expect Hamas and other Palestinian resistance movements to continue to exist and conduct operations against the Jewish Zionist State.

Miko Peled is Israeli:

Stating facts about Jews is wrong or evil? Hate renders someone wrong? Is the veracity or legitimacy of your opinion or argument based on your emotional state or whether you're hateful or not? You should start thinking critically and rationally.

Rational thinking?

Arabs need to accept living with Jews and the rich dictators need their power taken away.

It is the few who wish for riches to be given to themselves that agitate for terrorism.

One state is the solution

Genetic testing states Arabs came from Israel? Yes and that same testing shoes that Arabs came from Yemen. They are all Semitic so your argument is moot.

History, is showing everything to be Jewish. Buildings walls bowls plates art, everything getting dug up is Jewish.

And your idea as to why natives of Israel are call Arabs, for any reason, is pure garbage. They call themselves Arabs, because they are.

Yes, at a point, the Jewish population became less than the Arab population but the fact is, Israel attracted Arabs from Arabia because that was the only place they could find money and healthcare.

Practically everything that comes out of your keyboard on this issue, is either an exaggeration or a complete fabrication.

Genetic testing states Arabs came from Israel?

As I showed in the post, in an Israeli-Jewish produced television documentary, Israeli scientists tested the genetics of the Palestinian "Arabs" and found that they are unique to the Levant which is the region of Palestine, Lebanon, Syria and what is today, Jordan. Their most ancient genetic markers are those believed to be from Mesopotamia, which is where Abraham came from according to the Bible. Abraham was from the city of Ur, in Mesopotamia, located in what is today Kuwait.

The Hebrews are identified as such because they crossed the Jordan River into the land of Cannan in the Bronze age, around 1900bc, in what is today the Holy Land of Palestine/Israel. The Palestinians are not pure Arabs, but rather Levantine Semites, which is exactly what the ancient Israelites were. So your attempt to strip them of their Israelite, Hebrew, genetic heritage fails and it's dishonest. You're being disingenuous when you pretend Palestinian Arabs aren't native to the Holy Land and Jews from Poland are. That's just nonsense.

Yes, and those same testing shoes that Arabs came from Yemen. They are all Semitic so your argument is moot.

You have no argument, because you ignored everything I said. Palestinians are "Arab" mostly in language, culture, and religion, not genetically. Their genetic makeup is unique to the Levant, not the Arabian peninsula or Yemen. Yemenite Jews are more Arab than Palestinian "Arabs".

False. There are many different people groups represented in the archeological evidence. Show me one reputable archeologist that is published in peer-reviewed journals that states "All of the archeology in Palestine/Israel is Jewish". Go ahead. Good luck.

That's what you would like to be true, but unfortunately for you, you're wrong. It's your fallacious rhetoric which is "garbage". Your opinion is trash because the genetic evidence and history completely undermine it.

Now you're denying that Muslims and Christians existed in the Holy Land because they don't have a specific "book" that you are claiming proves the Holy Land is just Jewish? The Holy Land belongs to Jews, Muslims, and Christians, not just Jews. Palestinians whether Muslim or Christian don't have to have a specific book.

Gen 37:26-28 And Judah said unto his brethren, What profit is it if we slay our brother, and conceal his blood? (27) Come, and let us sell him to the Ishmeelites, and let not our hand be upon him; for he is our brother and our flesh. And his brethren were content. (28) Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmeelites for twenty pieces of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt.

Ishmaelites/Midianites/Arab. Moses' family was half Arab/Midianite. The Arabs have been connected to the Israelites for thousands of years, so for you to say that Arabs only come from Yemen and have no connection to the land of Cannan/Israel/Palestine, is ridiculous. Your opinion is garbage. Poop.

That's nothing but Zionist Jewish nonsense. Claiming that Arabs only appeared in the Holy Land under the British Mandate. There were over a million Arabs, according to Ottoman records, before the British Mandate. So again, your opinion is poopoo. Zionist hasbara/propaganda that amounts to a pile of manure.

Last edited:
Rational thinking?

Arabs need to accept living with Jews and the rich dictators need their power taken away.

It is the few who wish for riches to be given to themselves that agitate for terrorism.

One state is the solution
The Zionist Jews don't want a one-state solution or even two states:

Israeli Gideon Levy

False. There are many different people groups represented in the archeological evidence. Show me one reputable archeologist that is published in peer-reviewed journals that states "All of the archeology in Palestine/Israel is Jewish". Go ahead. Good luck.
To prove something to be true, which is true, it must only published in peer reviewed journals and state it exactly as you present it? That is an awful narrow set of restrictions which could result in a biased result, that I do admit.

yet, palestinian/arabs do live outside of the west bank and gaza, living side by side with Jews
And they are horribly discriminated against, as shown in that video that you conveniently ignored. You can pretend otherwise, but others won't ignore it. I'm not responding to your dishonest posts to convince you of anything. I know I will never convince you regardless of how much evidence I present. I only respond to you for the sake of others. Those who are actually interested in the truth. You can continue denying the evidence and what is obviously true, but others won't.

