outlaw billionares.....is this where class warfare is leading us?

If that happens it would be time for the billionaires to tell this communist country to fuck itself.

Radio Host Calls For U.S. To

The wacko left is feeling pretty good about their positions.....what does that tell you?

The guy is pulling chains to get attention, thus better ratings. I hope he's joking, because if he is serious, that would be pretty sad.
I've listened to Hartmann on several occasions....This comment would be totally in line with him being "serious".

There's a litany of reasons that AirheadAmerica shit the bed, and supercilious, demagogic little hater clowns like Hatmann and Randi Rhodes are at the top of the list.

Radio Host Calls For U.S. To

The wacko left is feeling pretty good about their positions.....what does that tell you?

The guy is pulling chains to get attention, thus better ratings. I hope he's joking, because if he is serious, that would be pretty sad.
I've listened to Hartmann on several occasions....This comment would be totally in line with him being "serious".

There's a litany of reasons that AirheadAmerica shit the bed, and supercilious, demagogic little hater clowns like Hatmann and Randi Rhodes are at the top of the list.

In that case, he sounds like an idiot.

I started my rant about billionaires earlier, at the beginning of the hour, let me just finish it really quickly. I think we should have a wealth tax in the United States and I think all wealth over $1 billion should be taxed at the 100 percent rate. If you can't make it on a thousand million dollars, a billion dollars is a million dollars a thousand times, if you can't make it on a billion dollars, well, there is no therefore. There's nobody who can't make it on a billion dollars. So, any wealth over a billion dollars, a hundred percent of it goes to help those of us who have less. You can call it redistribution of wealth, that's fine, I am perfectly comfortable with that language. I think we should outlaw billionaires.​
The modern liberal is engaged in in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for covetousness.

Hey, Hartmann: You want money? Get off your ass and get to work. Sell a product people actually want to pay for. You know, like your leftist horseshit isn't.

Calling for someone's wealth to be taken away and given to you is an admission that you're worthless and weak.

I started my rant about billionaires earlier, at the beginning of the hour, let me just finish it really quickly. I think we should have a wealth tax in the United States and I think all wealth over $1 billion should be taxed at the 100 percent rate. If you can't make it on a thousand million dollars, a billion dollars is a million dollars a thousand times, if you can't make it on a billion dollars, well, there is no therefore. There's nobody who can't make it on a billion dollars. So, any wealth over a billion dollars, a hundred percent of it goes to help those of us who have less. You can call it redistribution of wealth, that's fine, I am perfectly comfortable with that language. I think we should outlaw billionaires.​
The modern liberal is engaged in in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for covetousness.

Hey, Hartmann: You want money? Get off your ass and get to work. Sell a product people actually want to pay for. You know, like your leftist horseshit isn't.

Calling for someone's wealth to be taken away and given to you is an admission that you're worthless and weak.

DD
Another billioniare wanna be speaks up. Dom't worry, you'll be ok on 900 million a year.
You do have a job, don't you?

I hope everyone understands that Obama's Father felt the same way!

This is his father's observations:
As he put it,
"We need to eliminate power structures that have been built through excessive accumulation so that not only a few individuals shall control a vast magnitude of resources as is the case now."

The senior Obama proposed that the state confiscate private land and raise taxes with no upper limit. In fact, he insisted that "theoretically there is nothing that can stop the government from taxing 100% of income so long as the people get benefits from the government commensurate with their income which is taxed."
D'Souza further states:
"It may seem incredible to suggest that the anticolonial ideology of Barack Obama Sr. is espoused by his son, the President of the United States. That is what I am saying.
From a very young age and through his formative years,
Obama learned to see America as a force for global domination and destruction.
He came to view America's military as an instrument of neocolonial occupation.
He adopted his father's position that capitalism and free markets are code words for economic plunder.
Obama grew to perceive the rich as an oppressive class, a kind of neocolonial power within America.
In his worldview, profits are a measure of how effectively you have ripped off the rest of society, and America's power in the world is a measure of how selfishly it consumes the globe's resources and how ruthlessly it bullies and dominates the rest of the planet."
Editorial on Obama/Biden Confiscation of Wealth | The Conservative Monster – Conservative News

DD
Another billioniare wanna be speaks up. Dom't worry, you'll be ok on 900 million a year.
Yes, I do.

Here's a news flash for you, Zippy:

Nobody owes you a damn thing. The world is not indebted to you merely for the fact that you breath air. You don't deserve a paycheck for being alive.

I know you will have trouble understanding this.

Dave, 39000 plus posts in three years.

Just what is your job? Spreading bull shit?

But for sure it is part time.

And to bad we don't know each other better. Would be cool to stack up net worths and see who is working hard or not.

DD
Yes, I do.

Here's a news flash for you, Zippy:

Nobody owes you a damn thing. The world is not indebted to you merely for the fact that you breath air. You don't deserve a paycheck for being alive.

I know you will have trouble understanding this.

Here's another "NEWSFLASH".

The government takes MY money and gives it to people I don't know to make things I don't want. Those very same people then pay other people to advocate for the government to do that.

Rinse.
Repeat.
Wash.

Dave, 39000 plus posts in three years.

Just what is your job? Spreading bull shit?

But for sure it is part time.

And to bad we don't know each other better. Would be cool to stack up net worths and see who is working hard or not.

Dave's on the gubmint payroll.

Rinse.
Repeat.
Wash.

First you get rid of the aristocrats, then you get rid of the Christians, pretty soon the nation is fit to have a dictator like Napoleon.

Forum List

Back