Greta Thunberg was more presidential than Donald Trump at Davos

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Greta Thunberg kicked Donald Trump's anus and effectively called him a liar.

Donald Trump gave an elementary schoolboy presentation minus the MAGA hat and shorts.

In fact, the average American is more presidential than Donald Trump.

Donald Trump gave an elementary schoolboy presentation minus the MAGA hat and shorts.

I have always felt you were an idiot but now you have removed all doubt

Fortunately, the folks at Davos know what they're getting by now.

The Trumpsters love it, because they finally have a guy who communicates at their level.

So, I guess, all things considered, that's fine.

Why don't you guys run her in November? Maybe you'd have better luck than you will with any of those other losers you pulled out of the swamp.

Why don't you guys run her in November? Maybe you'd have better luck than you will with any of those other losers you pulled out of the swamp.

"...and I'll appoint Greta as my Cabinet Secretary in charge of Climate Change! How dare you!!"

Look at the big progressives hiding behind a teenager.

Fortunately, the folks at Davos know what they're getting by now.

The Trumpsters love it, because they finally have a guy who communicates at their level.

So, I guess, all things considered, that's fine.

As opposed to the rest of the leaders, who stand around enjoying the smell of their own farts.

Smug storm over Davos.

You're publicly admitting that you worship an autistic high school dropout.

You didn't have to do that.... it was completely voluntary. That's on you dummy.

Trump has never even come close to Presidential so don't give Greta too much credit.

Move over there and vote for her then.

Is Greta rebranding herself?

Here she is, dancing and singing at Climate Live 2021 in Sweden yesterday...

1634483115333.png

I mean what exactly is the point of this thread? I honestly can't figure it out. You just posted some inane things and left. This thread reminds me of a dog that wanders into a neighbor's yard, takes a shit, then just wanders off again.

Even for a mindless and thoughtless anti Trump democrat this is impressive at how utterly useless it is and pointless.

Well, you're someone else to add to my ignore list on here.

A Jan. 2020 essay about being "presidential"? The left must be desperate to avoid talking about Biden while they suffer from buyers remorse?

Oh noes! Not singing and dancing! The horror!
I know, right?

She's using all that electricity to power lights and speakers and stuff, while people use their carbon-emitting vehicles to travel to see her.

Doesn't she know that the planet is dying and we need to save it by increasing taxes, lowering our standard of living, and making personal sacrifices? :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

It's truly horrific! :FIREdevil::FIREdevil:🌍:FIREdevil::FIREdevil:

climate-change02.jpg

I know, right?

She's using all that electricity to power lights and speakers and stuff, while people use their carbon-emitting vehicles to travel to see her.

Doesn't she know that the planet is dying and we need to save it by increasing taxes, lowering our standard of living, and making personal sacrifices? :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

It's truly horrific! :FIREdevil::FIREdevil:🌍:FIREdevil::FIREdevil:

climate-change02.jpg
That is some stupid shit right there.

Forum List

Back