Hillary, some advise....I hope you take it!!!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its breaking my heart watching all this money being spent on ads, that do nothing for me as a voter Hillary to support you. My kids could give two fucks about Trump.

What is gonna get you the white house is voter turn out.....I would take every dime of my money and hire people to canvass low income and working class areas and make sure people are registered to vote. I would hold classes and educate the young 18 year olds on the importance of voting. I would also have in place in Nov. bus rides to aide the elderly and those without transportation.

Turn out, turn out turn out is the key.....these debates that your so sure will make you.....the prime candidate is useless. We know who the better candidate is, but nobody cares.

Nov. will be your either with Trump or Hillary...so turn out is the key!!

I sure as hell won't be voting for Clinton. She claims to be for women's rights, yet her foundation has accepted millions of dollars from strict Sunni Islamic nations like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Dubai. She claims to be for women's rights, yet plans on bringing in hundreds of thousands of mostly Sunni Muslim men throughout her tenure, if elected; Muslims who have a much higher birthrate than your average westerner.
We won't see it in our lifetime, but several generations from now, our great-great, or great-great-great granddaughters will be enslaved by Islam and wondering why this generation did nothing to stop the influx of such a vile religion.

• Banned
Don't worry. That's exactly what the Clinton campaign is doing. Their ground game is awesome, as they know absolutely that turnout is the key.
I sure hope so.....because her ads, suck where I live.

• Banned
I sure as hell won't be voting for Clinton. She claims to be for women's rights, yet her foundation has accepted millions of dollars from strict Sunni Islamic nations like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Dubai. She claims to be for women's rights, yet plans on bringing in hundreds of thousands of mostly Sunni Muslim men throughout her tenure, if elected; Muslims who have a much higher birthrate than your average westerner.
We won't see it in our lifetime, but several generations from now, our great-great, or great-great-great granddaughters will be enslaved by Islam and wondering why this generation did nothing to stop the influx of such a vile religion.
If you read any of my postings, you'd see I'm not a hillary fan either, I find both candidates, messy as hell....but the thought of Trump as president, makes my stomach churn....so I will hold my nose and vote for this bitch, I have to do it for my country.

Oh and the guy giving you injections for seizures needs to be more discreet before someone gets really good photo of it

Its breaking my heart watching all this money being spent on ads, that do nothing for me as a voter Hillary to support you. My kids could give two fucks about Trump.

What is gonna get you the white house is voter turn out.....I would take every dime of my money and hire people to canvass low income and working class areas and make sure people are registered to vote. I would hold classes and educate the young 18 year olds on the importance of voting. I would also have in place in Nov. bus rides to aide the elderly and those without transportation.

Turn out, turn out turn out is the key.....these debates that your so sure will make you.....the prime candidate is useless. We know who the better candidate is, but nobody cares.

The fact that Clinton wants to raise wages for the middle class AND has a plan to do so is the reason that ALL middle class folks should vote for her.

Lol @ getting people to come out and vote. That's totally unnecessary, the votes appear even if the voters do not

The fact that Clinton wants to raise wages for the middle class AND has a plan to do so is the reason that ALL middle class folks should vote for her.
Raise taxes or wages? Or was that video of her saying she is raising taxes on the already stressed middle class another 'brain short circuit' of hers?

Oh and the guy giving you injections for seizures needs to be more discreet before someone gets really good photo of it

Exactly.

She is very ill,she has some form of brain injury, she needs round the clock medical attention, that guy is not Secret Service he is a medical practitioner.

It's going to be a miracle if she makes it to November in one piece.

Raise taxes or wages? Or was that video of her saying she is raising taxes on the already stressed middle class another 'brain short circuit' of hers?

Raise taxes on the rich and wages for the middle class.

Well obviously you are in error.

Rather than hauling cattle to the polls to vote for Hillary, the money should be spent to educate the population about our Country and the importance of our Constitution and our republican form of democracy.

If you read any of my postings, you'd see I'm not a hillary fan either, I find both candidates, messy as hell....but the thought of Trump as president, makes my stomach churn....so I will hold my nose and vote for this bitch, I have to do it for my country.
Hillary in any form turns my stomach. I will vote Trump just to keep that hag out.

OH a black person is going to vote for the democrat. What a surprise. What has Trump ever done to you? You despise Clinton, but vote for her regardless. How about you give serious consideration to the republican for a change? Where they are in charge, the cities and states prosper. Everywhere democrats ruled, the people ended up eating shit sandwiches and living poverty ridden neighborhoods. Democrats keep your people down and needy just so they'll have guaranteed voting cows keeping them in power.

Back in the real world, Republican states have cratered economies, while Democratic states prosper. California runs a budget surplus. That happened when the Democrats took complete power. It's not a coincidence.

Back in the real world, the national economy prospers under Democrats, and tanks under Republicans. Jimmy Carter, the worst Democrat, had a better job creation average than Ronald Reagan, the best Republican.

Nothing fails more reliably than conservative economic policies. Everyone knows that, even the conservatives. They just lie about it for their own political and economic gain.

if you are doing it for the Country tiger then you would not vote for either one.....

yea we have heard that before....

Back in the real world, Republican states have cratered economies, while Democratic states prosper. California runs a budget surplus. That happened when the Democrats took complete power. It's not a coincidence.

Back in the real world, the national economy prospers under Democrats, and tanks under Republicans. Jimmy Carter, the worst Democrat, had a better job creation average than Ronald Reagan, the best Republican.

Nothing fails more reliably than conservative economic policies. Everyone knows that, even the conservatives. They just lie about it for their own political and economic gain.
Democrats have run the California Legislature for quite some time.....Pete Wilson left a 13 Billion dollar surplus.....Grey Davis was recalled....Arnold was the best Governor ever when he was running,when he got in he caved.... and ask Gov Brown how that small surplus is going to pay for that 100 billion dollar + unfunded pension liabilities when they come up....
O.C. Watchdog: Unfunded pension debt approaching $1 trillion?
California’s pension debt puts it $175.1 billion in the red
Rising Retirement Benefit Costs - Unsustainable California
California’s $400 billion debt worries analysts

Forum List

Back