Hillary's unfavorable numbers continue to rise

Even I admit Hillary's got all the qualifications of experience. It's hubris that concerns me. But the other option is Amnesty Don.

more hubris than Donald?

you don't think perhaps you have a double standard for men and women?

Donald hasn't sold access to the DoS and said basically trust me, I'm doing good stuff here. hubris is exaggerated pride and lack of humility. I don't think any pol since Nixon is on a par with Hillary.

Donald's a narcissist who doesn't even pretend half the time to know what he's doing.

That said, I think my post was that between him and Hillary, it was hands down for Hillary.

please show where any "access" resulted in any change of policy.... unlike the money taken by rightwingnut congressmen from the NRA.

do I like that money buys access? of course not. but citizens united says it's perfectly fine. me? I don't think there should be any money in politics, but I defy you to find a single congress member (except maybe Bernie sanders) who doesn't take phone calls from big donors.

what you didn't see, was anything out of the ordinary being done for them after. me? If I donate $30,000 to someone's campaign (assuming I was in that position) and they didn't take my phone call or set up a face to face with me when I asked, it would be the last time I donated to them

Hillary was SoS. She didn't have constituents. She represented the United States of America ... every one of us, and her duty was to implement the for policy that is set by both congress and the potus. Yes, directly elected officials properly meet with people whom they represent who lobby them. It's not that she met with nasty people. And I really doubt that Foundation donations had much effect on for policy. Still, it's not done. And making it even worse was Bill was taking the money too.

But the alternative is Trump. Kasich would be beating her by double digits, but he isn't the nominee ... and God is not to blame.

She was my senator. NY loved her. We were her constituents.

Kasich would be beating her. Not by double digits because democrats aren't anti choice and anti marriage equality and weren't voting for rightwing judges.

Truth
She had 3 tepid accomplishments.

"Hillary's unfavorable numbers continue to rise"

Which is why she'll likely be a one term president.

Does that mean you lefties will pick your wet dream candidate in 2020? The transgender, bisexual, mixed race, illegal, Muslim, social welfare leech, hermaphrodite.
That...would....be.....AWESOME!!!!

Everything but actual qualifications. Democrats have shown twice they don't care about doing the job as long as something unrelated to doing it is a characteristic of the person in the position. They went after another unqualified black and put him a government job. Now, they want someone because she has a vagina.
God, I was kidding.

Breathe a little.
Geeze.

Trump supporters are so cranky

Others that say the same thing aren't.
I'll give ya that.

Libs do have a clear focus on hyper sensitive outrage

more hubris than Donald?

you don't think perhaps you have a double standard for men and women?

Donald hasn't sold access to the DoS and said basically trust me, I'm doing good stuff here. hubris is exaggerated pride and lack of humility. I don't think any pol since Nixon is on a par with Hillary.

Donald's a narcissist who doesn't even pretend half the time to know what he's doing.

That said, I think my post was that between him and Hillary, it was hands down for Hillary.

please show where any "access" resulted in any change of policy.... unlike the money taken by rightwingnut congressmen from the NRA.

do I like that money buys access? of course not. but citizens united says it's perfectly fine. me? I don't think there should be any money in politics, but I defy you to find a single congress member (except maybe Bernie sanders) who doesn't take phone calls from big donors.

what you didn't see, was anything out of the ordinary being done for them after. me? If I donate $30,000 to someone's campaign (assuming I was in that position) and they didn't take my phone call or set up a face to face with me when I asked, it would be the last time I donated to them

Hillary was SoS. She didn't have constituents. She represented the United States of America ... every one of us, and her duty was to implement the for policy that is set by both congress and the potus. Yes, directly elected officials properly meet with people whom they represent who lobby them. It's not that she met with nasty people. And I really doubt that Foundation donations had much effect on for policy. Still, it's not done. And making it even worse was Bill was taking the money too.

But the alternative is Trump. Kasich would be beating her by double digits, but he isn't the nominee ... and God is not to blame.

You doubt that foundation donations had much effect on policy? Are you willing to say the Democrat claim that tax incentives to big business effect policy are untrue?

Well there ya go. That's just the converse of what I was trying to say to Jillian. Of course constituents and lobbyists affect policy, partially through campaign donations. But, as SoS Hillary's job didn't involve taxes. She executed the for policy of the US as set by congress and the potus. She was a bit more important than an individual senator.

I thought Cheney was wayyyy to close to Halliburton and Blackwater in the Iraq "reconstruction." But, with Hillary there's nothing like that alleged. She didn't use her office to funnel money to a former employer, in which she owned a shit load of stock.

People in the Executive Branch, and Judicial, are supposed to be further removed from ... cash. See Abe Fortas.

But as I said, imo, Hillary suffers from hubris. That's not the same a personal corruption.

So Hillary can't but everyone else can? Typical double standard of the Hillary voter.

Hillary used her position as SoS to funnel money into a money laundering scheme.

Hillary is corrupt and its because of the hubris. She thinks she can't be touched.

Civic duty?

Really?

Yes, really. Voting is your civic duty.

