Hillary Is Too Old To Run For President

Sawbriars

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2012
I think she would have made a decent President back in the day...as in when she supported Barry Goldwater....geez what happend to her?

We need young vigourous Presidents ...we have had far too many way too old Presidents aka Reagan....who would have been a great President if had been elected even 8 yrs sooner.

Is Hillary Clinton Too Old to Run? - NationalJournal.com

I would advise against vilifying her; she may become President anyway, and we wouldn't want her to be any more beholden to left wing radicals. As with her husband, working with a GOP Congress could be productive. It would also help put to bed the bogus "glass ceiling" argument.

I would advise against vilifying her; she may become President anyway, and we wouldn't want her to be any more beholden to left wing radicals. As with her husband, working with a GOP Congress could be productive. It would also help put to bed the bogus "glass ceiling" argument.

That's a myth.

Clinton didn't work with the GOP.

You miss the government shutdown and impeachment?

I think she would have made a decent President back in the day...as in when she supported Barry Goldwater....geez what happend to her?

We need young vigourous Presidents ...we have had far too many way too old Presidents aka Reagan....who would have been a great President if had been elected even 8 yrs sooner.

I agree.. I don't think she will run.. To me she seems tired.

One reason Obama was elected in '08 was because he was young while McCain was old. Clinton would be roughly the same age as McCain was while campaigning for the WH, but her age won't matter to the left.

I'm still not convinced she is running, but I don't think she is too old. People are living longer these days.

J6lJKKe.jpg

I can think of dozens of reasons why she would make a terrible president, her age isn't one of them.

If she didn't have that health scare her age wouldn't be much of a concern.
But she did have the health issue and that can not be overlooked.If Obama wasn't there she would have been President now.

"What difference does it make?" .... that's her kryptonite right there... she's toxic, and will never see the white house as president. Even the dems know that running her would ensure a dem lose in '16.

And just to add, no, she would never have made a good president. She has about as much experience running a business or an economy as the kenyan did... none.

As if Reagan wasn't too old during his first run. Hell, he died of Alzheimer's shortly after leaving office, and didn't even know his name long after leaving the White House.

Elections...:doubt:....like it really matters who wins. We are screwed no matter what.
What I would really like to do...is move to a small town in the middle of nowhere that is very marginally affected by the government...and not care about all of this noise.
Because that is all politics is - noise.
All hail the Oligarchs!!!

The current one is young and vigorous...and look at the mess he's responsible for.

Maybe it's a woman's turn.

Reagan was too old because he had alzheimers. Hillary is only 66, her mom lived to a ripe old age of 92.

Don't you worry about Hillary, she has more energy than all of you in this thread combined.

More brain power too.

Hillary seems to have developed The Big A at a somewhat younger age than The Gipper. Witness her performance at the Benghazi hearings. Witness her sudden resignation when things got just too overwhelming.

Of course there can be rehabilitation from a stroke but nobody's admitting anything like that.

Alzheimer's? Not so much. Though Aricept IS covered by Obamacare.

Forum List

Back