Hillary Will Try Again

Persistent old ratbag. If she ain't already dead by 2020, that will be sure to do her in.

She won't win. She won't even steal the primary this time. Even the Dims want her to go away.

Former Clinton adviser: Hillary will run in 2020
She wants to run again because they feel they have the ground game (way to generate votes) to pull it off this time.
This election was a dry-run for 2020.
They plan to set up election organizations in every key state to swing the vote to the Democrats.
All they needed was enough corrupt election officials to allow illegal ballots to be cast when needed.
Every Democrat official is willing to create votes wherever they are needed.

"Trump didn't build a wall; legal & illegal immigration is up; anchor babies still "citizens." Run exact same election after 4 years of immigrants turning 18 and voting ... HILLARY WINS." - Coulter

Isn’t there a long lost Kennedy Er-ah, Er-ah, that you loons can import from somewhere? Someone not so cringe worthy. But Hilltown would be comic relief. Debates version 2. Unfortunately the only goal you have is to spend money blocking anything resembling progress. Why not have all the illegals build the wall first, then we consider asylum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn’t there a long lost Kennedy Er-ah, Er-ah, that you loons can import from somewhere? Someone not so cringe worthy. But Hilltown would be comic relief. Debates version 2. Unfortunately the only goal you have is to spend money blocking anything resembling progress. Why not have all the illegals build the wall first, then we consider asylum.

How many times has she lost now, twice? Third time will push her over the edge.

:laughing0301:

Agreed. She will be totally uncensored. And who is the running mate. Which twins will she choose?

Agreed. She will be totally uncensored. And who is the running mate. Which twins will she choose?

Fill in the Blank____________________________wimpy Pajama Wearing Liberal of the day who will play second fiddle to an angry "Hillary McCankles Clinton."

The question is not "will she run", but rather, will her ankles even support her walking?

Anything on this from any of the major news outlets?

Depends what you consider major news. Fox seems to try not to laugh [emoji23] when her name comes up, while the major story on another network is Michelle Wookie being very angry with President Trump for questioning her husbands birth place. Because of course this would directly correlate to her family being at risk of violence that never occurred. Oprah was directly quoted as saying “you go girl”!

This woman is demented:{

Hillary Clinton: 'The Only Crime I Ever Committed Was Stealing The Hearts Of The American People'

November 12th, 2018
article-3316-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In an interview over the weekend, Hillary Clinton continued to deny any wrongdoing in the various controversies she was involved with during her time as Secretary of State and the 2016 Democratic candidate, claiming her only crime was "stealing the hearts of the American people."

The interviewer asked Clinton if she was guilty of any of the myriad accusations against her when she admitted to being "100% guilty" of being America's sweetheart.

"If being an extremely likable person beloved by every true American is a crime, then lock me up!" she said, laughing. "I'm guilty on all counts! Put me away for years! Throw me in the dungeon and toss the key in the garbage!"

She also confessed to lesser crimes of being "a woman of the people" and "extremely relatable."

"I can't help it if I'm just really good at connecting with the common man, who may only own two or three modest homes and wear suits worth less than $1,000," she said. "I'm just that really down-to-earth kind of person, and you can't blame me for that. It's just who I am, fam!"

Hillary Clinton: 'The Only Crime I Ever Committed Was Stealing The Hearts Of The American People'

Forum List

Back