Hillary's Lezie Lover Tied to The Muslim Brotherhood

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
humaabedin.jpg

It's not that she's trying to just cover herself but Huma Abedin, whose mother not only has ties to radical Muslim organizations but has the same herself. Insider sources at the Pentagon claim the email do more than expose the love affair but present serious threats to national security.

Now, a concerned bird colonel stationed at the Pentagon, has reached out to us and expressed the view of many of his colleagues – that Hillary Clinton’s longtime aide and suspected lesbian lover, Huma Abedin’s close links to the radical Muslim Brotherhood, may explain why the former First Lady has fought so hard to conceal her e-mail records.

Okay, so these sources will drive the Hillary lovers up the wall:

Militarycorruption.com @ Militarycorruption.com exclusive real danger in Clinton Emails - Huma Abedin Hillary love story - Coach is Right and Discover the Networks

I abhor everything about Hillary but I'm not buying dyking with Mrs. Huma Weinerwoman. Wouldn't surprise me if fatso's a lesbo, or maybe swings from both sides of the plate, but I just think the Hum's got lots better prospects available if she's so inclined.

Forum List

Back