Hillary's biggest gaffe during the debate...It will come back to haunt her if she's the nominee

The house and the Senate.
That's right...forgot about that

What good dd it do you again?

Well we have two out of three branches of government. Only one more to go.

Interesting....Republicans have controlled Congress for a year now

Seems Obama is getting everything he wants while Republicans still haven't accomplished a thing

Winning the Congress for Republicans is like winning the lottery and never getting around to cashing the ticket
Interesting.

Obama is getting everything he wants and yet you consistently state that the republicans are damaging government, stopping it from working and harming the nation/economy.

So many thoughts that are completely contradictory.

:lol:

Getting everything he wants?

Like a comprehensive immigration bill?
Like a overhaul of the tax code?
Like a highway bill?
Like background checks and closing gun show loopholes?
Oh and Guantanamo is STILL open.

You folks are hilarious.
"Us folks."

Try reading next time and you might see who actually made the claim that Obama is getting everything that he wants.

Seems Obama is getting everything he wants while Republicans still haven't accomplished a thing

Winning the Congress for Republicans is like winning the lottery and never getting around to cashing the ticket

You are correct on that which is why Boehner is on his way out and we are calling for McConnell to join him. We want change and we don't care about shutting down the government because DumBama won't go along.

Senate to vote on bill cracking down on sanctuary cities
By CURT MILLS (@CURTMILLS) • 10/8/15 4:04 PM

Think it's gonna change anything?

Yes I do. Now that illegals are registered to vote, it only makes cheating that much easier.

Oh let me guess.

"Every life matters", unless it has black or brown skin.

No human being is "illegal".

Yes, they are illegal, that's why we call them illegals. Of course, you on the left like to use politically correct terms like undocumented alien.

Our immigration system was just fine until those "brown" people came along and insisted we change our laws for them. How many other countries can foreigners go to and make such a demand?

Then they bring down our American wages because they are willing to work so cheap and live in a two bedroom apartment or house with ten people in there. That's not to mention those brown people are turning our country into a bilingual nation and that should really anger any true American. Europeans never did that to our country, neither did Asians, neither did people from the middle-east.

So go tell your party you are behind them selling out our country.

That's right...forgot about that

What good dd it do you again?

Interesting.

Obama is getting everything he wants and yet you consistently state that the republicans are damaging government, stopping it from working and harming the nation/economy.

So many thoughts that are completely contradictory.

:lol:

Getting everything he wants?

Like a comprehensive immigration bill?
Like a overhaul of the tax code?
Like a highway bill?
Like background checks and closing gun show loopholes?
Oh and Guantanamo is STILL open.

You folks are hilarious.
"Us folks."

Try reading next time and you might see who actually made the claim that Obama is getting everything that he wants.

This makes no sense.

You are correct on that which is why Boehner is on his way out and we are calling for McConnell to join him. We want change and we don't care about shutting down the government because DumBama won't go along.

Yes I do. Now that illegals are registered to vote, it only makes cheating that much easier.

Oh let me guess.

Yes, they are illegal, that's why we call them illegals. Of course, you on the left like to use politically correct terms like undocumented alien.

Our immigration system was just fine until those "brown" people came along and insisted we change our laws for them. How many other countries can foreigners go to and make such a demand?

Then they bring down our American wages because they are willing to work so cheap and live in a two bedroom apartment or house with ten people in there. That's not to mention those brown people are turning our country into a bilingual nation and that should really anger any true American. Europeans never did that to our country, neither did Asians, neither did people from the middle-east.

Basically?

Most of the people that immigrated to this country, did so "illegally".

Oh let me guess.

Basically?

Most of the people that immigrated to this country, did so illegally

Were there laws in place against coming into the country illegally when they did it?

are there laws in place NOW against entering the country illegally?

Oh let me guess.

Basically?

And your proof of that?

No, most immigrants came here legally. They didn't come here to use America, they came here to be part of America. They didn't come here to change America, they changed for America.

Oh let me guess.

Basically?

Were there laws in place against coming into the country illegally when they did it?

The very first immigrants killed native Americans and took their land.

Next up, was the Europeans that kidnapped and forced into slavery, Africans.

Then? Europe dumped it's religious zealots and criminals on to America.

For the next couple of hundred years after that, immigrants flooded in from all over the world without the benefit of much oversight. Mainly to become cheap labor and fill farms and factories.

Oh let me guess.

Basically?

For the next couple of hundred years after that, immigrants flooded in from all over the world without the benefit of much oversight. Mainly to become cheap labor and fill farms and factories.

Did you misunderstand the question?

Wayne's World

John Wayne once said that the taking of land from Native Americans was justifiable because "there were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves."

Oh let me guess.

Basically?

Nope.

I'll also add that the US of A has violated the sovereignty of nearly every nation on this earth at one point or another.

It almost single handedly turned Central and South American into the violent drug infested cess pools you see today.

Basically?

Nope.

I'll also add that the US of A has violated the sovereignty of nearly every nation on this earth at one point or another.

It almost single handedly turned Central and South American into the violent drug infested cess pools you see today.

Laws dont' matter to you?

Anderson Cooper asked her which enemies are you proud to have made during your political career. Her answer was Republicans. I was dumbfounded on how stupid she could be. Of course the left winged partisans on this board will say her answer was great...they're morons...and I didn't start this thread for the purpose of having a partisan debate anyway. I started this thread to discus how stupid Hilary's comment was and how much it will hurt her. I don't know what compelled her to say such a politically stupid thing. I guess that she was feeling too comfortable with the left winged circle jerk that was going and she accidentally revealed her true colors maybe? I dunno...the question I have is how bad will this mistake hurt her if she wins the nomination?

That wasn't a gaffe.

And it won't hurt her in the slightest.
I agree that it wasn't a gaffe. It was Hillary finally telling the truth....that she hates anybody that stands in her way.

It doesn't have to hurt her. She's toast anyway. The bitch will never make it back to the White House. A prison cell is in her future. Espionage is serious offense and doesn't require intent....just negligence.

Bye-bye, Bitch!

Last edited:
Anderson Cooper asked her which enemies are you proud to have made during your political career. Her answer was Republicans. I was dumbfounded on how stupid she could be. Of course the left winged partisans on this board will say her answer was great...they're morons...and I didn't start this thread for the purpose of having a partisan debate anyway. I started this thread to discus how stupid Hilary's comment was and how much it will hurt her. I don't know what compelled her to say such a politically stupid thing. I guess that she was feeling too comfortable with the left winged circle jerk that was going and she accidentally revealed her true colors maybe? I dunno...the question I have is how bad will this mistake hurt her if she wins the nomination?

That wasn't a gaffe.

I agree that it wasn't a gaffe. It was Hillary finally telling the truth....that she hates anybody that stands in her way.

It doesn't have to hurt her. She's toast anyway. The bitch will never make back to the White House. A prison cell is in her future. Espionage is serious offense and doesn't require intent....just negligence.

Bye-bye, Bitch!

How can it be a gaffe?

It was the Democratic debate....you are supposed to bash the other party

Love it when Hillary bashes Republicans.....smells like......Victory

That wasn't a gaffe.

It doesn't have to hurt her. She's toast anyway. The bitch will never make back to the White House. A prison cell is in her future. Espionage is serious offense and doesn't require intent....just negligence.

Bye-bye, Bitch!

How can it be a gaffe?

It was the Democratic debate....you are supposed to bash the other party

Love it when Hillary bashes Republicans.....smells like......Victory
That's what I said, dufus. It wasn't a gaffe.

Forum List

Back