Hillary's Faithful Followers

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Hillary%20Getting%20Attention.png

I can see why righty crybabies still cling to this fairy tale. It's the only hope they have for stopping Hillary, and they know it.

They'll still be repeating it 8 years from now, and we'll still be laughing at them for being so damn gullible.

I can see why righty crybabies still cling to this fairy tale. It's the only hope they have for stopping Hillary, and they know it.

They'll still be repeating it 8 years from now, and we'll still be laughing at them for being so damn gullible.
Hillary will be lucky if she does as well as Walter Mondale in 1984.

. Look at Obama's qualifications when he run against her in 08 (their wasn't any), and he beat her hands down. She's toast again.

This is how Hillary's people plan to run the GE. America knows whose gullible.

We see the right aren't the biggest cry babies. I think the Bern victims are bigger cry babies. The reality is, the system is corrupt, and the media does the thinking for the masses.

:badgrin:

The latest news, Trump consolidates, liberals eat their own.

cfop932.jpg

Forum List

Back