CDZ Hillary's Health

I took a few minutes to look around for threads on this topic that hadn't devolved into abject silliness, and couldn't find any. Big shock there.

Sad to say, but...Yep.

Thoughts?

Flu, colds, pneumonia, bronchitis, appendicitis, gall or kidney stones and host of other afflictions can befall a person and there's really nothing to make of it. One gets treatment, the malady goes away and that's that. Were Mrs. Clinton an octo-/nonagenarian who contracted any of those things, I'd be concerned, but she isn't.

I think that interacting with so many people on a regular basis, one is likely to contract something sooner or later. Heck, when one's kids are under 13, they tend to be the main vectors of colds and flus their parents get, but unlike colds and flus, pneumonia doesn't have a "season."

Questions I have:
  • Why didn't Mrs. Clinton get a pneumonia vaccine?
  • If she did get it, why didn't work?

The pneumonia vaccine does not work on all types of pneumonia. She may have gotten it, but it takes about a week to be fully effective.

Anyone see Robbie Mook interview on MSNBC? It's just all nonsense coming from the campaign. No matter what side you're on one cannot listen to this interview and not say "WTH?". He won't answer the simple question if everyone knew. He dodges and dodges and dodges. The deception continues and they wonder why people don't trust anything coming out of the campaign.

If anyone wants to watch it its linked below:
BUSTED: Hillary's Campaign Manager Caught Lying About Her Health!
Isn't that evasion rather than lying?
I agree it's stupid and only making things worse, but it's not deception. Even in a political season, we should be careful with our words.

I was always taught that if you don't tell the truth you are flat out lying. You omit any truth you are a liar.
and you'd be correct, but if you notice he never answers the question and talks about Trump, so he really is evading. The reason? He knows he'd be telling a lie if he said "Yes, we all knew she was diagnosed with pneumonia of Friday"

Answering "No we didn't know" would spark a whole new controversy with the Clinton campaign and that's the LAST thing they need right now. The ship is already sinking no need to take on even more water to speed up the process

Anyone see Robbie Mook interview on MSNBC? It's just all nonsense coming from the campaign. No matter what side you're on one cannot listen to this interview and not say "WTH?". He won't answer the simple question if everyone knew. He dodges and dodges and dodges. The deception continues and they wonder why people don't trust anything coming out of the campaign.

I agree it's stupid and only making things worse, but it's not deception. Even in a political season, we should be careful with our words.
Yes I would agree its not lying (the title of the article is a lie actually lol)

I would also agree that my choice of words (deception) is mischaracterizing what happened here. Evading is spot on. Anywho I just find this very unsettling. It was a simple "yes" or "no" question and his continued evading sheds doubt on the veracity of the Friday pneumonia diagnosis...for me at least.

I just want to point out one more time I do NOT want Hillary to be ill. I want her to continue and be healthy for the rest of her years
I know. I hope you're wrong about a different illness, but the way the campaign is farting around, and with what Bill stumbled around about, saying she's done this a number of times, I'm losing any sympathy for their efforts to put this to rest. If it were anyone but Trump.....

Yes I would agree its not lying (the title of the article is a lie actually lol)

I would also agree that my choice of words (deception) is mischaracterizing what happened here. Evading is spot on. Anywho I just find this very unsettling. It was a simple "yes" or "no" question and his continued evading sheds doubt on the veracity of the Friday pneumonia diagnosis...for me at least.

I just want to point out one more time I do NOT want Hillary to be ill. I want her to continue and be healthy for the rest of her years

My husband nailed it. This bitch wants, needs the power. Gollum. The White House is Precious. The Clintons could of faded into this good night adored by millions but no she has to have the Presidency.

Now we have witnessed her disasterous choices. But hey she's paying back donors.

The Ukraine for example. She gave with her State Department before our very eyes a whole country. Both Pinchuk and Poroshenko who own all the media out of Kyiv are mega Clinton Foundation donors. Ukrainians gave more to the Clinton Foundation than even the Saudis.

The new President even is bragging now that he manipulated this so called Soros revolution.

