Hillary’s Spiritual Nourishment

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Democrats working behind the scenes to drum up support for impeaching Taqiyya the Liar fell flatter than a tall stack of pancakes on pancake day.

images

The I word

Impeaching Bill Clinton made the word ‘backfire’ passé forever. In the future, there is no better word for impeaching Democrats, most especially the Clintons, than the word manna: Spiritual nourishment of divine origin.

Democrats and the MSM would have more fun impeaching Hillary than they had with impeaching her “better half.”

“[SOS] is calling on the United States Congress to impeach former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for ‘high crimes and misdemeanors’ pursuant to Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution of the United States.”

'Impeach Hillary' petition: 'Unfit, beyond vindication'
Posted By Cheryl Chumley On 05/25/2015 @ 9:41 am

Impeach Hillary petition Unfit beyond vindication

Do not get me wrong about impeachment. Taking a crack at impeaching Hillary makes sense if there is the slightest chance she would be hanged after she was found guilty. Silencing her screeching with a rope is reason enough to hang her. Anything short of hanging her saddles the country with her presence for as long as she lives. Hillary living another 20 or so years after she loses the election is almost as bad as her beating the impeachment rap. Let’s face it, the country will never be rid of Hillary anytime soon.

Last edited:
As much as I enjoy and respect Judge Napolitano’s clarifications on every topic, I think he is wrong on this one. He is not wrong about impeaching Taqiyya the Liar as a legal remedy for his unconstitutional actions. The judge is dead wrong about impeaching a Democrat president.

Judge Napolitano Says Judicial Slapdowns of Presidential Actions ‘Rare’ in American History, Raises Specter of ‘I’ Word
by Debra Heine
May 26, 2015 - 7:43 pm

Judge Napolitano Says Judicial Slapdowns of Presidential Actions Rare in American History Raises Specter of I Word PJ Tatler

There is more of a chance of hanging Hillary Clinton than there is of convicting the Chicago sewer rat:

Taking a crack at impeaching Hillary makes sense if there is the slightest chance she would be hanged after she was found guilty.

Forum List

Back