Vos Says Impeachment of State Supreme Court Justice Over Redistricting Unlikely

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — The Republican leader of Wisconsin’s Assembly who had threatened possible impeachment of a new liberal state Supreme Court justice over her views on redistricting now says such a move is “super unlikely.”

Assembly Speaker Robin Vos originally threatened to impeach Justice Janet Protasiewicz if she did not recuse herself from the redistricting challenge, which is backed by Democrats seeking to throw out Republican-drawn electoral maps. After Protasiewicz refused to step down from the case, Vos raised the possibility of impeachment based on how she rules.

Wisconsin’s Assembly districts rank among the most gerrymandered nationally, with Republicans routinely winning far more seats than would be expected based on their average share of the vote, according to an Associated Press analysis.

When asked in an interview Wednesday if he would move to impeach Protasiewicz if she orders new maps to be drawn, Vos said, “I think it’s very unlikely.”

Seems to me that Conservatives once were against the idea of threatening justices over their rulings.

I guess no longer.

Well it's not like she showed up at her house like the leftists did our SCOTUS justices.except being elected. And you people have zero problem making death threats, publish the addresses and telephone numbers of political opponents.

She comitted no crime.

Well it's not like she showed up at her house like the leftists did our SCOTUS justices.

You people have zero problem with stalking political opponents. The Georgia election workers, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss had their lives threatened. You had no problem with that. You people publish the addresses and phone numbers of political opponents and if those lives are threaten, you stay fuckig silent.

The Wisconsin Speaker wanted the justice impeached because called out Republican Gerrymandering, she committed no crime. He got pissed his weak as shit threats did not work.

Last edited:
Actually Voss should be arrested for abuse of power and threatening an elected offical. Those are real crimes. The only real crime of Justice Janet Protasiewicz was that she refused to knuckle to a school yard bully.

Last edited:
You people have zero problem with stalking political opponents. The Georgia election workers, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss had their lives threatened. You had no problem with that. You people publish the addresses and phone numbers of political opponents and if those lives are threaten, you stay fuckig silent.

The Wisconsin Speaker wanted the justice impeached because called out Republican Gerrymandering, she committed no crime. He got pissed his weak as shit threats did not work.
Sauce for the goose, Mr. Saavik. ;)

:50 in

That and the leftists are just as susceptible to goading as Kahn.

Sauce for the goose, Mr. Saavik. ;)

:50 in

That and the leftists are just as susceptible to goading as Kahn.

You really need improve your trollin skills. ReNaziKlans love to attack their opponents. They post the addresss and phone numbers of their opponent who are then attacked. Which you do not address!

You thought patterns indicate two-dimensional thinking. ;)

A personal attack. You cannot and/or will not address what I wrote so you attack me.

Your thought patterns (or what passes for such patterns), indicate that you lack the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent form.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back