GOP candidates HAVE to come out gunning for Trump

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Riding his bandwagon WILL NOT get you nominated. Taking the high road WILL NOT get you nominated.
If Donald Trump wins the nomination he WILL lose the general election and do irreparable damage to the GOP.

Start supporting Walker!

Riding his bandwagon WILL NOT get you nominated. Taking the high road WILL NOT get you nominated.
If Donald Trump wins the nomination he WILL lose the general election and do irreparable damage to the GOP.

Start supporting Walker!
Walker cannot win. The public will never support a person with only a high school education for president. He is a good man, not bad mouthing him but he lacks the education for the office.

LOL. The two biggest loons are on top of the pile. Trump and Carson.
Carson is an honorable man. If you consider him a loon you're lost in space.
His entire platform is retarded RWNJ talking points. He's a loon.

Enjoy your party while you can :)
Why hide from your racist thinking? YOU hate Carson because he is a REAL Negro not like that sack of sh8t you passed of as one.

• Banned

Start supporting Walker!
Walker cannot win. The public will never support a person with only a high school education for president. He is a good man, not bad mouthing him but he lacks the education for the office.
Great point. Obama's education did a world of good for us huh? We need smart people who think not drones programmed with "book" smarts.

Why hide from your racist thinking? YOU hate Carson because he is a REAL Negro not like that sack of sh8t you passed of as one.
What is a "REAL Negro"?

Start supporting Walker!
Great point. Obama's education did a world of good for us huh? We need smart people who think not drones programmed with "book" smarts.
Like I said I'm not knocking the guy. I just don't think American will vote for someone who is only a high school grad.

What is a "REAL Negro"?
One who's "clean & articulate without a negro dialect"?

Start supporting Walker!
Like I said I'm not knocking the guy. I just don't think American will vote for someone who is only a high school grad.
Based on the level of support Trump has i think it's the intelligence of the American people you should question.

What is a "REAL Negro"?
Well played Grampa, well played!

I'm sure the feckless buffoons will. Trump's a leader. I can see how that could upset corrupt assholes like Bush, McConnell, Boehner, and so on.

Last edited:

What is a "REAL Negro"?
Well played Grampa, well played!
So you are incapable of answering the question for yourself.

The moonbat messiah has all sorts of "education" or so where told, because there's no proof of it but I wouldn't give a rip if Walker dropped out of High School.

These ivy league sociopaths are how we got this fucked up.

I'm sure the feckless buffoons will. Trump's a leader. I can see how that could upset corrupt assholes like Bush, MCConnell, Boehner, and so on.
Trump is not so much a leader as he is a bully with a big wallet who can buy his way through life.

He isn't & won't buy my vote

And the dementia continues.

Seriously dipshit...you get a big talking idiot (just like you) to run for President and you don't support him. That tells us one of two things; you don't believe the nonsense you post OR you realize that you're a total moron.

Either way, the mental issues are with you.

PS: How's business? Going down the tubes (obviously you're not working if you're here). Good. Love to see bad people fail.

Forum List

Back