Hilton Hotel Cancels Palestinian Rights Conference Fearing for Safety of Employees

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

It just takes one of them to show up wearing a suicide vest to screw up the entire weekend. The insurer will refuse to pay any claims citing Hilton’s negligence in allowing those people to gather on its premises.

I don’t blame Hilton one bit. In fact, I think they have a duty to shut that shit down.

It just takes one of them to show up wearing a suicide vest to screw up the entire weekend. The insurer will refuse to pay any claims citing Hilton’s negligence in allowing those people to gather on its premises.

I don’t blame Hilton one bit. In fact, I think they have a duty to shut that shit down.
They just admittedly murdered civilians.

Never mind supporting them, why can't people agree with a consensus they need to all be in jail?

Bizarre.

Until the Palestinians stop electing terrorist groups to control their destiny no right thinking person is going to give their problems a second thought.

It just takes one of them to show up wearing a suicide vest to screw up the entire weekend. The insurer will refuse to pay any claims citing Hilton’s negligence in allowing those people to gather on its premises. I don’t blame Hilton one bit. In fact, I think they have a duty to shut that shit down.

They could have simplified their message to three simple words:

MUSLIMS BE CRAZY

This is black racism, I tell you! Racism! This hotel owes reparations to every black! :uhh:

Until the Palestinians stop electing terrorist groups to control their destiny no right thinking person is going to give their problems a second thought.
Says a presumed American and therefore a citizen of the country most identified as the largest and most intransigent Terrorist organisation on the planet .

Something which many / most Americans simply do not recognise and are astonished at the label .And often angered .

Says a presumed American and therefore a citizen of the country most identified as the largest and most intransigent Terrorist organisation on the planet .

Something which many / most Americans simply do not recognise and are astonished at the label .And often angered .
stupid post

This is just as wrong as all the right leaning groups having their conferences cancelled due to pressure.

But since the left opened up this can of worms, let them eat it until everyone stops trying to cancel events they don't like.

This is just as wrong as all the right leaning groups having their conferences cancelled due to pressure.

But since the left opened up this can of worms, let them eat it until everyone stops trying to cancel events they don't like.
Yes, except that right leaning groups are generally not dangerous. Palestinian liberation people are dangerous as hell. They are openly hostile to Jews. Maybe the more apt analogy is to compare the "Palestinian" group to the KKK or American Nazi Party.

Yes, except that right leaning groups are generally not dangerous. Palestinian liberation people are dangerous as hell. They are openly hostile to Jews. Maybe the more apt analogy is to compare the "Palestinian" group to the KKK or American Nazi Party.

As long as they don't break the law, they should be allowed to meet. If the hotel didn't want them at the start, they should have said so then, and that would be their right. Bowing to pressure just gives the mob a veto.

As long as they don't break the law, they should be allowed to meet. If the hotel didn't want them at the start, they should have said so then, and that would be their right. Bowing to pressure just gives the mob a veto.
I think it was more of an insurance thing.

that's the same excuse they use to cancel on right leaning groups.

On speech and assembly I am as close to an absolutist as one can rationally get.

Let the idiots speak.
I am fine with a private company discriminating based upon content. To require them to hose someone they do not want there infringes upon the private entity's rights, in my opinion.

I am fine with a private company discriminating based upon content. To require them to hose someone they do not want there infringes upon the private entity's rights, in my opinion.

unless they are a true public accommodation, or the space is publicly owned.

Forum List

Back