Hillary up by double digits on Dump nationwide.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Poll: Clinton leads Trump by double-digits

WOW! I hate to crimp your excitement about Dump and all, but he is not even close to Hillary nationwide. So I will see the first woman President in my retirement year! COOL!

THE PRIMARIES ARE OVER FOR DUMP. Now comes the real world!

depends on which poll you look at. May2- A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 41% support to Clinton’s 39%.

Didn't you mommy ever tell you that it is childish to make fun of people's names?

There is only one poll that counts, and it won't be done until November.

There is one thing that is fairly constant in HRC's personal history in the public limelight: The more people see of her, the less they like her. It was true in Arkansas and in Washington, and in New York, and as Secretary of State. The one exception was when she ran for Senate in New York, but as we learned last week, New York's opinions are not valid anywhere but New York.

The possibility of either an indictment or some major embarrassment arising out of her criminal conduct w/r/t her e-mail server is very real. It doesn't take a career prosecutor to lay out the laws that were broken and how.

And who knows, maybe Trump will somehow magically turn into a real human being in the next 6 months. It could happen, I guess.

A CNN poll of 1,000 adults, 890 being registered to vote doesn't paint a reliable picture. You can poll all day long and post the one you like but it has no meaning to the lucid mind.

depends on which poll you look at. May2- A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 41% support to Clinton’s 39%.
LMAO @ Rasmussen.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just keep you eye on Nate Silver. He had Romney losing when you lunatics had him winning in a landslide. I don't think Donald can overcome his negatives with Hispanics, Blacks, and Women. Plus, the DNC has not even begun to dump all the sleeze about his dealing with the mafia and the Trump University fiasco. It will be interesting!
LMAO @ Rasmussen.

They also had Romney winning big.....Maybe they were using Karl Rove's analysis?

You can find any poll to suit your agenda...the only one that will matter is in November

Just keep you eye on Nate Silver. He had Romney losing when you lunatics had him winning in a landslide. I don't think Donald can overcome his negatives with Hispanics, Blacks, and Women. Plus, the DNC has not even begun to dump all the sleeze about his dealing with the mafia and the Trump University fiasco. It will be interesting!
LMAO @ Rasmussen.

They also had Romney winning big.....Maybe they were using Karl Rove's analysis?
Nate Silver was so far wrong about Trump I'm surprised anyone's giving him credence. Trump has literally smashed all comers, and the Beast, being what she is, will be the easiest yet.

The only thing certain is that a liberal will be the next President.

A CNN poll of 1,000 adults, 890 being registered to vote doesn't paint a reliable picture. You can poll all day long and post the one you like but it has no meaning to the lucid mind.

I would explain what a professional pollster does, but you would not understand. It is not just a random poll...

Poll: Clinton leads Trump by double-digits

WOW! I hate to crimp your excitement about Dump and all, but he is not even close to Hillary nationwide. So I will see the first woman President in my retirement year! COOL!

THE PRIMARIES ARE OVER FOR DUMP. Now comes the real world!
The "real world" should be you do not select a president because of the novelty of them being a woman or black.

But if you think it's cool, then maybe you are on to something?

After all, who cares what a liar and a criminal and wicked person Hillary is? None of that matters. It did not stop the women or latinos or blacks or poor or illegals from voting for Obama. Let's face it... whoever gives away the most free stuff always gets their vote. That is the only way your destructive party that has no conscience wins.

Can't wait for the debates to see what voting segment Donald alienates this time!

I have a suggestions for the Evangelicals In The GOP
13124426_555386564647001_3888602651577359210_n.png
tumblr_inline_ms5jo4pZib1qz4rgp.gif

The "real world" should be you do not select a president because of the novelty of them being a woman or black.

Palin-on-CBS-700x336-351x185.png

The Real world will not select a Bombastic Billionaire Narcissistic serial philanderer clown dude LOL

The Real world will not select a Bombastic Billionaire Narcissistic serial philanderer clown dude LOL

Wait until the DNC starts unloading the dirt they have dug up on Donald...it will be very memorable!

Wait until the DNC starts unloading the dirt they have dug up on Donald...it will be very memorable!

Compared to the stench and slime that has been dug up on Hillary?

Oh, yes, I already forgot --- the media does not care how dishonest and criminal are the Clintons or Obama because they are democrats. So they do their usual cover up and brush scandals away as fast as they appear.

Forum List

Back