Hillary Told You So

"Facts are facts.......Obama is undoubtedly the most polarizing and divisive president in US history. And he does it knowingly and willingly. It's engrained in his very being."

You are the victim of a HUGE BS Pub Propaganda Machine that demonizes BHO 24/7/365- the Kenyan Marxist Muslim, as half their listeners believe. Turn off the BS. The Big LIE, repeated incessantly. A true uniter/nice guy- so they say exactly the opposite. Kerry the Viet Coward. BHO the polarizer...LOL Turn off the Big Lie BS. Hoping for your recovery, dittohead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIaQFEfhhO4&feature=player_detailpage]‪Clinton Backstabbers‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a pic posted by Zoom-boing in another thread last night, Lakhota. I don't know if you saw it, but reading this thread, I thought you might get a kick out of it. I know I did.

obama-loser-e1293378382194.jpeg

Credit goes to Zoom-boing for the pic

Immie

As Democratic disgust with Obama’s debt fumbling spreads, Clinton supporters recall her '3 a.m. phone call' warnings—and angry, frustrated liberals are muttering that she should mount a 2012 challenge.

At a New York political event last week, Republican and Democratic office-holders were all bemoaning President Obama’s handling of the debt-ceiling crisis when someone said, “Hillary would have been a better president.”

“Every single person nodded, including the Republicans,” reported one observer.

Among Clinton fans, particularly older women, the language was frequently far more caustic. “Obama has no spine and no balls,” said a 67-year-old New Yorker.

MORE: Hillary Clinton 2012 Calls Grow With Anger at Obama Debt Capitulation - The Daily Beast

No Kidding--but Hillary Clinton made the worst mistake of her life by joining this administration when she could have been a real powerhouse in the Senate--and able to unseat Barack Obama for the democrat national nominee. Now that she is so closely associated--it isn't going to happen.

It still BLOWS my mind that democrats across this country kicked Clinton to the curb--who had the experience--who understood how this economy works--for a Harvard Graduate lawyer--community organizer--that really had no personal accomplishments--other than writing his own biography--and voted "present" on 99% of the bills that came across his desk when he was in the Illinois senate.

You voted for it--YOU got it!

$obama-speech.jpg

As Democratic disgust with Obama’s debt fumbling spreads, Clinton supporters recall her '3 a.m. phone call' warnings—and angry, frustrated liberals are muttering that she should mount a 2012 challenge.

At a New York political event last week, Republican and Democratic office-holders were all bemoaning President Obama’s handling of the debt-ceiling crisis when someone said, “Hillary would have been a better president.”

“Every single person nodded, including the Republicans,” reported one observer.

Among Clinton fans, particularly older women, the language was frequently far more caustic. “Obama has no spine and no balls,” said a 67-year-old New Yorker.

MORE: Hillary Clinton 2012 Calls Grow With Anger at Obama Debt Capitulation - The Daily Beast

No Kidding--but Hillary Clinton made the worst mistake of her life by joining this administration when she could have been a real powerhouse in the Senate--and able to unseat Barack Obama for the democrat national nominee. Now that she is so closely associated--it isn't going to happen.

It still BLOWS my mind that democrats across this country kicked Clinton to the curb--who had the experience--who understood how this economy works--for a Harvard Graduate lawyer--community organizer--that really had no personal accomplishments--other than writing his own biography--and voted "present" on 99% of the bills that came across his desk when he was in the Illinois senate.

You voted for it--YOU got it!

View attachment 14578

Bingo! I'm conservative as can be on many issues but I can respect what Hillary has achieved in her life.

To this day I'll cheer Geraldine Ferraro to the heavens for speaking the truth during the primaries even though she got skewered for it.

May she rest in peace. Good woman. Great politician. Class act thru thick and thin.

For those that don't remember what Ferraro said here's the quote.

"If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman (of any color) he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept."

"Facts are facts.......Obama is undoubtedly the most polarizing and divisive president in US history. And he does it knowingly and willingly. It's engrained in his very being."

