Hillary's new book is hitting the stands soon and Joe played some exert from it..LOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Watching Morning Joe, this morning, he played a few of Hillarys words for the viewers and honestly, its a joke. I wish Mrs. Clinton would find a rock, glide under it and just stay there, just stay there. For her to call Trump a creep because he stood behind her during the debates....it holds no water....because every emotion you felt, guess what? The mounds of women your husband groped felt the same exact way...your creds are no good.

For the last and final time, you played it safe, you took the election for granted, you took blacks, women, all of us for granted and played with ballers and because of that neglect, nobody was excited about you. Its wasn't Trump we wanted for president and sadly and I still feel the same way today, despite my hatred of Trump...wrong woman, wrong time, wrong you!!

Now please please, just go away and let us deal with this nightmare without ever seeing your face again. Every time I see your face, I get ill!!

Watching Morning Joe, this morning, he played a few of Hillarys words for the viewers and honestly, its a joke. I wish Mrs. Clinton would find a rock, glide under it and just stay there, just stay there. For her to call Trump a creep because he stood behind her during the debates....it holds no water....because every emotion you felt, guess what? The mounds of women your husband groped felt the same exact way...your creds are no good.

For the last and final time, you played it safe, you took the election for granted, you took blacks, women, all of us for granted and played with ballers and because of that neglect, nobody was excited about you. Its wasn't Trump we wanted for president and sadly and I still feel the same way today, despite my hatred of Trump...wrong woman, wrong time, wrong you!!

Now please please, just go away and let us deal with this nightmare without ever seeing your face again. Every time I see your face, I get ill!!
I must admit, I am in totally agreement with Tig here, finally there is something we both agree on. Kudos to Tig for being honest.

I must admit, I am in totally agreement with Tig here, finally there is something we both agree on. Kudos to Tig for being honest.
I'm in agreement with her, too. I enjoy watching her deal with this nightmare.

• Banned

I have never been a fan of the Clintons, not ever. I never liked the way they treated minorities, especially during the 2008 elections with Obama. I hate Bill for being so easily swayed by women, while he was married and I know that both of them are more money hungry than people want to admit. But make no mistake, Trump is still an ass ho!!

• Banned

I'm in agreement with her, too. I enjoy watching her deal with this nightmare.
I want you to take notes my friend...all good thing must come to an end....I just hope your ready for it.

Does it come with it's own box of crayons, or do you have to use your own?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, do wake me when you make sense!!

She is your Queen. Show some respect!

:lmao:

you wont' make sense till you wake up.

I haven't seen anything written by Hillary that wasnt' written for her children

She is your Queen. Show some respect!

:lmao:
Sweetie, she's old like Trump, fake blonde like Trump and she's white....She ain't my queen!!
images

I thank ZEUS, Odin, and Ostara for every glorious day that hiLIARy is Not President.

Clinton book reveals what she was really thinking at Trump debate: 'Back up, you creep' I got this from Fox news, now I know you believe its the truth!!blob:http://video.foxnews.com/3b08c457-7e7b-4078-9c40-3cdeded03fad

Clinton book reveals what she was really thinking at Trump debate: 'Back up, you creep' I got this from Fox news, now I know you believe its the truth!!blob:http://video.foxnews.com/3b08c457-7e7b-4078-9c40-3cdeded03fad

Why would I believe Fox?

I doubt I've watched more than 2 hours of it in 20 years

Or better still Harry, you said something? Wasn't listening!!
sure you were.....you replied didnt you?.........

What's more amusing to me is that it's on video so everyone can see that /she/ walked over and stood in front of his platform, repeatedly, so she was actually creeped out by her own actions lawl

Forum List

Back