Hillary Told You So

Hillary is worse than an empty suit. She is a world class enabler who zipped the fly of her husband's empty suit. She smooched Yassir Arafat's cheek in public more than her own husband. As NY senator she seemed confused and unable to function after the 9-11 attacks and she let Rudy Gouiliani run the show which was a good idea but not an indication of presidential material.

With all due respect, how could a JUNIOR Senator from the state of New York override the authority of the Governor or the Mayor of NYC?

He was a state senator for 7 years and a federal senator for almost four. That's 11 years, hardly 'immediately' running for office.

He beats the hell out of Bush. Obama talked good while campaigning - but he ain't walkin' his talk.

Both yours and WJ's post (the one just before yours) have some truth in them. I think Bush will go down as the most polarising president in history.

And the problem with Bush (IMO) is that he set the bar for being president so low, that Obama looks good, even though he's a softie.

And some on here want Palin to run. She would set the bar lower than Bush IMO....

you're just figuring out that obama is an empty suit?

No, I knew he was an empty suit when he was a U.S. Senator; however, after the DNC screwed Hillary out of her rightful Primary nomination, I considered Obama better than McCain/Palin. I still do...

how's that working out for you?

I'm still not convinced McCain would have been the better choice and I didn't vote for either Obama or McCain. Given the option today, I still would not vote for either one of them.

Immie

Hillary is worse than an empty suit. She is a world class enabler who zipped the fly of her husband's empty suit. She smooched Yassir Arafat's cheek in public more than her own husband. As NY senator she seemed confused and unable to function after the 9-11 attacks and she let Rudy Gouiliani run the show which was a good idea but not an indication of presidential material.

With all due respect, how could a JUNIOR Senator from the state of New York override the authority of the Governor or the Mayor of NYC?

I concur. It is up to the Mayor then the governer to run the show if that happens in a city under their jurisdiction. A senator should be at their beck and call to help, but run the show? Nada...

Hillary doesn't take any shit from anyone, including Bill. If I had a $1 for every time she has bit her tongue being secretary of state when she's wanted to kick somebody's arse I'd be buying a house in Bel Air for cash....

If Hildebeast were POTUS, Democrats would be calling for Obama to mount a primary challenge. Democrats eat their young......

Young?

If Hillary were President and they were calling for Obama to make a challenge wouldn't it be that they were eating their old?

Immie

"Present" Obama's biggest problem is that he has no spine. That, coupled with the most evil Republicans in history, is a recipe for disaster.

No, Obama's biggest problem is that he has no experience and is not qualified for the job. His entire adult career has been running for office, getting elected then immediately running for higher office without actually doing the job he'd just been elected for. He is a professional campaigner, nothing more.

I agree with you about Hillary. There was no way I was going to vote for an empty suit with a nice smile or Bush Lite and Bubblebrain... so I wrote in Hillary's name. At least I voted for someone who was actually qualified for the job.

When Obama got elected, I hoped I was wrong. Turns out I wasn't. :(

He was a state senator for 7 years and a federal senator for almost four. That's 11 years, hardly 'immediately' running for office.

From the outside looking in (i'm not a Yank) he just seems so indecisive at the moment and it is killing peoples' confidence....

I'm not an expert on Obama's career, nor do I dislike the man, although I'm not a bit happy with his first 3 years as president. However, lumping his experience like that is a little deceptive. Yes, he was a state senator, beginning in 1997. Eighteen months later he began his campaign for 2000 U.S. congressional election. He lost. He was reelected to the state senate in 2002, and almost immediately began his campaign for the 2004 U.S. Senate seat. He won, and resigned his state position. He took office as a U.S. Senator in 2005. Within about 18 months he began his campaign for the 2008 presidental nomination.

So although his resume reads as if he has had many years in office, he's very few years where he wasn't preparing for or campaigning for the next step up the ladder.

Again, I'm not down on the guy. He simply was not qualified for the job as president, but had honed himself into such a smooth, professional campaigner that nobody seemed to notice... or was willing to notice, as the case may be.

