Hillary shits on Bernie

"on a good day, my wife likes me, so let's clear the air on that one" - Crazy Bernie

I'm not a Bernie supporter, so it doesn't matter to me. Hillary should acknowledge she was a terribly weak candidate to begin with. All Bernie did was expose her weakness. She should also just be quiet.
and bernie proved he was a hypocrite by backing her...
He is running for President. That is just the way it is and it shouldn't surprise anyone.
i dont care what he is running for the guy proved to me what kind of person he is.....

Bold words coming from Hillary fucking Clinton. I wouldn’t expect Washingtonian corporate shills to like someone or work with someone who actually wants to help people. Luckily, Presidents aren’t elected by members of Congress, they’re elected by the people and the people like Bernie. In fact, the people like Bernie much more than they ever liked Hillary.

Bernie gave us Trump. He should have quit long before he did. Then is weak effort to get his followers to vote for Clinton did nothing. Fuck Bernie Sanders.

Bernie thought Hillary was finished shitting on him in 2016 but he should have know that a world class ass like that never runs out of shit, Bernie has to accept the fact that he's the enthusiasm creator for the D party but the establishment doesn't want anything to do with him. They want a mentally weak person who will do as he's told. That's Biden or Liz.

Hillary shits on Bernie

Why does she hate him so much?...maybe she is going to be Joe's VP pick...OMG! :confused-84::shok::eek-52:

"Hillary shits on Bernie"

What else is new? I think Bernie should be happy for not being on Hillary friend's list, cause nobody has that many friends that committed suicide.

upload_2020-1-24_21-43-27.png

This after Bernie campaigned heavily for the bitch in 2016, even though he knew she colluded with the DNC and MSM to deny him the nomination. Crazy bitch.

Hillary Clinton in Full: A Fiery New Documentary, Trump Regrets and Harsh Words for Bernie: "Nobody Likes Him"

As Sanders finished his speech in Raleigh—“We have to do everything that we can to elect Secretary Clinton!”—Clinton and Pharrell were on their feet, cheering. “Wow!” Clinton said, when she took to the rostrum. “Whew! I gotta say, after hearing from these two extraordinary men, I feel all fired up and ready to go for the next five days!” She knew what it was like to run against Sanders. Having him on her side was “a lot more fun.” A few hours later, Sanders was off on his own to Iowa. Trump is ahead in that state, in the latest average of polls, by about two and a half points. Sanders had three events scheduled for Friday—Cedar Falls, Iowa City, Davenport. On Saturday, there would be more.

Bernie Sanders’s Hard Fight for Hillary Clinton

Amazing how Hillary looks 15 years younger and 60 pounds lighter in those photos than we know she really is!

Hillary Schlonging Bernie, Again!

RIGGED: Sanders allies in new uproar over DNC convention appointments. “Sanders’s allies are incensed by two names in particular – former Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.), who will co-chair the rules committee, and Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chairman John Podesta, who will have a seat on that committee. The Sanders campaign unsuccessfully sought to have Frank removed from the rules committee in 2016, describing him as an ‘aggressive attack surrogate for the Clinton campaign.’ . . . One of Podesta’s hacked emails from 2016 showed him asking a Democratic strategist where to ‘stick the knife in’ Sanders, who lost the nomination to Clinton after a divisive primary contest.”

Podesta and Frank are tools, and we all know whose. I don’t actually like Bernie, and I think he’d be an awful president, but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s — once again — getting the shaft from the DNC at the behest of the Clintons.

Forum List

Back