Hillary Losing Ground

Amongst white women.

Many Democrats have long hoped that Hillary Clinton might expand Barack Obama‘s electoral coalition by drawing in more white women voters.

A new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll suggests she may have a tough time pulling it off. Mrs. Clinton is losing ground with white women and many other important slices of the electorate, the poll shows, amid a spate of reports about her email practices, speaking fees and foreigndonations to the Clinton Foundation.

In June, 44% of white women had a favorable view of Mrs. Clinton, compared to 43% who didn’t. In July, those numbers moved in the wrong direction for Mrs. Clinton: Only 34% of white women saw her in a positive light, compared to 53% who had a negative impression of her, the poll found.

Mr. Obama fared poorly with white women voters in the 2012 election, losing them to Republican challenger Mitt Romney by 14 points.

For Team Clinton, the latest poll numbers are a worrisome development. Mrs. Clinton is unlikely to match the African-American turnout that propelled Mr. Obama to two presidential victories, so she has to make up the difference somewhere else. Women eager to see a woman in the White House is a logical group to target.​

Hillary Clinton Loses Ground With White Women WSJ NBC Poll - Washington Wire - WSJ

This is likely going to be a much closer election than many on the Left believe.
The Republicans could nominate Bush. I hope not, but we can be suicidal that way sometimes.

I hope the Democrats nominate Bernie. Not because he is easily beatable. I don't believe that for a moment. But because he is not Clinton. We need to put the heriditary principle to reast

(joke)
Hillary is:

(1) NOT Trustworthy
(2) UGLY
(3) Unlikeable
(4) Incompetent
(5) Nasty
(6) Reprehensible

Other than that, she's great!

Apparently, you haven't met the real Hillary.
If you did, you would never have said that.

In fact, you would never say anything again!!:badgrin:

.... that can be (7)..... ;)

Forum List

Back