Hillary Tripping All Over The Place

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Hillary doesn't look so good these days. I think she's spending too much time in meetings and hotels and not getting proper exercise.

Here is a video of here having trouble making it into an aircraft in Yemen:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HkT2W_gdZ0]Raw Video; Hillary Clinton Falls Boarding Plane In Yemen - YouTube[/ame]

Granted it's four year's off but this health stuff makes me wonder is she will make a run for President in 2016 and if doesn't who do the Democrats have to put up? The most obvious choice would be Biden but there is a reason he has never won that nomination despite trying for it more than once.

Have you seen the video of her leaving the hospital?

Her face looks very swollen. It saddens me because it reminds me of my grandmothers final months. Not to say Hillary is in that bad of shape. Just that I hate to see anyone go downhill

Granted it's four year's off but this health stuff makes me wonder is she will make a run for President in 2016 and if doesn't who do the Democrats have to put up? The most obvious choice would be Biden but there is a reason he has never won that nomination despite trying for it more than once.

He would be 73 years old when elected.

I think I have a problem with that. Do you?

Have you seen the video of her leaving the hospital?

Her face looks very swollen. It saddens me because it reminds me of my grandmothers final months. Not to say Hillary is in that bad of shape. Just that I hate to see anyone go downhill

I feel the same way. She really does not look healthy. Anyhow I truly hope she regains her health and her ability to maybe run for office. Yeah I am one of those who would love to see her run. She won't get my vote but I still would like to see her remain a viable player on the political stage.

My bigger problem than Biden's age is what happens when he is allowed to speak off script for more than five minutes.

My bigger problem than Biden's age is what happens when he is allowed to speak off script for more than five minutes.

That would be a big fucking deal huh?

I saw her leaving the hospital. She's fine and bill was laughing. Still not buying it. She wasn't even in a wheel chair.

Hillary doesn't look so good these days. I think she's spending too much time in meetings and hotels and not getting proper exercise.

Raw Video; Hillary Clinton Falls Boarding Plane In Yemen - YouTube

Is she wearing sensible shoes at her age? :eusa_eh:

She might have some underlying illness or bad knees or maybe her weight?

That video is two years old. I think it was the shoes.

I saw her leaving the hospital. She's fine and bill was laughing. Still not buying it. She wasn't even in a wheel chair.

I haven't seen her except in photos. She looks okay? She does seem puffy and tired looking.

It might be the jet lag, Obama's had her flying all over the world for 4 years....she better had been watching the food too.

It might be the jet lag, Obama's had her flying all over the world for 4 years....she better had been watching the food too.

Yeah between her age and her lack of gym time and a poor diet it all shows on her face.

Raw Video; Hillary Clinton Falls Boarding Plane In Yemen - YouTube

Is she wearing sensible shoes at her age? :eusa_eh:

She might have some underlying illness or bad knees or maybe her weight?

That video is two years old. I think it was the shoes.

I think she was drunk. That sloven sot.

I don't think she will run but CNN, someone on CNN, was babbling away about it today.

A good topic to discuss with increasing hysteria for months, years to come.

Forum List

Back