Hillary Jeered At California Convention

do you know what would be interesting maineman. If every liberal person had to choose atleast one republican candidate they liked, and every conservative person had to choose one democrat candidate they like

Or criticise one thing about your own party

so the lib says, one bad thing about the democrats, and cons had to say one bad things about republicans

Why do i say this?. They do this kind of stuff in debate teams

Interesting thought at least?

This isn't the high school debate team. This is the next 4 years of your life - possibly 8. Try treating it a little more seriously.

This isn't the high school debate team. This is the next 4 years of your life - possibly 8. Try treating it a little more seriously.

That is a very good point, but what im talking about is. If you want to convince a moderate, you must remember this rule, you catch more flies with honey then vinegar.

Also, I believe in civility, and fairness. I try to listen to what people i disagree with have to say, because maybe im wrong?. I listen to both democrats and republicans because neither party owns the truths. And im an issue by issue guy, besides they should be working together, instead of working against each other, to score cheap political points.

if the far left is jeering Hillary, the middle is loving her.... and, as we all learned in civics class, the middle is where all the FUCKING VOTES ARE!

Where do you think she raised ALL that $$$$$ from?

The same corporations that Bush is Paying political favors to.

She will feel the need to be even more generous than Bush. If she "wins" meaning if the election is rigged in her favor, WE ARE FUCKED!

to be honest i dont trust hilary, her mind has changed more times, then a teenage girl. Atleast with the other candidate I can figure out where most of them stand. I like honesty and consistency. Even if i disagree

if the far left is jeering Hillary, the middle is loving her.... and, as we all learned in civics class, the middle is where all the FUCKING VOTES ARE!

50% say they wil not vote for her - period

Please nominate Hillary MM

Make my day

I am not sure whether she can get the nomination....there is a long way to go between now and the primaries....momentum can switch back and forth several times between now and then.... I think that whoever can hold and energize a significant portion of their party's base while simultaneously satisfying the middle about their credentials to lead wins. The interesting dynamic at play in '08 is the fact that, given the Iraq war and eight years of Bush, the democratic base will be energized for ANYONE the party nominates. The republicans, however, play an interesting balancing act....they need to try to capture the middle, which means distancing themselves from the failed and grossly unpopular current president, and they also need to hold onto their base, which is, oddly enough, not only hard right, religious, and pro-life, but also pretty much pro-Bush. How does Rudy Guliani, for example (pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control) (1) win the nomination, (2) impress the independents and the middle of the bell curve, and (3) bring the religious right out to vote on election day?

I think Hillary's play seems to be to be tough and run towards the middle even during primary season and bank on a high turnout of moderate democrats on primary day - especially the early primaries - so that she doesn't HAVE to cater to the far left wing of the democratic party and can impress the middle starting now.

I konw of no one in my party with a better chance of pulling that off.

Hillary has more positions on the issues then a Bill Clinton intern

She has a southern accent that comes and goes

She had to transfer $10 million from her Senate campaign fund to beat Obama in the fundraising race

The far left are the ones who vote in the primaries - she is trying to coddle them and it is not going very well

To bad - I want Hillary to get the nod

IF Hillary is elected, would that make Bill the First Gigolo?

Clinton Truths:

Q: What does Monica Lewinsky have on her Resume?
A: "Sat on the Presidential Staff"

Q: What's the new press name for the latest Presidential scandal?
A: Fornigate.

Q: What do Monica Lewinsky and Bob Dole have in common?
A: They were both upset when Bill finished first.

Q: What is Bill's definition of safe sex?
A: When Hillary is out of town.

Q: What is the difference between Clinton and the Titanic?
A: Only 200 women went down on the Titanic.

That is a very good point, but what im talking about is. If you want to convince a moderate, you must remember this rule, you catch more flies with honey then vinegar.

Also, I believe in civility, and fairness. I try to listen to what people i disagree with have to say, because maybe im wrong?. I listen to both democrats and republicans because neither party owns the truths. And im an issue by issue guy, besides they should be working together, instead of working against each other, to score cheap political points.

If what I said is a "very good point", then why ding with "Your a stupid bitch, and a moron :p"?

I swear.. Dumber'n a box of rocks.

Forum List

Back