Full transcript

I changed the channel because i didn't want to hear him speak, why would i want to read what he said?

I heard some of it and it was just as I expected, used it to push his AGENDA, just like going to see them is the same thing..this man has no shame in using tragedies unless he causes them, like Ambassador Stevens or Fast and Furious

How many killings did Adam witness while watching ABC, CBS, NBC?

Did the LMSM Desensitize him to violence?

Obama needs to do something

Are we prepared that such violence visited on our children year after year after year is somehow the price of our freedom of the media to broadcast countless killings a year?

Check to see if Adam Lanza was on Ritalin

Let's not. Pharmaceuticals are the best thing to ever happen to this country. They also just happen to be huge supporters of our politicians. Financially. Yes, let's not look into their drugs, they are nothing but good....

Check to see if Adam Lanza was on Ritalin

Let's not. Pharmaceuticals are the best thing to ever happen to this country. They also just happen to be huge supporters of our politicians. Financially. Yes, let's not look into their drugs, they are nothing but good....

I've never once heard of anyone smoking pot and then shooting up a school

Not one time

But every fucking shooter seems to be on Ritalin

Are we really prepared to say that we’re powerless in the face of such carnage, that the politics are too hard?

Are we prepared to say that such violence visited on our children year after year after year is somehow the price of our freedom?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/268052-full-transcript.html

15K people die each hear due to AIDS which is primarily spread via gay ass sex.

Are we prepared to say such disease visited upon our population year after year is somehow the price of our freedom?

Or is your outrage selective?

Seems some people "cared".

"Take That ****** Off The TV, We Wanna Watch Football!": Idiots Respond To NBC Pre-Empting Sunday Night Football

Take that ****** off the tv, we wanna watch football! @Hester52 @Ty_CoolerThanU

Classy.

Can we honestly say that we’re doing enough to keep our children, all of them, safe from harm?

Can we claim, as a nation, that we’re all together there, letting them know they are loved and teaching them to love in return?

Can we say that we’re truly doing enough to give all the children of this country the chance they deserve to live out their lives in happiness and with purpose?

I’ve been reflecting on this the last few days, and if we’re honest with ourselves, the answer’s no. We’re not doing enough. And we will have to change. Since I’ve been president, this is the fourth time we have come together to comfort a grieving community torn apart by mass shootings, fourth time we’ve hugged survivors, the fourth time we’ve consoled the families of victims.

President Obama’s speech at prayer vigil for Newtown shooting victims (Full transcript) - The Washington Post

And in between, there have been an endless series of deadly shootings across the country, almost daily reports of victims, many of them children, in small towns and in big cities all across America, victims whose -- much of the time their only fault was being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

We can’t tolerate this anymore. These tragedies must end. And to end them, we must change.

We will be told that the causes of such violence are complex, and that is true. No single law, no set of laws can eliminate evil from the world or prevent every senseless act of violence in our society, but that can’t be an excuse for inaction. Surely we can do better than this.

President Obama’s speech at prayer vigil for Newtown shooting victims (Full transcript) - The Washington Post

Can we honestly say that we’re doing enough to keep our children, all of them, safe from harm?

Can we claim, as a nation, that we’re all together there, letting them know they are loved and teaching them to love in return?

Can we say that we’re truly doing enough to give all the children of this country the chance they deserve to live out their lives in happiness and with purpose?

I’ve been reflecting on this the last few days, and if we’re honest with ourselves, the answer’s no. We’re not doing enough. And we will have to change. Since I’ve been president, this is the fourth time we have come together to comfort a grieving community torn apart by mass shootings, fourth time we’ve hugged survivors, the fourth time we’ve consoled the families of victims.

You Bolshevik types have been stomping out freedoms for the 'greater good' for over a hundred years now.

It typically ends in you mass murdering those who disagree with you on compliance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back