:lol:

What I would like to see in the first debate is Trump pulling up the terrorists having a pool party at the Libyan embassy.

The pictures are killer.

And Trump going "what difference does it make"

I was always taught that if you don't tell the truth you are flat out lying. You omit any truth you are a liar.
and you'd be correct, but if you notice he never answers the question and talks about Trump, so he really is evading. The reason? He knows he'd be telling a lie if he said "Yes, we all knew she was diagnosed with pneumonia of Friday"

Answering "No we didn't know" would spark a whole new controversy with the Clinton campaign and that's the LAST thing they need right now. The ship is already sinking no need to take on even more water to speed up the process

It's like being the Captain of the Titanic and going "maybe we can skirt around her"

Just so you know when I was going koo koo bye bye this spring in some threads it was because my husband really did have pneumonia and I was hanging on thread. I thought I was going to lose him. The love of my life.

Them trying this shit again? Lose Spielbergs team. Go back to Bloodworth Thomason sp?

I know. I hope you're wrong about a different illness, but the way the campaign is farting around, and with what Bill stumbled around about, saying she's done this a number of times, I'm losing any sympathy for their efforts to put this to rest. If it were anyone but Trump.....

I'm going to ask you an honest question. They sold the Lincoln Bedroom. You really want them in there again?

Most people with walking pneumonia just know they don't feel good and carry on until they collapse. It's like mono that way, but not as dangerous.

Most people with walking pneumonia just know they don't feel good and carry on until they collapse.

I was under the impression her doctor diagnosed her with pneumonia on Friday.

Did he forget to tell her about it?
No. Somehow she thought she could make it through a ceremony honoring 9/11 victims. Valiant effort, IMO.

Doctor diagnoses her with pneumonia, and she thinks she can handle a lengthy ceremony 36 hours later?

and people want someone with that foolishness in the Oval Office?

If she hadn't shown up on Sunday, USMB would be infested with "DISLOYAL HILLARY DISHONORS OUR 9/11 HEROES!!!!!11!!!" threads.

Haters gonna hate. Reason has nothing to do with it.

If I was a D I would run from Spielberg and run to Linda. But that's me. I don't think Hillary can pull it out now.

If they had stayed with her and her husband she might be able. Just an old fashioned girl winning more than most of you in a lifetime.

My husband nailed it. This bitch wants, needs the power. Gollum. The White House is Precious. The Clintons could of faded into this good night adored by millions but no she has to have the Presidency.

Now we have witnessed her disasterous choices. But hey she's paying back donors.

The Ukraine for example. She gave with her State Department before our very eyes a whole country. Both Pinchuk and Poroshenko who own all the media out of Kyiv are mega Clinton Foundation donors. Ukrainians gave more to the Clinton Foundation than even the Saudis.

The new President even is bragging now that he manipulated this so called Soros revolution.

What I would like to see in the first debate is Trump pulling up the terrorists having a pool party at the Libyan embassy.

The pictures are killer.

To her it is a matter of life iand death. If she does not win the election she will certainly die in prison. It has been confirmed by the FBI that she committed over 100 federal crimes. Obama isn't going to pardon that kunt.

Most people with walking pneumonia just know they don't feel good and carry on until they collapse. It's like mono that way, but not as dangerous.

Most people with walking pneumonia just know they don't feel good and carry on until they collapse.

I was under the impression her doctor diagnosed her with pneumonia on Friday.

Did he forget to tell her about it?
No. Somehow she thought she could make it through a ceremony honoring 9/11 victims. Valiant effort, IMO.

Doctor diagnoses her with pneumonia, and she thinks she can handle a lengthy ceremony 36 hours later?

and people want someone with that foolishness in the Oval Office?

If she hadn't shown up on Sunday, USMB would be infested with "DISLOYAL HILLARY DISHONORS OUR 9/11 HEROES!!!!!11!!!" threads.

Haters gonna hate. Reason has nothing to do with it.

You really do look like an idiot

Woman is collapsing and its haters going to hate?

The pictures are killer.

I don't know about most of what you said, but this---yes. It's a perfect summation.
This bitch wants, needs the power. Gollum. The White House is Precious.