Here's Hillary with a sense of humour being interviewed by a couple of Aussie comedians earlier this year. Why do I get the feeling that what she says at about 2.05 - although laughing - she means it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xlCNf0MwCU]‪Hamish and Andy interview Hillary Clinton - The 7pm Project (Australia) : funny‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

"Present" Obama's biggest problem is that he has no spine. That, coupled with the most evil Republicans in history, is a recipe for disaster.

No, Obama's biggest problem is that he has no experience and is not qualified for the job. His entire adult career has been running for office, getting elected then immediately running for higher office without actually doing the job he'd just been elected for. He is a professional campaigner, nothing more.

I agree with you about Hillary. There was no way I was going to vote for an empty suit with a nice smile or Bush Lite and Bubblebrain... so I wrote in Hillary's name. At least I voted for someone who was actually qualified for the job.

When Obama got elected, I hoped I was wrong. Turns out I wasn't. :(

"Bush Lite and Bubblebrain"

That actually describes both tickets in 2008.

Obama/Biden and McCain/Palin.

Immie

There was no authority issue. What kind of leadership has Hillary ever domonstrated? Granted upchuck Schumer hid from the public eye too but he ain't a presidential contender and never will be. Hillary hid out and managed to dodge the most important issue in modern times while she continued to defend her husband's infidelity. What has she done lately? She is nothing more than Obama's lackey.

GD Nazi-style Pubs CAN"T be led, only voted out again. I blame Mass. for Scott Brown. This will work. Pubs are now TOO OBVIOUSLY total A-holes. Just think how much CRAPPE they would throw at Hillary. Total swine...

He beats the hell out of Bush. Obama talked good while campaigning - but he ain't walkin' his talk.

Both yours and WJ's post (the one just before yours) have some truth in them. I think Bush will go down as the most polarising president in history.

And the problem with Bush (IMO) is that he set the bar for being president so low, that Obama looks good, even though he's a softie.

And some on here want Palin to run. She would set the bar lower than Bush IMO....
Got to disagree with ya' about Bush being the most polarizing.........Bush NEVER made ridiculous statements like, "they cling to their guns and religion". Never accused an innocent WHITE cop of "acting stupidly" with zero facts to back it up. Never was openly schooled in public by a true leader like Netanyahu, who represents a country that Obama has polarized possibly beyond repair.

Palin?......I like her a lot......Do I want to her run?......Hell no!

GD Nazi-style Pubs CAN"T be led, only voted out again. I blame Mass. for Scott Brown. This will work. Pubs are now TOO OBVIOUSLY total A-holes. Just think how much CRAPPE they would throw at Hillary. Total swine...

The lap dog speaks.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3730-110624-usbusiness-rgb20110624093132.jpg

Business is listening.

Got to disagree with ya' about Bush being the most polarizing.........Bush NEVER made ridiculous statements like, "they cling to their guns and religion". Never accused an innocent WHITE cop of "acting stupidly" with zero facts to back it up. Never was openly schooled in public by a true leader like Netanyahu, who represents a country that Obama has polarized possibly beyond repair.

Holy shit. What ya smokin'...?

Palin?......I like her a lot......Do I want to her run?......Hell no!

Then we can get our 60 billion a year back from these part time terrorists?

Holy shit. What ya smokin'...?
Not a damn thing!

We're talking blatant polarization.......Bush didn't run around constantly trying to polarize and divide the way Obama continually does on a daily basis.

Tell me even one instance of Bush making an abjectly polarizing statement that liberals "cling to their bongs, birkenstocks and dirty clothing". Thereby blatantly trying to polarize and demonize an entire swath of citizens.

Face facts, the biggest issues and political pawns used by the dem's was the war in Iraq. A war they voted to go into, overwhelmingly, based on the same info and intelligence that the administration had...........It's that, "I was for it before I was against it" BS that so many eventually spewed when they realized things weren't going so well.......At that point, the demonization and polarization of Bush began for no other reason than political convenience, and a chance to save their sorry asses.

Facts are facts.......Obama is undoubtedly the most polarizing and divisive president in US history. And he does it knowingly and willingly. It's engrained in his very being.

Forum List

Back