HIllary's speech kicked Trumps ass.

As much as I hate to admit it, Hillary made a good speech with only a few parts that I disagree with. Trump has filed bankruptcy more than four times and she has never filed bankruptcy. She did not say that but should have.

She's a lying sack of shit who won the nomination with a rigged system.

Butt hurt much? Try a nice anal creme like Preparation H.

Is that what you use after getting fucked up the ass by your boyfriend? Nevermind, I don't want to know what you do.

Why don't you petition the MB owner for a faggot forum. You obviously have a keen interest in ass.

A perfect example of the anger and hatred of a far left drone against anyone not far left!

As much as I hate to admit it, Hillary made a good speech with only a few parts that I disagree with. Trump has filed bankruptcy more than four times and she has never filed bankruptcy. She did not say that but should have.

Yes the far left can sell their snake oil with smooth speeches that they never plan to do.

Why should she? Not to worry, she will get to it. Business....not personal btw. BFD

Soft soap the electorate with the only purpose to get elected and then run amok writing executive orders.

You have to actually start real fucking business to even risk bankruptcy. That doesn't include selling favors to people when you have a government position paying your salary.

She was nothing more than the shrieking pig she's always been tonight. And of course she has a trail of retards that will go anywhere to tell us how awesome her mediocre at best and complete failure at most times should make us all feel so confident in this squaling pigs leadership. Nothing changed tonight. She and her supporters are still the same piles of dog shit they've always been.

NO MORE FUCKING CUTS!!! More funding for infrastructure, science, r&d and education instead of less. This is why you must vote for clinton!!!
I'm glad Trump is an infrastructure,,science, r&d and education potus...

Clinton has done nothing in those areas and is incompetent to do anything in the future...l

Is that what you use after getting fucked up the ass by your boyfriend? Nevermind, I don't want to know what you do.

Why don't you petition the MB owner for a faggot forum. You obviously have a keen interest in ass.

That shit is your business. I told you I don't want to know what you do. That's between you and your boyfriend.

Go away faggot.

A perfect example of the anger and hatred of a far left drone against anyone not far left!

Go away clown.

Didn't whitewater end up in bankruptcy after there was no more money left to steal?

Hitlery is a lying sack of shit that kisses the very asses of the ones that perpetuate this debt slavery system because they own the world's central banks and their worthless fiat currency. They buy up hard assets via foreclosures with credit extended from/ by nothing tangible and that's a fucking fact. Hitlery has never spoken out against it and she promotes it with her silence. You see? I know more than you....infinitely more.

I don't think Bill was enjoying it. He looked like he was going to puke.

13876183_1227267933972780_2911443223048770587_n.jpg

Luckily for him, he was able to fall asleep. Only way to escape when he was obligated to sit there.

The last time I saw something that lifeless, they were putting a "toe tag" on it........cocaine is a helluva drug...eh, Bill "drop trou"? At least the world will be rid of a pedophile and sexual predator. When Billy gets to hell? He won't even have to wait in line....they will move him right to the front.

Hitlery has always been a parasite and never risked anything. Under this debt based, fiat currency system where credit is extended by a few strokes on a keyboard with the bankers risking no assets? Foreclosures and bankruptcies are built right into the system. BTW, did you know that USA.INC has been bankrupted four times and taken into receivership by the same banking oligarchs that bankrupted this "successor to contract gubermint" to provide the 19 essential/enumerated services via their corporate constitution of 1871? They liquidated the wealth of the people in 1933 with the gold confiscation in exchange for debt notes....then bankrupted it yet again and the IMF (a subsidiary of the Federal Reserve bank that bought USA.INC in 1912) took it into receivership as a "successor to contract" to provide those 19 essential/enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution in a "for profit" venture. They reap the profits but give us their corporate credit card to pay off with our sweat equity which is our labor. They have two sets of books...the budget (which is always in the red) and the CAFR (which is always in the black).....you need to only fret about the deficits as the profits belong to the international bankers that actually own USA.INC.

FACT

Go away clown.

Yes we know you hate anything and anyone not part of the far left religion

Stupid dishonest corrupt incompetent bitch. Filthy ass lying hateful speech.

Forum List

Back