Has it ever occurred to anybody that Trump really wants OUT....please listen to the guy!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Call me whatever you want to call me.....but I am 1000% with this, I honestly believe Trump wants out of this white house gig and will do what ever is necessary to get the congress off their ass to do it. He would rather sabotage this country's fate than have this investigation label him and his family's brand as money launderers....and that is the God's honest truth. Congressman Ryan, fuck the 39% rednecks and 2 negro's that support this man and in act today, yesterday removal of a man who is unfit to serve this country. I promise you, the world will not end, your cushy job is safe, but get this maniac out of the white house before its too late. Guys, this man is insane and anybody not believing this, your just as fucked in the head as he is. He's like a fuckin nightmare that you just can't seem to awake from...every effin week, there's shit....the country is growing sick of Trump and something, somebody must grow some balls and do something about it.

Call me whatever you want to call me.....but I am 1000% with this, I honestly believe Trump wants out of this white house gig and will do what ever is necessary to get the congress off their ass to do it. He would rather sabotage this country's fate than have this investigation label him and his family's brand as money launderers....and that is the God's honest truth. Congressman Ryan, fuck the 39% rednecks and 2 negro's that support this man and in act today, yesterday removal of a man who is unfit to serve this country. I promise you, the world will not end, your cushy job is safe, but get this maniac out of the white house before its too late. Guys, this man is insane and anybody not believing this, your just as fucked in the head as he is. He's like a fuckin nightmare that you just can't seem to awake from...every effin week, there's shit....the country is growing sick of Trump and something, somebody must grow some balls and do something about it.
The rally speech last night?

So far he appears to be exactly what this country needs; especially you.

• Banned
The rally speech last night?
That wasn't a speech, that was a 71 year old clown needing his fix so that he can continue on to destroy this country....I can not believe we're allowing 30% of the country a clown, when the other 70% wants a leader.

Since EVERY POST YOU MAKE is a burst of paranoid, raging jealousy against whites, the only thing that occurs to me is that simians like you just need to eat a banana and calm down. My treat (since my taxes are probably paying for your banana).

• Banned

Since EVERY POST YOU MAKE is a burst of paranoid, raging jealousy against whites, the only thing that occurs to me is that simians like you just need to eat a banana and calm down. My treat (since my taxes are probably paying for your banana).
What? According you maniacs, you have no jobs, the illegals are taking them all and eating bullets and grenades for dinner is bad on the teeth, thus no healthcare. Now which is it, deplorable white guy, feast or famine? Oh and as for as the Banana joke....(sigh)...save it for you boss!!
upload_2017-8-23_20-6-59.jpeg

"Ah, but you can if you work hard and vote in the right morons.....learn the lesson white trash!!"

We did, that's why Mr. Trump is president. What was y'all's problem?

Forum List

Back