• 400 EV

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 400 months in prison

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
First time ever a candidate for the nomination is under FBI and DOJ investigation BY HER OWN PARTY!

no a stylist will do more for her....she looks frumpy and matronly and fat..nothing wrong with that but that is making her look tired and old...

perception is everything to the american dumbass voter now who wont take the time to really educate themselves about the issues much less the stance of the candidates on the issues....so image is what you need to go for...that is why trump is polling so well....image over reality

perception is everything to the american dumbass voter now who wont take the time to really educate themselves about the issues much less the stance of the candidates on the issues....so image is what you need to go for...that is why trump is polling so well....image over reality
For many you are correct, but not all.

Technically, being "under investigation" should not disqualify her for anything. The disturbing part is that what SHOULD disqualify her is the arrogance and delusional mentality that caused her to presume that she need not utilize the State Department's own email and file management system. And that is not in dispute.

Nevertheless, NONE of this side show will shake the support she will have from wimmin, minorities, unionists, the sexually fouled-up and their pathetic supporters, and government teat suckers at every level. Which is why I refer to it as a "side show." She will be the nominee, and her opponent will have to win a super-majority of the voters who actually pay the bills - mainly working and retired White Guys.

no a stylist will do more for her....she looks frumpy and matronly and fat..nothing wrong with that but that is making her look tired and old...

She IS old and tired
So are we, will. But then, according to a previous poster, we're just dumbass voters anyway...you on the right and me on the left. I guess the assumption is that you will vote on looks (for Palin/against Hillary) and I will vote as told by somebody on MSNBC.

She IS old and tired
So are we, will. But then, according to a previous poster, we're just dumbass voters anyway...you on the right and me on the left. I guess the assumption is that you will vote on looks (for Palin/against Hillary) and I will vote as told by somebody on MSNBC.

There, I voted for experience, McCain.

Palin was nice to look at, but even she had more experience at governing than Obama.

I don't for, or against, someone solely because of their looks.

and if MSNBC, or Fox, recommended someone, I'd start looking for skeletons.

Either in the closet, or buried in the basement

For many you are correct, but not all.

i am sorry but most people cant even remember their school house rock on how a bill becomes a law....much less fulfill the duties of citizenship

She IS old and tired

There, I voted for experience, McCain.

Palin was nice to look at, but even she had more experience at governing than Obama.

I don't for, or against, someone solely because of their looks.

and if MSNBC, or Fox, recommended someone, I'd start looking for skeletons.

Either in the closet, or buried in the basement

Will, Citing Palin's experience as governor isn't a good idea considering the job done her in. And I'll bet she'd quit as a Community Organizer too, since it ain't exactly an easy one. It's one of those like lower management on a tightrope, where the workers all complain at you about execs, and execs all complain at you about workers. Anyway, it is clear Palin can't take heat.

I'm not much for Hillary, it's just that I'm not that much against her either. And so far, I still like Kasich most. But I do fondly like Joe too. Good thing there's lots of time to mull things over.

its a mystery why anyone would vote for her after hearing her speak lately, unless all of her fans watch and act like beavis and butthead.

Forum List

Back