Hillary: We have got to do something about gun violence in America

“We have got to do something about gun violence in America,” Clinton said to the media Wednesday at a press conference in Moneta, Va. “I will take it on. There are many people who face it and know it, but then turn away because it’s hard. It’s a very political, difficult issue in America, but I believe we are smart enough, we are compassionate enough, to figure out how to balance the legitimate Second Amendment rights with preventive measures and control measures so that whatever motivated this murderer, who eventually took his own life, we will not see more deaths — needless, senseless deaths.
Obama, Hillary Clinton Speak Out on Gun Violence After Virginia TV Shootings
Good to see Hillary isn't above using the blood of innocents to push her mindless agenda.

Tell us: what "preventive measures" would have stopped this crime?
Sure, you're smart enough and compassionate enough, to figure it out. Right?
Universal Background checks! Assault Weapons bans! Waiting periods!
Never mind none of them would have prevented this. In fact nothing would have prevented this. But libs dont let reality stand in the way of their fantasies.
We need universal background checks, waiting periods, and gun buy backs.

“We have got to do something about gun violence in America,” Clinton said to the media Wednesday at a press conference in Moneta, Va. “I will take it on. There are many people who face it and know it, but then turn away because it’s hard. It’s a very political, difficult issue in America, but I believe we are smart enough, we are compassionate enough, to figure out how to balance the legitimate Second Amendment rights with preventive measures and control measures so that whatever motivated this murderer, who eventually took his own life, we will not see more deaths — needless, senseless deaths.
Good to see Hillary isn't above using the blood of innocents to push her mindless agenda.

Never mind none of them would have prevented this. In fact nothing would have prevented this. But libs dont let reality stand in the way of their fantasies.
How would any of these prevented this crime?

We see the Democrat memo has been circulated. that is the THRID snake democrat saying EXACTLY word for word about GUN violence.
you see they won't talk about the black skinned homosexual shooter who went and killed his WHITE co-workers
don't you people get tired of them playing games with your lives?
Never let the blood of innocents go to waste.

Innocent blood is best when it is still warm and on the pavement…..that gets the best propaganda coverage…..

Surely, you're smart enough and compassionate enough, to figure it out. Right?
There is one and only one gun law that could have saved their lives PLUS the school students AND the movie goers.

"It is ILLEGAL to sell or transfer any firearm of any type to a democrat"....THAT law IF written would have saved 100 lives in the last year alone and maybe more.

Okay….how would a universal background check have stopped this attack…he bought the gun legally with a current background check? Waiting period…we already have them, how would a waiting period have stopped this murder, he bought the gun 2 months before the shooting….

Do you think before you post?

And riddle me this…..current background checks are avoided by stealing the gun, or by having someone who can pass the background check buy the gun and give it or sell it to the felon……..these are the exact same ways that any "universal" background check would be defeated…..

So tell me….what use is a Universal Background check?

Please….none of the other anti gun extremists can explain it….

See, the problem you lunatic gun nuts have with incidents like this is cherrypicking individual incidents. When countries do the 3 things I've listed, homicide is reduced, but violence never goes away, that's impossible, however, the facts don't lie.

See, the problem you lunatic gun nuts have with incidents like this is cherrypicking individual incidents. When countries do the 3 things I've listed, homicide is reduced, but violence never goes away, that's impossible, however, the facts don't lie.
So... you admit you cannot describe how the things you want would have prevented this crime.
Thank you for playing.

How many intruders or owould be attackers were shot or even scared away by guns last year vs kids accidentally shot?
Maybe its the media but I hear more of the latter anymore. Get me some stats please.
That is your best bet. Otherwise gun rights sounds like a lofty libersl college ideal base on a 240 yesr old war.
Surely, you're smart enough and compassionate enough, to figure it out. Right?

I have no compassion. This is purely annacademic measure.

I would never ever trust a Progressive on gun control. You have the absolute worst record in human history.

actually no…those countries already had very low murder rates….and Japan accomplishes their gun control by giving police massive powers to search individuals and homes, and allowing prosecutors to hold and question criminal suspects freely…….

