Hillary's unfavorable numbers continue to rise

Even I admit Hillary's got all the qualifications of experience. It's hubris that concerns me. But the other option is Amnesty Don.

more hubris than Donald?

you don't think perhaps you have a double standard for men and women?

I don't. I don't use reproductive organs to determine my vote whether it be male or female. You've shown you think having a vagina makes someone qualified.

and Trump being an ASSHOLE qualifies him? .... how?????

That's your opinion. That Hillary has a vagina between her legs and people use that as a qualification is a fact.

thats the opinion of evryone but Trumpbots.

Coulter calls Trump a “tasteless, publicity-seeking, coarse billionaire” and argues that, “the one thing voters weren’t wild about was his personality.”

It's a fact. Plenty of videos showing it.

"Hillary's unfavorable numbers continue to rise"

Which is why she'll likely be a one term president.

Does that mean you lefties will pick your wet dream candidate in 2020? The transgender, bisexual, mixed race, illegal, Muslim, social welfare leech, hermaphrodite.
That...would....be.....AWESOME!!!!

Everything but actual qualifications. Democrats have shown twice they don't care about doing the job as long as something unrelated to doing it is a characteristic of the person in the position. They went after another unqualified black and put him a government job. Now, they want someone because she has a vagina.

Even I admit Hillary's got all the qualifications of experience. It's hubris that concerns me. But the other option is Amnesty Don.

more hubris than Donald?

Donald hasn't sold access to the DoS and said basically trust me, I'm doing good stuff here. hubris is exaggerated pride and lack of humility. I don't think any pol since Nixon is on a par with Hillary.

Donald's a narcissist who doesn't even pretend half the time to know what he's doing.

That said, I think my post was that between him and Hillary, it was hands down for Hillary.

more hubris than Donald?

I don't. I don't use reproductive organs to determine my vote whether it be male or female. You've shown you think having a vagina makes someone qualified.

That's your opinion. That Hillary has a vagina between her legs and people use that as a qualification is a fact.

Right...forgetting her time as 1st lady, NY senator and Secretary of State, sure. :rolleyes:

You guys aren't even trying.

Being 1st Lady qualifies her? The only thing one has to do to be that is be married to the President. Not a qualification.

Why didn't she run in Arkansas? Wouldn't being 1st "Lady" there have made her qualified? We both know why she didn't.

Secretary of State is an appointed position and it's often political.

There are a lot more people that have done a lot more in the arenas you say makes one qualified that I suspect you'd never vote for. So much for that on her behalf.

Being 1st Lady adds to her qualifications, yes. She knows how the WH operates.

She lived in NY, not Arkansas. It's not rocket surgery.

That's all you've got for her being SOS? Like I said, you're not even trying.

Does that mean you lefties will pick your wet dream candidate in 2020? The transgender, bisexual, mixed race, illegal, Muslim, social welfare leech, hermaphrodite.

Everything but actual qualifications. Democrats have shown twice they don't care about doing the job as long as something unrelated to doing it is a characteristic of the person in the position. They went after another unqualified black and put him a government job. Now, they want someone because she has a vagina.

more hubris than Donald?

Donald hasn't sold access to the DoS and said basically trust me, I'm doing good stuff here. hubris is exaggerated pride and lack of humility. I don't think any pol since Nixon is on a par with Hillary.

Donald's a narcissist who doesn't even pretend half the time to know what he's doing.

That said, I think my post was that between him and Hillary, it was hands down for Hillary.

please show where any "access" resulted in any change of policy.... unlike the money taken by rightwingnut congressmen from the NRA.

do I like that money buys access? of course not. but citizens united says it's perfectly fine. me? I don't think there should be any money in politics, but I defy you to find a single congress member (except maybe Bernie sanders) who doesn't take phone calls from big donors.

what you didn't see, was anything out of the ordinary being done for them after. me? If I donate $30,000 to someone's campaign (assuming I was in that position) and they didn't take my phone call or set up a face to face with me when I asked, it would be the last time I donated to them

Two major party disasters...

and an excellent high character two term former governor with a great record...

HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM

If I care about the US, I want neither Hillary nor Donald... I want Gary Johnson

So, the point of the thread seems to be that Clinton now has one of the best favorability ratings of any politician.

Yes, its negative. That's how politics works. Everyone has a negative rating. Some are more negative than others. At -14, Clinton is well above average.

Right...forgetting her time as 1st lady, NY senator and Secretary of State, sure. :rolleyes:

You guys aren't even trying.

Being 1st Lady qualifies her? The only thing one has to do to be that is be married to the President. Not a qualification.

