Hillary's Latest Qualification for POTUS Status

I'm shocked, shocked at the outcome I tell you! If Fux News was really fair and balanced and journalistic, they would tell you twits you will wind up with the president Wall Street allows you.

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid fuck? Are you talking about the OPINION shows on Fox News? Cuz guess what , about half of them DO state that they believe Hillary will win in November.

Not that an opinion is news , nor fact.

I'm shocked, shocked at the outcome I tell you! If Fux News was really fair and balanced and journalistic, they would tell you twits you will wind up with the president Wall Street allows you.

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid fuck? Are you talking about the OPINION shows on Fox News? Cuz guess what , about half of them DO state that they believe Hillary will win in November.

Not that an opinion is news , nor fact.

The US media/propaganda machine is in the hands of 6 mutlinational corporations that preside over ~90% of what americans see, heard and read. Think about that. Fux News and MSNBC push the same perceptual reality. It's all the same schtick.

American economy in ruins (I know Liberals, blame it on that racist, Nazi Bush - see how that worked out in Brexit?) and you nutsacks/nutjobs are lining up like dick-fed sheep to vote for eight more years of Obamaeconomics by "selecting" that criminal Hitlery??
Are you fucking stupid or nuts? Which one?
Speaking of that fucking asshole Obama - where is he? Fucking golfing on vacation again?

Economic turmoil threatens Clinton

American economy in ruins (I know Liberals, blame it on that racist, Nazi Bush - see how that worked out in Brexit?) and you nutsacks/nutjobs are lining up like dick-fed sheep to vote for eight more years of Obamaeconomics by "selecting" that criminal Hitlery??
Are you fucking stupid or nuts? Which one?
Speaking of that fucking asshole Obama - where is he? Fucking golfing on vacation again?

Economic turmoil threatens Clinton

The economic situation in this society and it's rerigging go back 5-6 decades or so, and it has been completely bipartisan. Turn off your corporate controlled media and locate a clue.

Shows how hard up the GOP is, I guess anyone with Trump as their head guy would be hard up.

But....she has a vagina. So....that balances it all out. Vote for history yay!!!!

I guess anyone with Trump as their head guy would be hard up.

Says a Hillary Clinton supporter. What a fucking dingbat.

Oh the language you conservatives use.

“Where is the G*damn f**king flag! I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.”
-From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.244 – Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.

F**k off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
-From the book American Evita, by Christopher Anderson, p.90 – Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning”

Need a few dozen more from your candidate, asshole?

“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?”
-From the book Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrich, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

“Where’s the miserable c**k sucker!”
-From the book The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She’ll Go to Become President, by Edward Klein, p. 15- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

One of the dumbest son of a bitches to post here shouldn't be calling other people stupid.

And the fact that your dog is almost certainly smarter than you are doesn't translate at all to Fox News viewers.

PS only a moron gets their news from one source and one source alone, or only watches/reads news that confirms their bias.

“You f**king idiot”
From the book Crossfire, p.84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. ****************************************************************************
“Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!”
From the book Dereliction of Duty, by Robert Patterson, p.71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

“Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can’t f**k her here!!”
From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.243 – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military , the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.

– Ed Schriber Col. USMC (Ret.)
“Semper Fidelis”

Shows how hard up the GOP is, I guess anyone with Trump as their head guy would be hard up.

Anyone that thinks a vagina makes someone qualified has their head up their ass.

Hey, I have voted Rep all my life except for Gore, so don't tell me, also I have never voted for a female President (never has been one) , but due to the immaturity of the GOP for the last few years, there is no way I am voting for them again. I am actually voting a straight Democrat ticket, as I want them out of the Senate as well.

Anyone that thinks a vagina makes someone qualified has their head up their ass.

Hey, I have voted Rep all my life except for Gore, so don't tell me, also I have never voted for a female President (never has been one) , but due to the immaturity of the GOP for the last few years, there is no way I am voting for them again. I am actually voting a straight Democrat ticket, as I want them out of the Senate as well.
one party rule....havent you learned anything?....

Forum List

Back