Hillary: Prologue is Predicate

. "We must uncover every detail and learn every lesson of September the 11th." Bush said this in November 2002, as he appointed Henry Kissinger to be chairman of an independent 9/11 commission that Bush had originally opposed. (Kissinger lasted two weeks in the job.) But Bush has not encouraged the uncovering of every detail. His administration did not turn over information to the congressional 9/11 inquiry about intelligence warnings the White House reviewed before 9/11.

GeorgeWalkerBush.net - Top Ten Bush Lies

So you are in favor of Hillary coming clean on Benghazi? Good for you.

. "We must uncover every detail and learn every lesson of September the 11th." Bush said this in November 2002, as he appointed Henry Kissinger to be chairman of an independent 9/11 commission that Bush had originally opposed. (Kissinger lasted two weeks in the job.) But Bush has not encouraged the uncovering of every detail. His administration did not turn over information to the congressional 9/11 inquiry about intelligence warnings the White House reviewed before 9/11.

Hey....I really like the effort you're startin' to put in.

But Bush and Reagan aren't stumping for your vote.

Did you know that?

Did you know that?

one liners and slogans..he's about as "deep" as a birdbath...post count is all that matters to him...let it go...

I loved that Reagan lie when he said he was giving a tax cut...
Bzzt. Invalid comment. 10 point penalty. Not allowed to post for th next 4 hours.
The other lie I loved was when he said that he was a conservative and then signed amnesty for the illegals...
You mean he signed a law passed by Congress, the SImpson Mazzoli Act?
You're such a fucking tool and a half. You're dumber than Billy Triple Zip and Statistheilhitler put together.

Did you know that?
I know you appreciate the ability to bash and run, yet I can't help but feel you are only telling half of the truth.....Shame on you consulting abilities...

Bzzt. Invalid comment. 10 point penalty. Not allowed to post for th next 4 hours.
The other lie I loved was when he said that he was a conservative and then signed amnesty for the illegals...
You're such a fucking tool and a half. You're dumber than Billy Triple Zip and Statistheilhitler put together.
He did sign it, yet the illegals still came....

He did sign it, yet the illegals still came....

YAWN; because his DEMOCRAT CONGRESS reneged on the border security part of their bill

some things never change huh leftard?

The OP worships Ann coulter, a psychopath who thinks we need a poll tax, literacy test to vote, wants to keep pot illegal, who dreams of women not having the right to vote, who doesn't understand Canada and Vietnam.. Who wants to spread Christianity by force..

Can't we give drop-draws a 'Hillary Pass' on this one???
5e4d19aaeba82fd565ea238fc13a2a0e_width_600x.png

Forum List

Back