The deal for me is simple. Take a look at how the press covered for JFK. He was so stoned out I can't believe it.

This is wrong.

I'm going to ask you an honest question. They sold the Lincoln Bedroom. You really want them in there again?
NO!!! But I want Trump in there even less. I'm miserable about this whole election.

Now I have to say it, not a big JFK fan that was my mom and dad and my Baba but boy oh boy I loved Bobby so please don't attack me as anti D

It was the yearly. I spent my summer surfing in Ormond and my dad would come down an get us and then we would go up the coast.

We'd go to Arlington. Year after year I looked at what LBJ was filling the fields with. Body after body. It was horrific.

I took a few minutes to look around for threads on this topic that hadn't devolved into abject silliness, and couldn't find any. Big shock there.

Sad to say, but...Yep.

Thoughts?

Flu, colds, pneumonia, bronchitis, appendicitis, gall or kidney stones and host of other afflictions can befall a person and there's really nothing to make of it. One gets treatment, the malady goes away and that's that. Were Mrs. Clinton an octo-/nonagenarian who contracted any of those things, I'd be concerned, but she isn't.

I think that interacting with so many people on a regular basis, one is likely to contract something sooner or later. Heck, when one's kids are under 13, they tend to be the main vectors of colds and flus their parents get, but unlike colds and flus, pneumonia doesn't have a "season."

Questions I have:
  • Why didn't Mrs. Clinton get a pneumonia vaccine?
  • If she did get it, why didn't work?

The pneumonia vaccine does not work on all types of pneumonia. She may have gotten it, but it takes about a week to be fully effective.

Well, yes, if she's got viral pneumonia -- Does she? I don't know -- the vaccine will do no good.

What I was alluding to is that someone who knows should share whether she has bacterial or viral pneumonia and whether she had the pneumonia vaccine. Those two pieces of information must necessarily jibe with a host of facts that can be very soundly inferred and identified. If they don't, and we find out they don't, we then know without question what to make of the disclosures made about her illness. Absent something concrete such as those two pieces of info, however, it's all just speculation.

Be miserable. Don't let her pick the next supreme. Please we know how evil she is. That's where am. I'm a true dual who desperately wants to run south again.

If Hillary wins. I wont be able to come home.

NO!!! But I want Trump in there even less. I'm miserable about this whole election.

Oh CK I've done a lot of shit in my time. You drive 40 below I got a heater in my truck and work a song called the Rodeo song to the top of the charts ALL without airplay...........and still love it.

The reason I love Trump. He's an asshole.And I love him.

The deal for me is simple. Take a look at how the press covered for JFK. He was so stoned out I can't believe it.

This is wrong.

I can't believe it, either. What's wrong is your just inventing this stuff without any proof.

We are witnessing the Titanic backing up and going at it again.

This is wrong.

I can't believe it, either. What's wrong is your just inventing this stuff without any proof.

You don't know this? JFK was a stoned out mother fucker.

This is history girl. You want to see what he was on? I was like to die. Camelot was a game. It was all a game run down on us.

"The Travell records reveal that during the first six months of his term, Kennedy suffered stomach, colon, and prostate problems, high fevers, occasional dehydration, abscesses, sleeplessness, and high cholesterol, in addition to his ongoing back and adrenal ailments.

His physicians administered large doses of so many drugs that Travell kept a “Medicine Administration Record,” cataloguing injected and ingested corticosteroids for his adrenal insufficiency; procaine shots and ultrasound treatments and hot packs for his back; Lomotil, Metamucil, paregoric, phenobarbital, testosterone, and trasentine to control his diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, and weight loss; penicillin and other antibiotics for his urinary-tract infections and an abscess; and Tuinal to help him sleep

Before press conferences and nationally televised speeches his doctors increased his cortisone dose to deal with tensions harmful to someone unable to produce his own corticosteroids in response to stress. Though the medications occasionally made Kennedy groggy and tired, he did not see them as a problem. He dismissed questions about Jacobson’s injections, saying, “I don’t care if it’s horse piss. It works”

Holy toledo. This is bad.

Forum List

Back