To prove something to be true, which is true, it must only published in peer reviewed journals and state it exactly as you present it? That is an awful narrow set of restrictions which could result in a biased result, that I do admit.
Where is the evidence that professional archeologists are saying "Only Jewish artifacts are being found in our digs"? That's 100% false and ridiculous. If you want to continue believing such nonsense, go right ahead.

ChristianMan, you need to calm down, based on my question below you came up with that rant? I did not deny Moslems and Christians existed in Israel, which you admit is Jewish holy land by calling Israel the holy land.

I did not ask for a specific book, I asked which book?

You do not belong in the clean debate zone if you are going to rant on and on and make stuff up about your opponents.

Which history book? I would of answered, History of Syria - Philip K. Hitti
Now you're denying that Muslims and Christians existed in the Holy Land because they don't have a specific "book" that you are claiming proves the Holy Land is just Jewish? The Holy Land belongs to Jews, Muslims, and Christians, not just Jews. Palestinians whether Muslim or Christian don't have to have a specific book.

Where is the evidence that professional archeologists are saying "Only Jewish artifacts are being found in our digs"? That's 100% false and ridiculous. If you want to continue believing such nonsense, go right ahead.
The history is proving to be Jewish, not Arab.

There is not long history of Arabs populating Israel. There is no Arab government of the past.

We go from today, to the english, to the ottomans which lasted 400 years. Before that it was Syria? Before that? Who? Not a local Arab group.

Yes, Jewish artifacts are being found.

ChristianMan oh we could be looking at periods of peace followed by periods of hatred and then some wars for millenia to come in the Israeli region.
reason? it's a Divine warzone. at least 2 Gods are making war on eachother through their followers' actions there.

The history is proving to be Jewish, not Arab.

There is not long history of Arabs populating Israel. There is no Arab government of the past.

We go from today, to the english, to the ottomans which lasted 400 years. Before that it was Syria? Before that? Who? Not a local Arab group.

Yes, Jewish artifacts are being found.
Again, you continue with the same fallacious claims and thinking. Your assertion that there has never been an Arab government or authority over the land of Palestine is absurd. The Muslim Arabs established their caliphate 1400 years ago, taking control of Palestine. Many of the people who were living there, both Christians and Jews, converted to Islam, and hence today there are Palestinian Muslims. The fact that they speak Arabic doesn't imply that they have no deep roots or connection to the Holy Land.

I'm done with you. Have the last word and delude yourself into thinking you've won something. Your claims are ridiculous.

And they are horribly discriminated against, as shown in that video that you conveniently ignored. You can pretend otherwise, but others won't ignore it. I'm not responding to your dishonest posts to convince you of anything. I know I will never convince you regardless of how much evidence I present. I only respond to you for the sake of others. Those who are actually interested in the truth. You can continue denying the evidence and what is obviously true, but others won't.
A video of sound bites, that goes by so fast one does not have time to question what is said?

The funny thing is, that you pretend to care about Palestinians, yet you think they only have a right to live in one tiny village? How come they can not live on the Sinai Peninsula? Or Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Omar, UAE, etc..

Palestinians are expected to live in one tiny are? Palestinians, according to you, are never ever travel further than I travel to work?

Why must Palestinians live on a postage stamp and never move anywhere outside of Israel?

ChristianMan, you need to calm down, based on my question below you came up with that rant? I did not deny Moslems and Christians existed in Israel, which you admit is Jewish holy land by calling Israel the holy land.

I did not ask for a specific book, I asked which book?

You do not belong in the clean debate zone if you are going to rant on and on and make stuff up about your opponents.

Which history book? I would of answered, History of Syria - Philip K. Hitti

The Palestinians are the natives of the land according to history and genetics. Palestinians aren't necessarily Jewish, they are also Christian and Muslim. If you want to continue claiming that Arabs are all from Yemen and that they have no history or connection with the Holy Land, go right ahead. This post was posted before the other one that I responded to, hence I am responding to it. But I'm not wasting any more time or energy with you, so believe whatever you want, rational people will make up their own minds, based upon what was presented.

Practically everything that comes out of your keyboard on this issue, is either an exaggeration or a complete fabrication.

As I showed in the post, in an Israeli-Jewish produced television documentary, Israeli scientists tested the genetics of the Palestinian "Arabs" and found that they are unique to the Levant which is the region of Palestine, Lebanon, Syria and what is today, Jordan. Their most ancient genetic markers are those believed to be from Mesopotamia, which is where Abraham came from according to the Bible. Abraham was from the city of Ur, in Mesopotamia, located in what is today Kuwait.

