HIllary's speech kicked Trumps ass.

She has been in the White House, the Senate, and was Secretary of State, yet she did not mention one single accomplishment during those 30 years in Washington. She had her chance and she made a mess. Also she does not have a clue as to how to deliver a speech. Zero connection with the audience despite their brainless cheering, although Bernie diehards there did not cheer.

She has been in the White House, the Senate, and was Secretary of State, yet she did not mention one single accomplishment during those 30 years in Washington. She had her chance and she made a mess. Also she does not have a clue as to how to deliver a speech. Zero connection with the audience despite their brainless cheering, although Bernie diehards there did not cheer.

Have you not been paying attention? The past 3 days were entirely devoted to talking about her accomplishments. I will say that I kind of agree with you though about her not being able to connect with her audience. I'd say that's a pretty fair criticism.

She's a lying sack of shit who won the nomination with a rigged system.

Butt hurt much? Try a nice anal creme like Preparation H.

Is that what you use after getting fucked up the ass by your boyfriend? Nevermind, I don't want to know what you do.

Why don't you petition the MB owner for a faggot forum. You obviously have a keen interest in ass.

I don't think Bill was enjoying it. He looked like he was going to puke.

13876183_1227267933972780_2911443223048770587_n.jpg

Luckily for him, he was able to fall asleep. Only way to escape when he was obligated to sit there.

She's a lying sack of shit who won the nomination with a rigged system.

Butt hurt much? Try a nice anal creme like Preparation H.

Is that what you use after getting fucked up the ass by your boyfriend? Nevermind, I don't want to know what you do.

Why don't you petition the MB owner for a faggot forum. You obviously have a keen interest in ass.

That shit is your business. I told you I don't want to know what you do. That's between you and your boyfriend.

NO MORE FUCKING CUTS!!! More funding for infrastructure, science, r&d and education instead of less. This is why you must vote for clinton!!!

Matthew, you've proven you don't give a crap about those issues several times now... give up, you're a phony.

NO MORE FUCKING CUTS!!! More funding for infrastructure, science, r&d and education instead of less. This is why you must vote for clinton!!!

Matthew, you've proven you don't give a crap about those issues several times now... give up, you're a phony.
He's a fucking moron who thinks money grows on trees and that Hillary gives a shit about infrastructure, blah, blah, blah.

Have you not been paying attention? The past 3 days were entirely devoted to talking about her accomplishments. I will say that I kind of agree with you though about her not being able to connect with her audience. I'd say that's a pretty fair criticism.

Another far left drone that was sold on the failures and scandals of Clinton as a good thing!

The far left considers losing the new winning!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back