Then people that vote thinking being black or having a vagina is a qualification should take a more serious attitude. While voting is your civic duty, it also involves knowing what the person believes not just what they look like or whether or not they pee standing up or sitting down.
Wow.

There are people that really think being black or having a vagina is a qualification for voting?

I'd be amazed if that were actually true

So NO ONE voted for Obama because he's black or will vote for Hillary because she's female? Are you really making that claim?

and Trump being an ASSHOLE qualifies him? .... how?????

That's your opinion. That Hillary has a vagina between her legs and people use that as a qualification is a fact.

Right...forgetting her time as 1st lady, NY senator and Secretary of State, sure. :rolleyes:

You guys aren't even trying.

Being 1st Lady qualifies her? The only thing one has to do to be that is be married to the President. Not a qualification.

Why didn't she run in Arkansas? Wouldn't being 1st "Lady" there have made her qualified? We both know why she didn't.

Secretary of State is an appointed position and it's often political.

There are a lot more people that have done a lot more in the arenas you say makes one qualified that I suspect you'd never vote for. So much for that on her behalf.

Being 1st Lady adds to her qualifications, yes. She knows how the WH operates.

She lived in NY, not Arkansas. It's not rocket surgery.

That's all you've got for her being SOS? Like I said, you're not even trying.

From the 1st Lady standpoint not the President.

She didn't live in Arkansas when Bill as governor?

That's all I need. If you don't think things like that are political appointments, you're an idiot.

So what if its from the "First Lady" standpoint? It's still closer "standing" to the WH than any former, not the VP, candidate that we've had pretty much ever.

Hillary did not live in Arkansas when she ran for senate, she lived in NY. You can't run where you don't live.

It's all you need if you're not trying...which you aren't. :lol:

That's your opinion. That Hillary has a vagina between her legs and people use that as a qualification is a fact.

Right...forgetting her time as 1st lady, NY senator and Secretary of State, sure. :rolleyes:

Being 1st Lady qualifies her? The only thing one has to do to be that is be married to the President. Not a qualification.

Why didn't she run in Arkansas? Wouldn't being 1st "Lady" there have made her qualified? We both know why she didn't.

There are a lot more people that have done a lot more in the arenas you say makes one qualified that I suspect you'd never vote for. So much for that on her behalf.

That's all I need. If you don't think things like that are political appointments, you're an idiot.

So what if its from the "First Lady" standpoint? It's still closer "standing" to the WH than any former, not the VP, candidate that we've had pretty much ever.

Hillary did not live in Arkansas when she ran for senate, she lived in NY. You can't run where you don't live.

Does that mean the wife of a doctor could perform surgery? the wife of a lawyer argue a court case? the wife of an accountant do your taxes? When you're willing to let those happen, then your argument will have merit.

The question of why didn't she run in Arkansas had nothing to do with where she lived. Why didn't she go back to Arkansas and run. Wouldn't having been 1st lady there qualified her for the Senate seat in Arkansas?

When you claim SoS isn't a political appointment, very little effort is needed to refute it.

Does that mean the wife of a doctor could perform surgery? the wife of a lawyer argue a court case? the wife of an accountant do your taxes? When you're willing to let those happen, then your argument will have merit.

The question of why didn't she run in Arkansas had nothing to do with where she lived. Why didn't she go back to Arkansas and run. Wouldn't having been 1st lady there qualified her for the Senate seat in Arkansas?

When you claim SoS isn't a political appointment, very little effort is needed to refute it.

I never said it was only the role of 1st lady so your analogies mean nothing. Being 1st Lady is AMONG her MANY qualifications...and the only one where a vagina goes with the title.

It's safe to say your "she's only qualified because she has a vagina" meme has been destroyed.

I never said it was only the role of 1st lady so your analogies mean nothing. Being 1st Lady is AMONG her MANY qualifications...and the only one where a vagina goes with the title.

It's safe to say your "she's only qualified because she has a vagina" meme has been destroyed.

You said being first lady is "still closer standing to the WH than former candidates". That means simply being there is something you consider a qualification. Therefore, my analogies stand. Being 1st lady isn't a qualification unless being the wife of a doctor, lawyer, or accountant makes them more qualified than someone that isn't the wife of a doctor, lawyer, or accountant.

It's safe to say the only reason you support her is because she has one. There is one thing we have in common. We both like the same thing. Difference is it's normal for me and makes you a worthless freak.

Civic duty?

Really?

Then people that vote thinking being black or having a vagina is a qualification should take a more serious attitude. While voting is your civic duty, it also involves knowing what the person believes not just what they look like or whether or not they pee standing up or sitting down.
Wow.

There are people that really think being black or having a vagina is a qualification for voting?

So NO ONE voted for Obama because he's black or will vote for Hillary because she's female? Are you really making that claim?
I hate sentences that include something like "are you really making that claim?"....because I'm never making the claim they think I am.

Voting for someone because they're black, if you're black...or voting for a woman, because you're a woman...doesn't happen necessarily because they think they're qualified because of that.

People tend to vote for people that look like they're from the same tribe.

