Hillary's Press Secretary Brian Fallon Mocks Rudy Giuliani's Prostate Cancer

I hope the cave chimp dies a slow painful death to be honest. He can barely contain his racism.
one other point of interest.
In another thread you made the false claim that you only come out with racism when someone starts first.
Nobody started this time. You went right to it.
You sir have proven yourself to be a lying chimp of the lower life ghetto style hood rat.

I hope the cave chimp dies a slow painful death to be honest. He can barely contain his racism.
In another thread you made the false claim that you only come out with racism when someone starts first.
You sir have proven yourself to be a lying chimp of the lower life ghetto style hood rat.
upload_2016-8-22_0-14-52.png

GREAT! So Giuliani is smart enough to know that treatment of a serious disease will prevent a person from faithfully executing higher office.

And Giuliani had the maturity to drop out because of this fact.

What's that say about Hillary!?

Hillary spox Brian Fallon mocks Rudy Giuliani's prostate cancer

Guliani is nothing more than show. Take his teeth for example, he can barely whistle around the chompers someone drilled into his head, yet his bottom teeth, the ones usually out of view really are fucked up.

img.jpg

All for show.

Rudy was racist long before I made my statement in this thread.

don't even try. You are now without a doubt a proven racist liar. Live with it.

Lakhota laughed. No wonder she does not know how to spell her tribe's name who did not have a word for wheel before white people showed up.

don't even try. You are now without a doubt a proven racist liar. Live with it.
Now what?

Forum List

Back