Jeb Bush, 'I Won't Talk About The Past'

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Jeb will talk about his time as governor, Obama's presidency, and lots of other things from the past.

Jeb Bush On Iraq And Afghanistan Wars I Won t Talk About The Past

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) isn't interested in talking about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, especially as it relates to his brother, former President George W. Bush.

"I won't talk about the past," Bush said on Friday when a reporter asked him about an upcoming foreign policy speech in Chicago, according to Bloomberg Politics. "I'll talk about the future. If I'm in the process of considering the possibility of running, it's not about re-litigating anything in the past. It's about trying to create a set of ideas and principles that will help us move forward."

The former Florida governor said that if he decides to run for president in 2016, his campaign would focus on a positive vision of the future rather than focus on the past.

Bush also refused to answer a question about fighting the Islamic State, only saying that he would get into foreign policy during his speech on Wednesday at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
<more>

Walker or Cruz, The only two that can take this Country back to the top of the World!!!

"GTP"

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) isn't interested in talking about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, especially as it relates to his brother, former President George W. Bush.

What a refreshing change from the Complainer-in-Chief.

Forum List

Back