You are the victim of a HUGE BS Pub Propaganda Machine that demonizes BHO 24/7/365- the Kenyan Marxist Muslim, as half their listeners believe. Turn off the BS. The Big LIE, repeated incessantly. A true uniter/nice guy- so they say exactly the opposite. Kerry the Viet Coward. BHO the polarizer...LOL Turn off the Big Lie BS. Hoping for your recovery, dittohead.

Forget what anyone in the media claims, simply listen to Obama's own words and you will hear very real public castigating of the US' upper class. In his own words, he tells us the upper class doesn't pay their fair share in taxes, a verbal reprimand that until now was reserved for actual tax cheats such as Obama's own Treasury Secretary.

"Are we a nation that asks only the middle class and the poor to bear the burden after they've seen their jobs disappear and their incomes decline over a decade?" So the upper class isn't paying its fair share while the middle and lower classes bear the burden. wtf is that? That these assertions are simply not true is irrelevant to the fact that this is intentionally blatant and divisive class warfare. This use of accusutory rhetoric from a POTUS might be appropriate when directed at other politicians, but I challenge you to name the last president who singled out and attacked a class of PRIVATE US CITIZENS.

It's an amateurish and irresponsible game Obama's playing; very dangerous for a nation. You don't have to go very far back in history before you find clear examples in the UK and South America of the very same class warfare and its disastrous effects both socially and economically.

Obama's own words.

Last edited:
He was a state senator for 7 years and a federal senator for almost four. That's 11 years, hardly 'immediately' running for office.

He beats the hell out of Bush. Obama talked good while campaigning - but he ain't walkin' his talk.

Sorry, I'd rather have Bush's average 5% unemployment than Obama's average 9% unemployment.

Come on, there isn't one economic indicator that Obama outperforms Bush- deficit, gas prices, inflation, unemployment.

He was a state senator for 7 years and a federal senator for almost four. That's 11 years, hardly 'immediately' running for office.

He beats the hell out of Bush. Obama talked good while campaigning - but he ain't walkin' his talk.

Sorry, I'd rather have Bush's average 5% unemployment than Obama's average 9% unemployment.

Come on, there isn't one economic indicator that Obama outperforms Bush- deficit, gas prices, inflation, unemployment.

But,but........but........Boooooosh!
On a side not BDBoop thinks the S&P indicators for Downgrade are good. Idiots rule the left.

Forget what anyone in the media claims, simply listen to Obama's own words and you will hear very real public castigating of the US' upper class. In his own words, he tells us the upper class doesn't pay their fair share in taxes, a verbal reprimand that until now was reserved for actual tax cheats such as Obama's own Treasury Secretary.

"Are we a nation that asks only the middle class and the poor to bear the burden after they've seen their jobs disappear and their incomes decline over a decade?" So the upper class isn't paying its fair share while the middle and lower classes bear the burden. wtf is that? That these assertions are simply not true is irrelevant to the fact that this is intentionally blatant and divisive class warfare. This use of accusutory rhetoric from a POTUS might be appropriate when directed at other politicians, but I challenge you to name the last president who singled out and attacked a class of PRIVATE US CITIZENS.

It's an amateurish and irresponsible game Obama's playing; very dangerous for a nation. You don't have to go very far back in history before you find clear examples in the UK and South America of the very same class warfare and its disastrous effects both socially and economically.

Obama's own words.
Good post.

It's just one more example of Obama's Alinsky influenced attempt to demonize and polarize. It's his Modus Operandi, and has been for many years.

He is hands down the most polarizing president in US history. That FACT cannot be disputed.

Sad thing is, not only does he attempt to demonize enire swaths o' US citizens, he continually attempts to demonize this great country as a whole.

The man is a spineless prick. He can't stand critisism. Refuses to admit his failed leadership........When confronted with his leadership failings, it's all about placing blame on others.......Funniest thing about his sorry ass attempt to blame the Tea Party, is the fact that it is HIS signature on the bill. It's his bill now. It falls squarely on his soldiers, nobody elses.

Forum List

Back