Hillary will not testify on libya

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
HILLARY CLINTON FAINTED & HAD A CONCUSSION, IS NOW RECOVERING AT HOME — UPDATE: WILL NOT TESTIFY ON LIBYA

Unfortunate, perhaps we should reschedule her as soon as she's over the "stomach virus".

And we put up with this bullshit. She's already rested a day or two and doesn't have to testify until Thursday...but she knows already that she can't make it.

We deserve what we get.:cool:

Sure she has a concussion, due to fainting, due to dehydration. No hospitalization? The Secretary of State? Sure. :rolleyes:

• Banned
Sure she has a concussion, due to fainting, due to dehydration. No hospitalization? The Secretary of State? Sure. :rolleyes:

More cover-up. Fear not, the kind, loving and benevolent libs here will buy into it and actually somehow say the GOP is the cause of people's skepticism.

No hospital...get her fat ass in there to testify. More administration cover-up. She's been hiding by being on the run since this happened. Yeah Hillary for 2016, right... dopes.:cool: This likely smells worse than Mooch's hairy armpits

Last edited:
HILLARY CLINTON FAINTED & HAD A CONCUSSION, IS NOW RECOVERING AT HOME — UPDATE: WILL NOT TESTIFY ON LIBYA

Unfortunate, perhaps we should reschedule her as soon as she's over the "stomach virus".

And we put up with this bullshit. She's already rested a day or two and doesn't have to testify until Thursday...but she knows already that she can't make it.

Hillary won't testify. Here is my shocked face

shocked-face_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

• Banned
I am sure her husband Bill has been at her bedside around the clock to aid and comfort her. :cool:

No doubt and Chelsea flew in as well. A stomach virus...the best part is like we don't know what that entails. So she knew a week ahead of time that she'll still be too ill this Thursday.

I say make a special hearing just for her when she's available...the first day she returns to works sounds good to me.

• Banned

Hillary won't testify. Here is my shocked face

shocked-face_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

And not a peep out of the media. :confused:

This is the action of a complete slimeball. Yet, there are many who will see nothing the least bit odd about the timing of this. Like Obama they will exalt her and raise her on a pedestal instead of just stepping back and being objective. This happened early last week, was diagnosed on Thursday and is NOT serious enough to warrant hospitaliztion.

Are libs really this stoooooopid?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this one doesn't pass the smell test.

As another poster elsewhere put it:

"What an interesting series of events. Susan Rice removes herself from being considered for Sec. of State and now won't have to appear at Congressional hearings to vet her as Sec. of State. Clinton conveniently "faints". Somehow this gives her a concussion and now she's hiding out at home. Kerry, her successor, who is in charge of the Benghazi hearings steps up an says she shouldn't appear. Wow! What a grade D movie. You'd think these geniuses could do better than that. Circuses and cakes folks."

Better yet:

"How is there no film on this? Did she fall during the scant 6-7 hours a day that shes not SURROUNDED by press? This is a croc and everybody knows it. A concussion that is serious enough to prevent testimony would have warranted a hospital stay. Anybody that has ever had a concussion (especially a serious one) knows this. I knew DOJ was bad and corrupt, seems DOS is just as bad. Is there no one in O'Bumbles administration with any morals? I guess not. And these libs wonder why we want to bear arms. Beware of the knock on the door and someone proclaiming "We're from the government, and we're here to help you."

and finally:

"Next, no doubt, we will see from Obama's sociopathic lying agitprop arm, PRAVDA USA, sympathy for the devil in that Hillary's convenient concussion has caused her an incurable amnesia resulting in her inability to remember the Benghazi events for which her State Department working for Comrade Obama hung out to dry four Americans in harm's way who were initially denied adequate security, then denied help to save their lives when that help was, per some reports, as close as an hour away!

Not going to work, Hillary, as the sane part of America knows that you're as guilty as sin, given the ringside seat that your do-nothing State Department had in watching those Americans die on your watch due to your willful negligence and that of the Obama Administration by betraying their trust in their leaders to have their backs, which is a treasonous act demanding prosecution to the full extent of the law!"

Last edited:

"What an interesting series of events. Susan Rice removes herself from being considered for Sec. of State and now won't have to appear at Congressional hearings to vet her as Sec. of State. Clinton conveniently "faints". Somehow this gives her a concussion and now she's hiding out at home. Kerry, her successor, who is in charge of the Benghazi hearings steps up an says she shouldn't appear. Wow! What a grade D movie. You'd think these geniuses could do better than that. Circuses and cakes folks."

Better yet:

"How is there no film on this? Did she fall during the scant 6-7 hours a day that shes not SURROUNDED by press? This is a croc and everybody knows it. A concussion that is serious enough to prevent testimony would have warranted a hospital stay. Anybody that has ever had a concussion (especially a serious one) knows this. I knew DOJ was bad and corrupt, seems DOS is just as bad. Is there no one in O'Bumbles administration with any morals? I guess not. And these libs wonder why we want to bear arms. Beware of the knock on the door and someone proclaiming "We're from the government, and we're here to help you."

Yeah, can't argue. Strangely, I have an elderly client who had essentially the same thing happen about a month ago. In the bathroom looking in the mirror one moment, waking up on the floor the next. She was in the hospital for three days.

And I don't expect much -- er, any -- scrutiny from the media on this.

Might as well save your key strokes and move on.

Since the recent tragedy at the elementary school; the Benghazi incident is off the medias radar and the publics mind.

The momentum is gone.

Deal with it.............. :cool:

Better yet:

Yeah, can't argue. Strangely, I have an elderly client who had essentially the same thing happen about a month ago. In the bathroom looking in the mirror one moment, waking up on the floor the next. She was in the hospital for three days.

And I don't expect much -- er, any -- scrutiny from the media on this.

An elderly clinet and 3 days in a hospital.... gets a pass.

A not so elderly otherwise healthy woman who fainted a week ago, was never hospitalized could likely get their thinder thighs into a hearing.

More so since as you recall...we know it's only a "stomach virus".

Might as well save your key strokes and move on.

Since the recent tragedy at the elementary school; the Benghazi incident is off the medias radar and the publics mind.

The momentum is gone.

Deal with it.............. :cool:

Trust me, I don't expect anything typed here to "move the world". The point is, the momentum should never have been gone until this was fully explained which until today is not.

My concern goes beyong Benghazi but to the fact that this is the clear frontrunner for 2016 who so many will support. Does this not say something about her character? So we can safely assume we already have one shitty hat in the ring for 2016 now what POS will the GOP oiffer up.

Already the choice has narrowed.

Last edited:
What is it you all think will be accomplished regarding Libya in the next couple of days while she is recovering? She IS still going to testify is she not?

I believe the answer is no. At least I haven't seen anything that says she will eventually, have you?

Forum List

Back