Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn. Ignores Dem-Run City Gun Violence To Claim GOP Doesn't Care About Exposing Kids To Gun Violence

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"So to me, we can't catalog the epidemic of gun violence merely by how many shootings we've had or even how many homicides we've had. You have to talk about a generation of kids, specifically in these violence-prone neighborhoods, that we are literally losing because their brains change when they're exposed to war-like levels of trauma," Murphy said.

"It is beyond me why Republicans who claim to care about the health of our kids don't seem to give a crap about our children who are being exposed to these epidemic, cataclysmic rates of gun violence," Murphy said
."

Of the 30 American cities with the highest murder rates, 27 have Democratic mayors, and at least 14 Soros-backed prosecutors, the study shows

"A new study reveals that local Democratic officials and Soros-backed prosecutors in cities and counties are responsible for the rising violent crime rates in otherwise red states. The study debunks recent claims by Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, that rising crime rates are due to policies pursued by Republican or "Trump" states.

If the homicide rates of Democrat-run cities and counties in Republican-led states are subtracted, the overall homicide rates for those states are dramatically reduced
."

Chicago, a Democrat-run city, has almost the equivalent of a 'mass shooting' every weekend, setting new gun violence and homicide records almost annually for years.

Republicans don't give a crap?

D-Chris Murphy needs to educate himself.

Far Left Democrats like Chris Murphy don't 'give a crap' about kids.
The Democrats want to abort kids.
They want to expose kids to gay and transsexual ideology.
The Democrats want to indoctrinate children with their CRT Left Wing hate and racism.
They want to force kids to take an unnecessary experimental vaccine.

People want to own a gun to be able to defend themselves from the Democrat Party's criminals and terrorist.

I can't say I really give a crap about dem-run population centers. I have the good sense to stay away from them.

They need to sort themselves out and not spread their misery outward in the form of restrictive gun laws.

Out here in the hinterlands we punch paper or game, not each other.....For the most part. ;)

Forum List

Back