Why didn't she run in Arkansas? Wouldn't being 1st "Lady" there have made her qualified? We both know why she didn't.

Secretary of State is an appointed position and it's often political.

There are a lot more people that have done a lot more in the arenas you say makes one qualified that I suspect you'd never vote for. So much for that on her behalf.

Being 1st Lady adds to her qualifications, yes. She knows how the WH operates.

She lived in NY, not Arkansas. It's not rocket surgery.

That's all you've got for her being SOS? Like I said, you're not even trying.

From the 1st Lady standpoint not the President.

She didn't live in Arkansas when Bill as governor?

That's all I need. If you don't think things like that are political appointments, you're an idiot.

Civic duty?

Really?

Yes, really. Voting is your civic duty.

Then people that vote thinking being black or having a vagina is a qualification should take a more serious attitude. While voting is your civic duty, it also involves knowing what the person believes not just what they look like or whether or not they pee standing up or sitting down.

God, I was kidding.

Breathe a little.
Geeze.

Trump supporters are so cranky

more hubris than Donald?

please show where any "access" resulted in any change of policy.... unlike the money taken by rightwingnut congressmen from the NRA.

do I like that money buys access? of course not. but citizens united says it's perfectly fine. me? I don't think there should be any money in politics, but I defy you to find a single congress member (except maybe Bernie sanders) who doesn't take phone calls from big donors.

what you didn't see, was anything out of the ordinary being done for them after. me? If I donate $30,000 to someone's campaign (assuming I was in that position) and they didn't take my phone call or set up a face to face with me when I asked, it would be the last time I donated to them

Hillary was SoS. She didn't have constituents. She represented the United States of America ... every one of us, and her duty was to implement the for policy that is set by both congress and the potus. Yes, directly elected officials properly meet with people whom they represent who lobby them. It's not that she met with nasty people. And I really doubt that Foundation donations had much effect on for policy. Still, it's not done. And making it even worse was Bill was taking the money too.

But the alternative is Trump. Kasich would be beating her by double digits, but he isn't the nominee ... and God is not to blame.

God, I was kidding.

Breathe a little.
Geeze.

Trump supporters are so cranky

Others that say the same thing aren't.

more hubris than Donald?

Hillary was SoS. She didn't have constituents. She represented the United States of America ... every one of us, and her duty was to implement the for policy that is set by both congress and the potus. Yes, directly elected officials properly meet with people whom they represent who lobby them. It's not that she met with nasty people. And I really doubt that Foundation donations had much effect on for policy. Still, it's not done. And making it even worse was Bill was taking the money too.

But the alternative is Trump. Kasich would be beating her by double digits, but he isn't the nominee ... and God is not to blame.

You doubt that foundation donations had much effect on policy? Are you willing to say the Democrat claim that tax incentives to big business effect policy are untrue?

more hubris than Donald?

She was my senator. NY loved her. We were her constituents.

Kasich would be beating her. Not by double digits because democrats aren't anti choice and anti marriage equality and weren't voting for rightwing judges.

Truth

more hubris than Donald?

She was my senator. NY loved her. We were her constituents.

Kasich would be beating her. Not by double digits because democrats aren't anti choice and anti marriage equality and weren't voting for rightwing judges.

Truth

Based on election results, not all of NY loved her. Just the idiots.

more hubris than Donald?

You doubt that foundation donations had much effect on policy? Are you willing to say the Democrat claim that tax incentives to big business effect policy are untrue?

Well there ya go. That's just the converse of what I was trying to say to Jillian. Of course constituents and lobbyists affect policy, partially through campaign donations. But, as SoS Hillary's job didn't involve taxes. She executed the for policy of the US as set by congress and the potus. She was a bit more important than an individual senator.

I thought Cheney was wayyyy to close to Halliburton and Blackwater in the Iraq "reconstruction." But, with Hillary there's nothing like that alleged. She didn't use her office to funnel money to a former employer, in which she owned a shit load of stock.

People in the Executive Branch, and Judicial, are supposed to be further removed from ... cash. See Abe Fortas.

But as I said, imo, Hillary suffers from hubris. That's not the same a personal corruption.

Civic duty?

Really?

Yes, really. Voting is your civic duty.

Then people that vote thinking being black or having a vagina is a qualification should take a more serious attitude. While voting is your civic duty, it also involves knowing what the person believes not just what they look like or whether or not they pee standing up or sitting down.
Wow.

There are people that really think being black or having a vagina is a qualification for voting?

I'd be amazed if that were actually true

Forum List

Back