Hillary's unfavorable numbers continue to rise

What a delightful choice we've given ourselves.
Without a doubt it's pretty awful. Plugging your nose isn't even an option this election the stink is so bad
Yeah.

Actually I'm going to have to hold my nose with BOTH hands, and have therefore been practicing voting with my toes.
both hands just barely cover up her corruption. What about her failure? Better start playing twister..
Yes, she's terrible. Stipulated.

A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton

56% of Americans now dislike her. That's a rise of about 6% and she has been hiding from the public. Maybe she should do a few PRESS CONFERENCES.

Arbitrary Trump deflection in 3....2....1....
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
Clinton +5.3

Economist/YouGovEconomist 8/27 - 8/29 1119 RV 4.0 47 42 Clinton +5
PPP (D)PPP (D) 8/26 - 8/28 881 LV 3.3 48 43 Clinton +5
MonmouthMonmouth 8/25 - 8/28 689 LV 3.7 49 42 Clinton +7
LA Times/USCLA Times 8/24 - 8/30 2576 LV 4.5 42 45 Trump +3
NBC News/SMNBC News 8/22 - 8/28 24104 RV 1.0 48 42 Clinton +6
Reuters/IpsosReuters 8/20 - 8/24 1049 LV 3.5 42 35 Clinton +7
QuinnipiacQuinnipiac 8/18 - 8/24 1498 LV 2.5 51 41 Clinton +10

CkiXbSZVAAA3wMG.jpg:large

Without a doubt it's pretty awful. Plugging your nose isn't even an option this election the stink is so bad
but you see the problem is, there is never a good choice. John f. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan the last two good choices. One politician that did ok but wasn't a good choice was Bill Clinton who did nothing and it was absolutely great for the country. He proved the American people know better than any politician. All a politician is a lawyer that makes a living off of tax dollars, ooops I'm sorry, lawyers do that, maybe that's why everyone wants to vote for a politician. I'm done voting for a politician. It's why Trump is doing so well period.

A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton

56% of Americans now dislike her. That's a rise of about 6% and she has been hiding from the public. Maybe she should do a few PRESS CONFERENCES.

Arbitrary Trump deflection in 3....2....1....

Press conferences dont make you likable
Hiding like you have something to hide makes you unlikeable

Why are you hiding from the local gay bar? Or do you just not go there?

are you one of the 56% that doesn't like her?
Yep! Don't like her much at all. And I'm still voting for her. That's how shitty this choice is.

Pick your poison. I just can't do it. I'd rather have to shower for a week after voting for Trump than think I voted for someone that will pack the SC with lock step progressives.

I'm not questioning your choice, just stating that I just can't do it.

Yeah.

Actually I'm going to have to hold my nose with BOTH hands, and have therefore been practicing voting with my toes.
both hands just barely cover up her corruption. What about her failure? Better start playing twister..
Yes, she's terrible. Stipulated.

She will likely elect Trump at this rate.

are you one of the 56% that doesn't like her?
Yep! Don't like her much at all. And I'm still voting for her. That's how shitty this choice is.

Pick your poison. I just can't do it. I'd rather have to shower for a week after voting for Trump than think I voted for someone that will pack the SC with lock step progressives.

I'm not questioning your choice, just stating that I just can't do it.
Understood. My impulse is to actually to vote for Johnson, and I might have, had the GOP run a sane ticket.

Forum List

Back