Hillary Told You So

"Present" Obama's biggest problem is that he has no spine. That, coupled with the most evil Republicans in history, is a recipe for disaster.

Damn repubs, wanting fiscal responsibility and all. Evil bastards.

The next thing you know they will call for individual responsibility. Who wants that.

In our Government the Vice President has no power. Palin would not have had anymore power then McCain wanted to give her.

Get real. She would have been a heartbeat away. Besides, who in their right mind would want the Hanoi Hilton Songbird in the White House?

"Present" Obama's biggest problem is that he has no spine. That, coupled with the most evil Republicans in history, is a recipe for disaster.

Damn repubs, wanting fiscal responsibility and all. Evil bastards.

The next thing you know they will call for individual responsibility. Who wants that.

I defy you to find a reputable economist who thinks fiscal responsibility doesn't involve a tax hike under the current circumstances.

[Krauthammer is not a reputable economist. Nice try.]

If Hildebeast were POTUS, Democrats would be calling for Obama to mount a primary challenge. Democrats eat their young......

C'mon Del..

Palin? Even you?

nope. i didn't vote for anyone in '08-first time in my life ( i voted in every election from 72-04) i chose not to vote in a pres election. i had voted for some libertarian in '04- bednarik?

if mccain had chosen someone else, i would have voted for him, and if the dems had nominated hillary, i would have voted for her over mccain.

obama will always be a non-entity

If Hildebeast were POTUS, Democrats would be calling for Obama to mount a primary challenge. Democrats eat their young......

I doubt Hillary would be as compromising as Obama has been, for a variety of reasons.

No, Obama's biggest problem is that he has no experience and is not qualified for the job. His entire adult career has been running for office, getting elected then immediately running for higher office without actually doing the job he'd just been elected for. He is a professional campaigner, nothing more.

I agree with you about Hillary. There was no way I was going to vote for an empty suit with a nice smile or Bush Lite and Bubblebrain... so I wrote in Hillary's name. At least I voted for someone who was actually qualified for the job.

When Obama got elected, I hoped I was wrong. Turns out I wasn't. :(

Hillary is worse than an empty suit. She is a world class enabler who zipped the fly of her husband's empty suit. She smooched Yassir Arafat's cheek in public more than her own husband. As NY senator she seemed confused and unable to function after the 9-11 attacks and she let Rudy Gouiliani run the show which was a good idea but not an indication of presidential material.

No, Obama's biggest problem is that he has no experience and is not qualified for the job. His entire adult career has been running for office, getting elected then immediately running for higher office without actually doing the job he'd just been elected for. He is a professional campaigner, nothing more.

I agree with you about Hillary. There was no way I was going to vote for an empty suit with a nice smile or Bush Lite and Bubblebrain... so I wrote in Hillary's name. At least I voted for someone who was actually qualified for the job.

When Obama got elected, I hoped I was wrong. Turns out I wasn't. :(

He was a state senator for 7 years and a federal senator for almost four. That's 11 years, hardly 'immediately' running for office.

From the outside looking in (i'm not a Yank) he just seems so indecisive at the moment and it is killing peoples' confidence....

As Democratic disgust with Obama’s debt fumbling spreads, Clinton supporters recall her '3 a.m. phone call' warnings—and angry, frustrated liberals are muttering that she should mount a 2012 challenge.

At a New York political event last week, Republican and Democratic office-holders were all bemoaning President Obama’s handling of the debt-ceiling crisis when someone said, “Hillary would have been a better president.”

“Every single person nodded, including the Republicans,” reported one observer.

Among Clinton fans, particularly older women, the language was frequently far more caustic. “Obama has no spine and no balls,” said a 67-year-old New Yorker.

MORE: Hillary Clinton 2012 Calls Grow With Anger at Obama Debt Capitulation - The Daily Beast

For the life of me I still can't understand how the nomination went to Obama. I was following the primaries intensely.

To me there was no contest on experience. It should have been Hillary hands down. And although I'm conservative I can at least respect her for being real not a "Milli Vanilli Axelrod Creation".

And I was as horrified how sexist the media was to her. Adulation for Obama but they pulled the same crap on Hillary that they did to Palin.

It was surreal. I kept wondering what freaking century am I in?

Anyways, I'm glad people are waking up to Ms. Clinton's prophetic "3 a.m. phone call" scenario. She was bang on the money.

Dunno if Hillary could have helped the debt crisis, but she definitely had bigger balls, and one of her strengths - and Bill's strengths - was drawing a line in the sand. Whether they were right or wrong they are both decisive people. Obama is a ditherer. He wants to be friends with as many people as possible. The president is supposed to make the hard decisions....he doesn't...
One thing William Jethro was capable of, was reaching across the aisle when necessary to get things done........Obama is clearly stuck in the teachings of Alinsky and others.....He's stuck in the teachings of "polarize, demonize and divide"........As has been proven time and again, too include the ridiculous hogwash he spewed today.

Obama will no doubt go down in history as one of the worst (it's a pick and choose between he, Carter and Wilson) in history, but will definitely go down as the most polarizing and devisive president in history.

He was a state senator for 7 years and a federal senator for almost four. That's 11 years, hardly 'immediately' running for office.

He beats the hell out of Bush. Obama talked good while campaigning - but he ain't walkin' his talk.

Forum List

Back