The Hebrews are identified as such because they crossed the Jordan River into the land of Cannan in the Bronze age, around 1900bc, in what is today the Holy Land of Palestine/Israel. The Palestinians are not pure Arabs, but rather Levantine Semites, which is exactly what the ancient Israelites were. So your attempt to strip them of their Israelite, Hebrew, genetic heritage fails and it's dishonest. You're being disingenuous when you pretend Palestinian Arabs aren't native to the Holy Land and Jews from Poland are. That's just nonsense.

You have no argument, because you ignored everything I said. Palestinians are "Arab" mostly in language, culture, and religion, not genetically. Their genetic makeup is unique to the Levant, not the Arabian peninsula or Yemen. Yemenite Jews are more Arab than Palestinian "Arabs".

That's what you would like to be true, but unfortunately for you, you're wrong. It's your fallacious rhetoric which is "garbage". Your opinion is trash because the genetic evidence and history completely undermine it.

Gen 37:26-28 And Judah said unto his brethren, What profit is it if we slay our brother, and conceal his blood? (27) Come, and let us sell him to the Ishmeelites, and let not our hand be upon him; for he is our brother and our flesh. And his brethren were content. (28) Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmeelites for twenty pieces of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt.

Ishmaelites/Midianites/Arab. Moses' family was half Arab/Midianite. The Arabs have been connected to the Israelites for thousands of years, so for you to say that Arabs only come from Yemen and have no connection to the land of Cannan/Israel/Palestine, is ridiculous. Your opinion is garbage. Poop.

That's nothing but Zionist Jewish nonsense. Claiming that Arabs only appeared in the Holy Land under the British Mandate. There were over a million Arabs, according to Ottoman records, before the British Mandate. So again, your opinion is poopoo. Zionist hasbara/propaganda that amounts to a pile of manure.
Genocide? That is the rhetoric coming out of the mouths of the palestinians, "drive the jews into the sea".

Genocide? Israel obviously is getting that wrong. The Palestinian population is doing nothing but growing. How does a sophisticated, very strong country, exact Genocide on a people, and those people grow in numbers?

Genocide? That is the rhetoric coming out of the mouths of the palestinians, "drive the jews into the sea".

Genocide? Israel obviously is getting that wrong. The Palestinian population is doing nothing but growing. How does a sophisticated, very strong country, exact Genocide on a people, and those people grow in numbers?
Palestinians have more children on average than Israeli Jews, despite the oppressive, brutal conditions. What the Israelis are committing now in Gaza is an act of genocide according to most experts:

I want everyone who is truly interested in facts and the truth to know that all of Elektra's drivel-scribble can easily be refuted. If you want me to refute anything Elektra posts, message me or leave a post here. This is truly my last response to Elektra unless someone else requests that I respond. I'm not motivated to invest any more time and energy in his/her posts.

Last edited:
This is truly my last response to Elektra unless someone else requests that I respond. I'm not motivated to invest any more time and energy in his/her posts.
When I ask or point out what you call genocide has resulted in the population of Arabs increasing, you reply it only is rising because Arabs are having enough babies to cover the losses to the genocide as well as grow?

Investing time in replying? It don't seem hard for you, you just paste links

ChristianMan ... Butchering?... no defending themselves... think about it... if what you say and the sell outs in your links say were true there would not be a Palestine today... you are right facts mean things and the fact that there are still Muslims in Gaza governed by Hamas up till Oct 7th proves your facts wrong...

Again, you continue with the same fallacious claims and thinking. Your assertion that there has never been an Arab government or authority over the land of Palestine is absurd. The Muslim Arabs established their caliphate 1400 years ago, taking control of Palestine. Many of the people who were living there, both Christians and Jews, converted to Islam, and hence today there are Palestinian Muslims. The fact that they speak Arabic doesn't imply that they have no deep roots or connection to the Holy Land.

I'm done with you. Have the last word and delude yourself into thinking you've won something. Your claims are ridiculous.
Yes, it is true, and you have posted nothing that is contrary to the facts that I presenet.

There has never been a Palestinian government, an Arab/Palestinian government that ruled a country of Palestine.

A Caliphate 1400 years ago? Would that be current day, Iraq? ChristainMan wants to claim that Arabs ruled Palestine, through the Caliphate? The Caliphate of Egypt? Turkey?

Moslem Religion ruled Israel? Hence there can be no Jewish rulers of Israel.

The fact of the matter is the Jewish people rebuilt a land that was once their land. Israel became the best country in the Middle East. Providing for more people than the neighboring lands.

The Iranians kicked out the Brits in 1953 after decades of exploiting their oil, and they suffered a coup. When the countries you mentioned get a foothold in another nation's natural resources, that's the end of that country's control over its natural wealth.
Yeah, the oil that the British discovered and spent millions developing the oil fields and refineries for. Without the British there would have been no oil to exploit.

Forum List

Back