Hillary: Prologue is Predicate

Ann coulter also wants us to appreciate the benefits of local fascism. I am not making this shit up.

. "We must uncover every detail and learn every lesson of September the 11th." Bush said this in November 2002, as he appointed Henry Kissinger to be chairman of an independent 9/11 commission that Bush had originally opposed. (Kissinger lasted two weeks in the job.) But Bush has not encouraged the uncovering of every detail. His administration did not turn over information to the congressional 9/11 inquiry about intelligence warnings the White House reviewed before 9/11.

GeorgeWalkerBush.net - Top Ten Bush Lies

Hey....I really like the effort you're startin' to put in.

But Bush and Reagan aren't stumping for your vote.

Did you know that?
I know you appreciate the ability to bash and run, yet I can't help but feel you are only telling half of the truth.....Shame on you consulting abilities...

So you admit that I 'bash' you on a daily basis, huh?

. "We must uncover every detail and learn every lesson of September the 11th." Bush said this in November 2002, as he appointed Henry Kissinger to be chairman of an independent 9/11 commission that Bush had originally opposed. (Kissinger lasted two weeks in the job.) But Bush has not encouraged the uncovering of every detail. His administration did not turn over information to the congressional 9/11 inquiry about intelligence warnings the White House reviewed before 9/11.

Did you know that?
I know you appreciate the ability to bash and run, yet I can't help but feel you are only telling half of the truth.....Shame on you consulting abilities...

11988245_1135117779849998_9050262988552147219_n.jpg

What's predictble is a corrupt and self-entitled Democrat will go to her grave demonizing her critics before admitting her wrongdoing.
even more predictable Progressive lemmings will regurgitate the Party lines

The OP worships Ann coulter, a psychopath who thinks we need a poll tax, literacy test to vote, wants to keep pot illegal, who dreams of women not having the right to vote, who doesn't understand Canada and Vietnam.. Who wants to spread Christianity by force..
...this thread isn't about ann coulter or psychopaths or poll taxes or literacy tests.blah..blah......etc...etc, though...

go do your poli sci homework and let the adults alone.

Did you know that?

11988245_1135117779849998_9050262988552147219_n.jpg

That's my old driver's license one....

....before coffee.

What's predictble is a corrupt and self-entitled Democrat will go to her grave demonizing her critics before admitting her wrongdoing.
even more predictable Progressive lemmings will regurgitate the Party lines
I do believe she learned how to squirm like that from Tricky Dicky..

The OP worships Ann coulter, a psychopath who thinks we need a poll tax, literacy test to vote, wants to keep pot illegal, who dreams of women not having the right to vote, who doesn't understand Canada and Vietnam.. Who wants to spread Christianity by force..
...this thread isn't about ann coulter or psychopaths or poll taxes or literacy tests.blah..blah......etc...etc, though...

PC always deflects and brings up irrelevant issues in her threads, I will do the same.

What office is Ann Coulter running for?

PC always deflects and brings up irrelevant issues in her threads, I will do the same.

meaning basically you have nothing David

What office is Ann Coulter running for?
Not running, but the fact that pc worships her says all I need to know.

I loved that Reagan lie when he said he was giving a tax cut...
Bzzt. Invalid comment. 10 point penalty. Not allowed to post for th next 4 hours.
The other lie I loved was when he said that he was a conservative and then signed amnesty for the illegals...
You mean he signed a law passed by Congress, the SImpson Mazzoli Act?
You're such a fucking tool and a half. You're dumber than Billy Triple Zip and Statistheilhitler put together.
He did sign it, yet the illegals still came....
that's why no one is buying any more "pathways to citizenship" or "dream act" or other career politician BS...all it ever really means is "amnesty"...not gonna fly anymore.

I loved that Reagan lie when he said he was giving a tax cut...
Bzzt. Invalid comment. 10 point penalty. Not allowed to post for th next 4 hours.
The other lie I loved was when he said that he was a conservative and then signed amnesty for the illegals...
You mean he signed a law passed by Congress, the SImpson Mazzoli Act?
You're such a fucking tool and a half. You're dumber than Billy Triple Zip and Statistheilhitler put together.
He did sign it, yet the illegals still came....
that's why no one is buying any more "pathways to citizenship" or "dream act" or other career politician BS...all it ever really means is "amnesty"...not gonna fly anymore.
I'm 35 years tired...

Forum List

Back