It's much less thought out than you may think

Civic duty?

Really?

Wow.

I hate sentences that include something like "are you really making that claim?"....because I'm never making the claim they think I am.

Voting for someone because they're black, if you're black...or voting for a woman, because you're a woman...doesn't happen necessarily because they think they're qualified because of that.

I said there are people that voted for Obama because he's black and will vote for Hillary because she's female. You said you would be amazed if that were true. I didn't say you were making it, despite what you said appearing that way, I ASKED if you were.

I also never mentioned the race or gender of the "people" I said did so. There are whites that voted for Obama because of what I call white guilt. There are males that will vote for Hillary because she's a woman. None of those are from the same "tribe" or look like/have what the candidate they vote for does.

Tell me that you were claiming no one voted due to those reasons.

Hillary's unfavorable numbers continue to rise

It doesn't matter. Her head could start rotating around in circles and spitting pea soup and it won't make a bit of difference. Trump is so bad that his supporters just make it worse for him. Hearing the total crap that comes out of his mouth is bad enough but to hear it again over and over from the parrots just drives home the point that we cannot allow this charlatan to enter the white house.

The worst that can happen under Clinton will be business as usual same old..same old. We can survive THAT.

Trump is just too big of a chance. I don't want to roll the dice with that half wit knee jerk bully big mouth with his finger on the nuclear trigger.

It doesn't matter. Her head could start rotating around in circles and spitting pea soup and it won't make a bit of difference. Trump is so bad that his supporters just make it worse for him. Hearing the total crap that comes out of his mouth is bad enough but to hear it again over and over from the parrots just drives home the point that we cannot allow this charlatan to enter the white house.

The worst that can happen under Clinton will be business as usual same old..same old. We can survive THAT.

Trump is just too big of a chance. I don't want to roll the dice with that half wit knee jerk bully big mouth with his finger on the nuclear trigger.

Yet the same old, same old is what Hillary says we need to change because it's not working. If, as you indicate, it's no big deal, why does she want to change it?

Yet the same old, same old is what Hillary says we need to change because it's not working. If, as you indicate, it's no big deal, why does she want to change it?

She's a liar...remember? She won't change a damned thing. First of all unless congress swings left she won't have any more help in making change than Obama did after his first two years. They hate her probably more than having a mulatto president.

She's a liar...remember? She won't change a damned thing. First of all unless congress swings left she won't have any more help in making change than Obama did after his first two years. They hate her probably more than having a mulatto president.

Obama made some significant changes with executive orders without Congress. In fact, he said he did BECAUSE Congress wouldn't do things the way he wanted.

Wow.

I said there are people that voted for Obama because he's black and will vote for Hillary because she's female. You said you would be amazed if that were true. I didn't say you were making it, despite what you said appearing that way, I ASKED if you were.

I also never mentioned the race or gender of the "people" I said did so. There are whites that voted for Obama because of what I call white guilt. There are males that will vote for Hillary because she's a woman. None of those are from the same "tribe" or look like/have what the candidate they vote for does.

You said "There are people that really think being black or having a vagina is a qualification for voting"

Did I misunderstand? I took that to mean you were referring to vagina's or being black as a qualification for office

Obama made some significant changes with executive orders without Congress. In fact, he said he did BECAUSE Congress wouldn't do things the way he wanted.
But that IS why he did them.

The GOP controlled congress was trying to impede the process by which Obama's platform would have become policy and law. Admittedly.

So he went all executive to move forward with things.

How did that get all devilish with you guys?

He was trying to implement the platform that he was elected on

Wow.

You said "There are people that really think being black or having a vagina is a qualification for voting"

Did I misunderstand? I took that to mean you were referring to vagina's or being black as a qualification for office

I said that there are people that will voted for Obama because he's black and will vote for Hillary because she has a vagina. Are you saying people vote for reasons other than someone being the most qualified in their opinion?

Who are you kidding? Obama has done next to NOTHING in the last 5 years 8 months. I've never seen more unjustified hate towards a president in my life. He is not a bad man...certainly not as evil as many of those that hate on him. I didn't vote for him but I did vote for Bush and what did I get for THAT? I've given up on presidential elections.

But that IS why he did them.

The GOP controlled congress was trying to impede the process by which Obama's platform would have become policy and law. Admittedly.

So he went all executive to move forward with things.

How did that get all devilish with you guys?

He was trying to implement the platform that he was elected on

Congress has the ability to do just that if they think the platform isn't what's needed. In other words, he did it that way because they told him no and his arrogant, narcissistic ass couldn't accept no for an answer. He thought because he wanted it a certain way they should automatically do it that way. Not how it works. Are you saying Congress should rubber stamp the President's wants?

Who are you kidding? Obama has done next to NOTHING in the last 5 years 8 months. I've never seen more unjustified hate towards a president in my life. He is not a bad man...certainly not as evil as many of those that hate on him. I didn't vote for him but I did vote for Bush and what did I get for THAT? I've given up on presidential elections.

He's a piece of shit and if it meant him furthering himself, he'd piss and shit on all those that support him.

Forum List

Back