Hillary, some advise....I hope you take it!!!!!

Back in the real world, Republican states have cratered economies, while Democratic states prosper. California runs a budget surplus. That happened when the Democrats took complete power. It's not a coincidence.

Back in the real world, the national economy prospers under Democrats, and tanks under Republicans. Jimmy Carter, the worst Democrat, had a better job creation average than Ronald Reagan, the best Republican.

Nothing fails more reliably than conservative economic policies. Everyone knows that, even the conservatives. They just lie about it for their own political and economic gain.
Go give ur pep rally speech to all the out of work oil feild workers.

Back in the real world, Republican states have cratered economies, while Democratic states prosper. California runs a budget surplus. That happened when the Democrats took complete power. It's not a coincidence.

Back in the real world, the national economy prospers under Democrats, and tanks under Republicans. Jimmy Carter, the worst Democrat, had a better job creation average than Ronald Reagan, the best Republican.

Nothing fails more reliably than conservative economic policies. Everyone knows that, even the conservatives. They just lie about it for their own political and economic gain.
Democrats have run the California Legislature for quite some time.....Pete Wilson left a 13 Billion dollar surplus.....Grey Davis was recalled....Arnold was the best Governor ever when he was running,when he got in he caved.... and ask Gov Brown how that small surplus is going to pay for that 100 billion dollar + unfunded pension liabilities when they come up....
O.C. Watchdog: Unfunded pension debt approaching $1 trillion?
California’s pension debt puts it $175.1 billion in the red
Rising Retirement Benefit Costs - Unsustainable California
California’s $400 billion debt worries analysts
When I looked at California's budget ten years ago I noticed the largest percentage of those pension funds were for education pensions. In the breakdown it came down to mostly over paid university retirees.

I sure as hell won't be voting for Clinton. She claims to be for women's rights, yet her foundation has accepted millions of dollars from strict Sunni Islamic nations like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Dubai. She claims to be for women's rights, yet plans on bringing in hundreds of thousands of mostly Sunni Muslim men throughout her tenure, if elected; Muslims who have a much higher birthrate than your average westerner.
We won't see it in our lifetime, but several generations from now, our great-great, or great-great-great granddaughters will be enslaved by Islam and wondering why this generation did nothing to stop the influx of such a vile religion.
If you read any of my postings, you'd see I'm not a hillary fan either, I find both candidates, messy as hell....but the thought of Trump as president, makes my stomach churn....so I will hold my nose and vote for this bitch, I have to do it for my country.
Your country must be at war with America.

Democrats have run the California Legislature for quite some time.....Pete Wilson left a 13 Billion dollar surplus.....Grey Davis was recalled....Arnold was the best Governor ever when he was running,when he got in he caved.... and ask Gov Brown how that small surplus is going to pay for that 100 billion dollar + unfunded pension liabilities when they come up....
O.C. Watchdog: Unfunded pension debt approaching $1 trillion?
California’s pension debt puts it $175.1 billion in the red
Rising Retirement Benefit Costs - Unsustainable California
California’s $400 billion debt worries analysts
When I looked at California's budget ten years ago I noticed the largest percentage of those pension funds were for education pensions. In the breakdown it came down to mostly over paid university retirees.
the prison guards had a nice package too....

Forum List

Back