Kasich is so dumb...

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
He thinks he came in second.

Would someone get him his damn participation ribbon already so he can go home?

Kasich raised his profile, and that's probably all he wanted. He can leverage that into a cabinet position, or something else he wants. He knew all along he had no chance, but stuck it out so he wouldn't be forgotten like all the other guys.

Kasich raised his profile, and that's probably all he wanted. He can leverage that into a cabinet position, or something else he wants. He knew all along he had no chance, but stuck it out so he wouldn't be forgotten like all the other guys.

Yeah, but he just said he was holding out for a contested convention. Now that won't happen. Now this is going to be like one of those NFL QBs who plays 3 years too long.

Leave Kasich alone he is practicing his ninja like speaking style for a sensei job after the election

John-Kasich-and-his-ninja-style.gif

Kasich is running fourth in a two man race! hahahahahahahaha

The people of his state are totally pissed off at him. The man must be clueless to not realize he's going down in flames in Ohio.

Kasich could be positioning himself for Trump's pick as VP. Trump needs a moderate republican to win the election.

I can understand his strategy - that at some point the party will realize that destroying itself may not be a good idea - but this party wants to destroy itself.

This ain't his time.
yep. He will do better in 2020 when he runs as a Democrat

He has reduced himself to the status of a laughingstock. Last week, he didn't even win in his PA home town of McKees Rocks. I think he owes his remaining supporters (both of them) an explanation other than, "I am an idiot."

Forum List

Back