Hillary shits on Bernie

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
This after Bernie campaigned heavily for the bitch in 2016, even though he knew she colluded with the DNC and MSM to deny him the nomination. Crazy bitch.

Hillary Clinton in Full: A Fiery New Documentary, Trump Regrets and Harsh Words for Bernie: "Nobody Likes Him"

As Sanders finished his speech in Raleigh—“We have to do everything that we can to elect Secretary Clinton!”—Clinton and Pharrell were on their feet, cheering. “Wow!” Clinton said, when she took to the rostrum. “Whew! I gotta say, after hearing from these two extraordinary men, I feel all fired up and ready to go for the next five days!” She knew what it was like to run against Sanders. Having him on her side was “a lot more fun.” A few hours later, Sanders was off on his own to Iowa. Trump is ahead in that state, in the latest average of polls, by about two and a half points. Sanders had three events scheduled for Friday—Cedar Falls, Iowa City, Davenport. On Saturday, there would be more.

Bernie Sanders’s Hard Fight for Hillary Clinton

Well, I saw a video of a guy named Martin Weissgerber, a field organizer for Bernie, suggest that it would help to send Republicans to re-education camps.

I'm guessing Hillary may also be "invited" to such a camp now if he wins...:10:

Last edited:
I'm not a Bernie supporter, so it doesn't matter to me. Hillary should acknowledge she was a terribly weak candidate to begin with. All Bernie did was expose her weakness. She should also just be quiet.

I'm not a Bernie supporter, so it doesn't matter to me. Hillary should acknowledge she was a terribly weak candidate to begin with. All Bernie did was expose her weakness. She should also just be quiet.
and bernie proved he was a hypocrite by backing her...

^ voted for Hillary 6 times in 3 different States

^ voted for Hillary 6 times in 3 different States

No that is not true. I would say that it is possible to have some doppelgangers out there, but that is not really realistic. No one could possibly be this good looking.

I have some sympathy for Hillary as a candidate in that she was terribly misled by her advisors about her strength in the upper Midwest. On the other hand, she was the most corrupt major party nominee in our nation's history and should be in prison for numerous criminal violations.

1. I did not read the link, for it comes from CNN, which I will not watch or read.

2. IF Secretary Clinton did actually say that, then it is really funny beyond words.

a. The reason that she lost in 2016 is that many people did not like HER!

Funny thing is...Communist Bernie Sanders is the only person Hillary *hasn't* accused of being a Russian agent.

Very strange.

This after Bernie campaigned heavily for the bitch in 2016, even though he knew she colluded with the DNC and MSM to deny him the nomination. Crazy bitch.

Hillary Clinton in Full: A Fiery New Documentary, Trump Regrets and Harsh Words for Bernie: "Nobody Likes Him"

As Sanders finished his speech in Raleigh—“We have to do everything that we can to elect Secretary Clinton!”—Clinton and Pharrell were on their feet, cheering. “Wow!” Clinton said, when she took to the rostrum. “Whew! I gotta say, after hearing from these two extraordinary men, I feel all fired up and ready to go for the next five days!” She knew what it was like to run against Sanders. Having him on her side was “a lot more fun.” A few hours later, Sanders was off on his own to Iowa. Trump is ahead in that state, in the latest average of polls, by about two and a half points. Sanders had three events scheduled for Friday—Cedar Falls, Iowa City, Davenport. On Saturday, there would be more.

Bernie Sanders’s Hard Fight for Hillary Clinton

And so it begins, they start to throw one another under the bus. Like rats leaving a sinking ship, it's every rat for himself.

and bernie proved he was a hypocrite by backing her...
He is running for President. That is just the way it is and it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Forum List

Back