Hillary up by double digits on Dump nationwide.

depends on which poll you look at. May2- A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 41% support to Clinton’s 39%.
Rasmussen sucks. No ifs ands or buts about it.

I will say this though, don't trust polls this far out. There's going to be a bump for Trump in the polls soonish due to him clinching his race, one for Hillary when Sanders is mathematically eliminated, one for the GOP convention for Trump (assuming the GOP rallies behind him) and one for Hillary after the DNC Convention. There are always these bumps. You won't be able to reliably trust the polls until about August or September.

proxy.jpg

Just keep you eye on Nate Silver. He had Romney losing when you lunatics had him winning in a landslide. I don't think Donald can overcome his negatives with Hispanics, Blacks, and Women. Plus, the DNC has not even begun to dump all the sleeze about his dealing with the mafia and the Trump University fiasco. It will be interesting!
depends on which poll you look at. May2- A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 41% support to Clinton’s 39%.
LMAO @ Rasmussen.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

They also had Romney winning big.....Maybe they were using Karl Rove's analysis?
Nate Silver was so far wrong about Trump I'm surprised anyone's giving him credence. Trump has literally smashed all comers, and the Beast, being what she is, will be the easiest yet.

The asshole who gave you a "funny" just posted a thread about Nate Silver who admitted he has been dead wrong about Trump.

I guess retards just can't keep up. :D

Poll: Clinton leads Trump by double-digits

WOW! I hate to crimp your excitement about Dump and all, but he is not even close to Hillary nationwide. So I will see the first woman President in my retirement year! COOL!

THE PRIMARIES ARE OVER FOR DUMP. Now comes the real world!
It also says Hillary is more trusted......

th

I think a bunch of retards answered the phone. WTF were they drinking????

Forum List

Back