brawl at the milwaukee wendys

I think that if I were a resident of The Hood, I would make it my business to learn how to fight. None of these guys seems to know what the hell they are doing.

They all need some coaching in non-violent dispute resolution.

I think that if I were a resident of The Hood, I would make it my business to learn how to fight. None of these guys seems to know what the hell they are doing.

this is going around i dont know what the deal is. customers and employees back

there all attached to each other like giant squid

LOL! That one gal yelling "Get outta my store with this shit!"

Hello and welcome to another episode of Blacks Behaving Badly, brought to you by the totally non-racist MAGA media.

Stay tuned for more exploits of the jungle bunnies in their natural habitat.

They almost all slap-punch, or do that retarded looking windmill thing with their arms, like a bunch of fags.

I went in a Wendy's once that was in a black neighbor hood. This was like a couple years ago. All workers were black. I am standing in line and these 2 black teens walk in. One of them may, or may not, have worked there an came in during his off time to eat. I assume this because he walked behind the counter and nobody stopped him. He walked over to the french fries and started helping the french fry technician fill orders. He helped by grabbing up handfuls of fries and putting them in the french fry boxes then bagging them up. He was picking up the fries with his hands...HIS BARE FUCKING HANDS, then serving them to customers. No employees did anything to stop this, and several certainly knew. I got disgusted and walked out.

Hello and welcome to another episode of Blacks Behaving Badly, brought to you by the totally non-racist MAGA media.

Stay tuned for more exploits of the jungle bunnies in their natural habitat.
has nothing to do with maga black share there own vide of them acting this way themselves. this is daily thing for black to act this way and record it and share it. not very intelligent of them at all.

Forum List

Back