Hiroshima....

That's lame Unk, and a sign your argument is also. I neither said nor inferred (though you do seem to be twisting everything to fit your narrative) that "all study of history is illegitimate..." ....

That wasn't addressed to you. Try paying attention.

... the use of 2 atomic bombs shortened the war saving hundreds of thousands, perhaps a million lives.....

Speculation.
Speculation is claiming that aplanned invasion that would have occurred in November of 1945 would some how not have occurred if the bombs were not dropped and Japan were not forced to surrender. The facts are that even WITH 2 atomic Bombs and a Russian declaration of war the Japanese Government refused to surrender and ONLY the intervention of the Emperor changed that and even then the Army attempted a coup to stop the surrender.

... the use of 2 atomic bombs shortened the war saving hundreds of thousands, perhaps a million lives.....

Speculation.
Speculation is claiming that aplanned invasion that would have occurred in November of 1945 would some how not have occurred if the bombs were not dropped and Japan were not forced to surrender......

Invasion or atomic bombs were not the only two options. Overtures to surrender were placed before the SOB fdr at the time of the Yalta Conference. If there were interest in ending the war, it would have been pursued.

History shows that ALL the Japanese Government offered even after 2 atomic bombs was a cease fire with return to pre war start lines except in China where they demanded to keep all they took.

History shows that ALL the Japanese Government offered even after 2 atomic bombs was a cease fire with return to pre war start lines except in China where they demanded to keep all they took.

I have posted evidence for you dozens of times from many sources. Pretending to be unaware of it is dishonest and cowardly.

I have posted evidence for you dozens of times from many sources. Pretending to be unaware of it is dishonest and cowardly.
I posted links to ACTUAL correspondence and files from Japanese Meetings including the actual offers made. At no time did the Army in Japan offer to surrender.

I posted links to ACTUAL correspondence and files from Japanese Meetings including the actual offers made. At no time did the Army in Japan offer to surrender.

I posted the ACTUAL words of the ACTUAL military leaders of the time.

You posted words of men NOT involved in the actual negotiations nor aware of what was and was not actually said. I on the other hand posted the ACTUAL statements the actual communications, the actual notes from the meetings the actual offers.

You posted words of men NOT involved in the actual negotiations nor aware of what was and was not actually said. ...

Wrong, and you know it's wrong; you classless, lying little SOB.

Last edited:
This is the moment the city was about to be torn apart by the first nuclear weapon ever used. Notice the people standing in the foreground unaware that they were about to be incinerated:

Hiroshima_zps532z4r92.jpg
Poor people...
Hope something like that will never happen again :(

This is the moment the city was about to be torn apart by the first nuclear weapon ever used. Notice the people standing in the foreground unaware that they were about to be incinerated:

Hiroshima_zps532z4r92.jpg
Poor people...
Hope something like that will never happen again :(

I like your new siggy. :)
:bye1::smiliehug:

I'm glad you've stayed around here.....you're a welcome asset to the board and can count on me as a friend here if you need help with anybody. :)

Forum List

Back