JEB Accuses Trump Of Being Insulting....Then Does Nothing But Insult Him

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts

JEB Bush has alot of nerve pointing fingers at Trump for being insulting when he can't stop from insulting Trump at every campaign stop.

Even when Trump skipped the debate JEB found an excuse to make snide comments about him. It was as if Trump was on the stage. The only difference was his target wasn't there to return fire. Some say that was JEB'S best debate performance. He actually talked about the issues rather than simply make nasty comments about Trump.

During an interview this morning on Fox JEB once again called Trump names, and said he's going to continue to every chance he gets. JEB has said that Trump is an asshole, that he needs therapy, that he's a clown, that he's nothing but a reality show candidate. If this isn't an insult, I guess I don't know what is.

JEB Bush has spent millions trying to trash Trump and others and it's not working. Perhaps JEB is pissed because the people aren't going for the establishment candidates and he feels cheated. I think the only thing JEB is there for is to tear down the other Republicans in the race. If you want to do it effectively, do it in a humorous manner, not like a spoiled brat. It doesn't become you. Stop working for the Democrats. Bow out while you still have some dignity left.

Cringeworthy. You know when I started out pegging Jeb as the scoutmaster who was your toasting marshmallow safety instructor I didn't think it would morph this big.

:lmao:

On the other hand.....................

He called Trump insulting?! An outrage, I say!

What's next -- Jeb calling the Pope Catholic?
I guess the word "hypocrisy" needs to be explained to you in more detail.

Ever hear the parable 'Don't fret over the speck in someone else's eye while ignoring the plank in your own'?

Last edited:
This election is going to put Jeb in the nuthouse. He simply cannot fathom why he isn't the poster boy for the White House. He hates being so unpopular.

Ever hear the parable 'Don't fret over the speck in someone else's eye while ignoring the plank in your own'?

No it doesn't, but thank you for insulting my intelligence by thinking it necessary.I have no horse in this particular race, so merely thought the whole situation was funny.

No it doesn't, but thank you for insulting my intelligence by thinking it necessary.I have no horse in this particular race, so merely thought the whole situation was funny.
Obviously it's difficult to insult your intelligence. Keep buying stereotypes fed to you by the establishment. That's what makes you such a dumbass.

Obviously it's difficult to insult your intelligence. Keep buying stereotypes fed to you by the establishment. That's what makes you such a dumbass.

Pray tell, child, what stereotypes have I bought, now, exactly?

My opinion of Trump is based upon my observations of Trump just as it is with any other politician. I see him as arrogant, egotistical and insulting. I see Hillary as cold, calculated and not trustworthy. I see Sanders as likable but impractical and naive. I see Carson as humble and nice, but having some really weird views for a man as smart as he.

Rather than ME being the one buying in, it appears that you are calling me stupid because I haven't.

Forum List

Back