hillary really is sick

What is the appropriate amount of help to give a woman in high heels on an extremely slippery set of steps covered in ice?

That's funny... where they are holding her, if she slips on the icy steps it's going to break her arms. Man, you people go all out to explain her immobility. It's as if this really bothers you that she can't get up a flight of steps on her own.

All anyone has to do is look at her appearance over the past 20 years or so and you can see a dramatic physical change. Back when she was first lady, she was reasonably attractive... I mean, not "smoking hot" like Melania... but she wasn't half bad... now, she looks like someone's great granny. She has gone downhill fast and it doesn't look like an age thing... she's had history of seizures and stuff.. I think she has health issues.

But again... Like I said on my first post, this is all a bunch of meaningless hullabaloo because no one is likely to change their vote because of it. Those committed to her will vote for her as long as she has a pulse... those who may be on the fence aren't going to opt for the other 70-year-old windbag. So in the words Hillary made famous... What difference does it make? :dunno:

Forum List

Back