Hillary is STOMPING Christie, Jeb Bush and Walker in NJ

I think Christie will end up faring best even if Hillary is stomping them all quite thoroughly.

He has the most padding.

From the above link:
Just before Walker's re-election in 2014, 49 percent of Wisconsinites approved of the Wisconsin governor while 47 percent said they disapproved, according to Democratic-leaning PPP. The latest finding from the pollster found Walker's approval has dropped, with 43 percent of Wisconsinites saying they approve of the job he's doing while 52 percent said they disapprove. Another 4 percent said they were unsure.

That doesn't really matter because now they are stuck with him for four more years but winning re-elections with those numbers is something I'm not used to at all. Anything under 55% approval for an incumbent used to be fatal.
the powers that be our masters split us down the middle and now we can't move but hop up and down in place. dah

l_20121106-blue-new-jersey-300-1.jpg

This is actually very important news:

TIME FOR A WOMAN IN THE OVAL OFFICE NEW JERSEYANS AGREE COUNTRY IS READY Center for Public Interest Polling

Comrade,
what a great setback to our progressive dreams when Papa Obama steps down-We must get Hillary in office!! While a third term would be great, it is time for another under qualified/over-rated person to be elected because they belong to the right group.

The sooner the better...So to help start off this campaign, I am suggesting the following poster in the tradition that helped to get Papa Obama elected

elect-hillary-now-i6786.jpg

We must elect her for just being a woman, if nothing else -

How about for being smarter than any of the 18 clowns in the GOP mini-van....we don't need a dictator like you have in your country........who kills anyone that opposes him...:laugh:
Not smart enough to use a dot gov email.

Comrade,
what a great setback to our progressive dreams when Papa Obama steps down-We must get Hillary in office!! While a third term would be great, it is time for another under qualified/over-rated person to be elected because they belong to the right group.

The sooner the better...So to help start off this campaign, I am suggesting the following poster in the tradition that helped to get Papa Obama elected

How about for being smarter than any of the 18 clowns in the GOP mini-van....we don't need a dictator like you have in your country........who kills anyone that opposes him...:laugh:

Oh, I wouldn't say that.....she never got hacked...... dot gov did.....Collin Powell's e-mail got hacked...that's how we found out he was having an affair.........

U.S. Military and Government Computers Hacked by Teenager by The Internet Patrol - The Internet Patrol

Comrade,

Oh, I wouldn't say that.....she never got hacked...... dot gov did.....Collin Powell's e-mail got hacked...that's how we found out he was having an affair.........

U.S. Military and Government Computers Hacked by Teenager by The Internet Patrol - The Internet Patrol
Of course you would not say that......... You will defend her no matter what!

Comrade,

Well, show me where she ever got hacked? Turns out her e-mail was safer in her private server......much to conservative chagrin.

Comrade,

Well, show me where she ever got hacked? Turns out her e-mail was safer in her private server......much to conservative chagrin.
Also safer from subpoenas from congressional committees. Perhaps all goverment employees should ignore record retention procedures and set up their own private emails for conducting goverment business. Do you really want to keep going down this road?

Also safer from subpoenas from congressional committees. Perhaps all goverment employees should ignore record retention procedures and set up their own private emails for conducting goverment business. Do you really want to keep going down this road?

Well, a lot of them do, already. Like Collin Powell....where was your outrage then? Also Scott Walker, Jeb Bush, not to mention Mitt Romney......where was the outrage there?

Well, a lot of them do, already. Like Collin Powell....where was your outrage then? Also Scott Walker, Jeb Bush, not to mention Mitt Romney......where was the outrage there?
Hillary was outraged for me. Not that your list equates to what Hillary did in that Hillary didnt use an official dot gov email at all.

It's not smart for her to bitch about secret emails and then do it 100 times worst herself.

p.s. Thanks for proving that you will defend hillary no matter what!

Democrats have stopped being a political party
they have devolved into a cult worship of their political leaders

such things are never good for the body politic

Hillary was outraged for me. Not that your list equates to what Hillary did in that Hillary didnt use an official dot gov email at all.

It's not smart for her to bitch about secret emails and then do it 100 times worst herself.

And thanks for deflecting when I mention the clowns in the Republican party that are doing the same thing. And, FYI, since you seem to not know much, her e-mail wasn't secret. And, she hasn't shredded anything, like your hero Col North did.

She didn't break any rules....and your little scandal isn't going to amount to a hill of beans, and that's making your butt hurt..........awwwww, poor widdle you.

Last edited:

The democrates seem to have put all their eggs in the Hillary basket. They may be wise to start looking for another basket.

Yeah....Democrats are the ones that are in the news almost every day for doing something stupid.....like writing a letter to a foreign country (an enemy, at that) and telling that country they don't support their own president.....brilliant...... Ooops, as one of the Republican clown candidates says, those weren't the democrats......:D

And thanks for deflecting when I mention the clowns in the Republican party that are doing the same thing.

She didn't break any rules....and your little scandal isn't going to amount to a hill of beans, and that's making your butt hurt..........awwwww, poor widdle you.

I'm the one deflecting.... Oh My! Did the state department not send out a memo stating that all employees were to use dot gov accounts for all official business during Hillary's tenure.

And thanks for deflecting when I mention the clowns in the Republican party that are doing the same thing.

I'm the one deflecting.... Oh My! Did the state department not send out a memo stating that all employees were to use dot gov accounts for all official business during Hillary's tenure.

Well, you don't give an explanation as to why Collin Powell was okay to do it, or Jeb Bush or Scott Walker.....and many others.....why is Hillary's so much more important? Because Republicans are so scared of her? Yepp.....that must be it. When you all can give an explanation why it was okay then and not with Hillary you may be taken seriously.

During the Bush administration, 88 White House staffers had e-mail addresses from the Republican National Committee. According to a report by the House Committee on Oversight in 2007, back when Democrat Henry Waxman was chair, much of this e-mail traffic was destroyed by the RNC, making it hard for investigators and historians to know what happened in the White House. Something similar occurred when Mitt Romney was governor of Massachusetts and used a Hotmail account.
There s a Reason Politicians Use Private E-Mail for Official Business - Businessweek

Forum List

Back