And now that Europe has imported violent immigrants to do the violence their native citizens won't do…their gun murder rate is going up.

And please..answer the question?

And tell me, how did the terrorists in France, Denmark, Sweden and on that train get fully automatic rifles, 30 round magazines and grenades…since all of those European countries have extreme gun control?

So... you admit you cannot describe how the things you want would have prevented this crime.
Thank you for playing.
Stricter background checks could have recognized this mans instability.. Then again, you can never completely stop gun violence, and people already have guns in mass numbers..

And those countries that you praise…in Europe in particular…murdered 12 million unarmed citizens. Those numbers when added to their gun murder total far exceed anything in the United States. Which is why we have the 2nd Amendment.

actually no…those countries already had very low murder rates….and Japan accomplishes their gun control by giving police massive powers to search individuals and homes, and allowing prosecutors to hold and question criminal suspects freely…….

And now that Europe has imported violent immigrants to do the violence their native citizens won't do…their gun murder rate is going up.

And tell me, how did the terrorists in France, Denmark, Sweden and on that train get fully automatic rifles, 30 round magazines and grenades…since all of those European countries have extreme gun control?
Yeah, Australia's gun violence went down when they enforced gun control. Same with European countries. Imported violent criminals? Should ignore you, you lack any common sense.

Thank you for playing.
Stricter background checks could have recognized this mans instability.. Then again, you can never completely stop gun violence, and people already have guns in mass numbers..

He wasn't adjudicated mentally ill, never spent time in a mental institution…..so how would that have stopped him? And then he could have stolen the gun or had someone else buy it for him…right? So again…how do your proposals stop any mass shooter or criminal?

And those countries that you praise…in Europe in particular…murdered 12 million unarmed citizens. Those numbers when added to their gun murder total far exceed anything in the United States. Which is why we have the 2nd Amendment.
Hahahaha what the fuck? Europe is not one particular county, are you attempting to imply the actions of nazi Germany are representative of the modern countries in Europe?

How many intruders or owould be attackers were shot or even scared away by guns last year vs kids accidentally shot?

Maybe its the media but I hear more of the latter anymore. Get me some stats please.

That is your best bet. Otherwise gun rights sounds like a lofty libersl college ideal base on a 240 yesr old war.

The figures for accidental gun deaths with children isn't out yet but 2013….under the age of 14…about 72…..

All accidental gun deaths in 2013… 505

All gun murders (including children) … 8,454

crimes stopped by law abiding citizens using guns… on average 2 million a year.

THIS needs quoted at the end of every pro gun post.

Now the next question will be how many crimes are committed with guns.

Thank you for playing.
Stricter background checks could have recognized this mans instability.
Its not illegal for someone with this man's "instability" to own a gun, so, no, they would not.

Then again, you can never completely stop gun violence, and people already have guns in mass numbers..
Ah, So "preventative" measure are a fallacy.

Yeah, Australia's gun violence went down when they enforced gun control. Same with European countries. Imported violent criminals? Should ignore you, you lack any common sense.

Do you realize that Australias gun crime is going up….and that it is very easy to get fully automatic rifles in Europe….

I never put guys like you on ignore, because you don't know what you are talking about. You need to see the truth and by what you just posted, you really don't know this issue very well.

The figures for accidental gun deaths with children isn't out yet but 2013….under the age of 14…about 72…..
Note...
Even if that 2 million is off by 2 orders of magnitude...
20,000 crimes stopped compared to 9000 deaths.

I would not want it to be that close of a crime vs death ratio.

THIS needs quoted at the end of every pro gun post.

Now the next question will be how many crimes are committed with guns.

Why focus on that….I gave you the gun murders and the gun accidents a total of 8,909 people killed in accidents or murder.

The studies show that the defensive uses of guns are about 2 million a year, on average. The lowest number in the studies, but itself, was 764,000 crimes stopped.

Forum List

Back